Rules and stuff  

294 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

*Whenever Sasuke were to 'get away' from Robert, the fact that Jetstream has an aerial view and Kiai had still been focused on him anyway was becoming obvious as they followed him*

Wah-huh? Where the- Dang it! Hectic, can you help me find it?

*In Poke-speak* 'Hehe, he just keeps losing it... Fine, I'll look.'

Edited by TurboAura

*seeing the vast amounts Greninja's below, Jetstream flew back to Robert to try and explain, not wanting to let loose a Boomburst as Kiai just searched for a different 'life force'. Meanwhile, Robert was following Hectic into the forest as the Sableye 'sniffed the Dusk Stone out.*

Dang it, someone must have took it, but how? *Jet lands nearby, making brief signals to symbolize the Double Team* Wait, they're up ahead, but there's more than one? Well, that should be Double Team. But how can we find the real one? Not like Hectic even has Keen Eye...

Edited by TurboAura

@Iron: No.

*snap* Jet, just try Boombursting the Greninjas. Should be able to weed them out. Hectic, Double Team can't affect the scent, sniff out the right Stone.

*Jetstream flew up and went to work Boombursting any Greninjas it saw, while Hectic began leading in the direction of the true Dusk Stone*

Edited by TurboAura

Sasuke just laughed as he throws the dusk stone up and down with one hand and says (in poke language) "If you can grab it out of my hand" he then swipes his frog hand and grabs the stone mid going up and licks it with his tongue scarf turning him into a ghost type.

Edited by EXLink32

the hand grabs the stone but it quickly poofs into a puff of smoke as well as the Sasuke standing there.(Double Team) "Uh uh uh," Sasuke said laying in a tree near by waving one finger back and forth at Robert and his gang, "If I made it that easy then it wouldn't be fun now would it?"

Edited by EXLink32

"Oh?" Sasuke said with amusement "There's more then one player it seems." He then grew a maniacal grin, "So then where is this player 2, wouldn't want to keep in suspense now would you?" He chuckled as he lay in the tree.

Edited by EXLink32

*A girl sporting long black hair walks out, dressed in a blue/black shirt, white jacket, and black pants*

+Chloe: "Ah, so sorry to keep a Frog from croaking. Of course, this wouldn't have happened if Robert just took the replacement Dusk Stone for himself but eh, that's him."

-Robert: *sigh* "Yes, yes, too nice and all that. So, you wanna step in then?"

+"Oh, of course. Will be just like taking Heart Scales from Luvdiscs, like back then~"

Edited by TurboAura

"Another Dusk stone, oh no no no no that simply will not do." Sasuke said as he began to stretch. Suddenly the second dusk stone quickly and forcefully made it's way out of Robert's pocket as it glowed with a bright blue light. (psychic) It zoomed out of his pocket and into Sasuke's other free hand.

"You had one job and now look what you got yourself into." A female voice echcoed though for any human all they heard was "Espe, espe espeon."

"Well we got both of them so that ghost won't be evolving at the tourney anytime soon." Sasuke said to the voice in the forest, "Besides I would've gotten them anyways Ruby."

"Less talk more work, and how are you suppose to fight with your hands full?" The Espeon asked as he made here way out of the underbrush

"Like this," Sasuke said as he dropped the two stones on the ground behind a bush. they made a loud thump as they hit the ground.

"Honestly, sometimes I don't even know." Ruby sighed as she sat on her hind legs letting her tail sway in the air.

-"Ah, so that WAS why you went after the Dusk Stones. Also, not sure how that came back after Shade ate it, but that doesn't matter right now." *Still going on searching for the right Greninja, Jet finally spots the group and swoops down to Robert* "Hmm, good, guess the stage is a bit more even. Jet, Dragon Pulse the Espeon!"

+"Ah, finally some action. Hectic, Brimstone Claw(Shadow Claw charged with Will o Wisp)the Greninja!"

(I forgot shade ate the other one >_<

Also wat poke is Hectic I forgot :blink:)

Ruby gracefully jumps out of the way of the dragon pulse and once she lands the red gem on her head shimmers and sends a wave of light on both of them. (Dazzling gleam)

Sasuke just sat there as he was hit by the claws by then turned into a puff of smoke, then he walked out of the forest. "What's wrong, can't hit a frog?" He snickered at the attempt to hit him.