It's VKR here...

VKR

Hi. I sort of do struggle at introductions. This is me every time

I have moved on from the land of Geometry Dash and have found myself here. I got bored and couldn't be bothered spending several hours at school and home just to preserve my 34th ranking globally (Even though it's only year 10. Also, this loser is such a show off).

I've been here lurking about for months looking at all kinds of threads mainly those status update threads when I'm eager to see new episodes come out even though I'm not impatient. Being dragged out to go shopping a lot does that to you. I don't really have a reason why I've been so shy to show my face here, I even felt nervous when making this introduction, I guess it's just natural for me. I probably can't count for long enough about how many chances to make comments here as well as the many things I could have done in my life previously. I also hate messing up anything. I know that being pessimistic doesn't help but sometimes I just can't not think about some things.

I try to not feel bad about myself. Gaming really helps with that even though I only play League of Legends and many awesome Pokemon fangames (including Reborn obviously). I also do play showdown BUT I'm so bad that I would be the mega evolution for the final evolution of Garbodor, like seriously

So, hi everyone I guess.

Please do not deplore yourself

Geometry Dash isn't a very good game, and you're in a better place now

Please do not deplore yourself

For even if you still have lingering attachments to Geometry Dash, we will still accept you

So please tell us,

What will it take for you to feel welcome here?

Edited by Tartar

aaaAAAA GEOMETRY DAAASH

polargeist is the only non-easy level i can complete QQ

I've been here lurking about for months looking at all kinds of threads mainly those status update threads when I'm eager to see new episodes come out even though I'm not impatient. Being dragged out to go shopping a lot does that to you. I don't really have a reason why I've been so shy to show my face here, I even felt nervous when making this introduction, I guess it's just natural for me. I probably can't count for long enough about how many chances to make comments here as well as the many things I could have done in my life previously. I also hate messing up anything. I know that being pessimistic doesn't help but sometimes I just can't not think about some things.

I try to not feel bad about myself. Gaming really helps with that even though I only play League of Legends and many awesome Pokemon fangames (including Reborn obviously). I also do play showdown BUT I'm so bad that I would be the mega evolution for the final evolution of Garbodor, like seriously

most of us've been nervous about showing up as members here the first time, don't worry (or at least, i did) ~ o/

and, don't fret about messing up. you've got the community rules as a how-to-basic manual around here, and a heckton of friendly mods, admin, ace, and fellow standard members around for help! c:

you're also in luck, LoL's quite popular around here. alongside Reborn is another fangame called Rejuvenation, which is also pretty hot here too.

we've also got some folks around here and the server that may be willing to help you practice battling on the server. i am still pretty bad learned most of what i know 'bout battling on the reborn server, and i think i can hold my own in a random battle and a monotype.

anyhow, welcome to reborn! wololooooo \o/

Another Australian Year 10 :D :D :D

Anyway, Welcome to Reborn!

I can't really say that I've ever played geometry dash, but I know a lot of people are really obsessed with it.

Good on you for deciding to join the community. I'm sure you won't regret your decision.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to pokemon reborn please note that it has the ability Shadow tag meaning that you can't leave until one of you dies non the less welcome to the forums!

and yes you are not the only Australian here welcome to the club m8

Edited by Crow_BlackFeather