Hello to everyone again!

SJMistery

Hello, I am SJMistery, the very same one that has played on Reborn since BW, that got out a couple of years ago when the server got moved to Showdown and got smogonized.

Since then I haven't been able to enjoy the game so much as then, battles are much more intense when "overcentralizing" pokemon are kept around. The fact that nobody even battles on the server outside of a few Random Battle matches does not help at all

But I have returned, with the intention to try and restore the server to it's former glory. And regardless of wether I succeed or not, I am back to stay.

Hello to everybody again here!

welcome to reborn, newchild o' blue. oh, you say you're orange? well, not anymore. wololo \o/

lookin' forward to having you around, spicing up the server with battles and such! and even if you don't battle for a moment, that's cool; hang out with us anyway. o/ just make sure to check out the rules, which you can find on the left, under your profile picture ~

We welcome you back with open arms

The more the merrier the going says?

Though know that I cannot quench your thirst for battle

Because even if yearn for battle no such battle exist you are in anticipation for

I cannot quench your thirst for bloodshed

Because no such amount of blood exists in this world you want to spill...

But still... I cannot help but want to fulfill your desire

Because I too long to fight with my heart's content

~ Perhaps we'll see one another in the Pokenations playoffs?

In the mean time, welcome back.

welcome to reborn, newchild o' blue. oh, you say you're orange? well, not anymore. wololo \o/

lookin' forward to having you around, spicing up the server with battles and such! and even if you don't battle for a moment, that's cool; hang out with us anyway. o/ just make sure to check out the rules, which you can find on the left, under your profile picture ~

You didn't read the post right? It quite clearly says "again". I am not a newbie, and I already know the rules...

Welcome back. You should join Pokenations if you really wanna battle. I used to play on the reborn ladder myself a few years ago and your name is familiar. The signup thread is in the subforum if ur interested.

Edited by RudeStyle

Welcome back. You should join Pokenations if you really wanna battle. I used to play on the reborn ladder myself a few years ago and your name is familiar. The signup thread is in the subforum if ur interested.

Gonna take a look. But... there isn't any thread posting rules, how does it work?