I'm here! Now we can start the party!

SpartaLazor

I figured that I should properly introduce myself, so here goes.

Hi. My name is Trevor. But nobody really calls me that. I usually go by SpartaLazor on the interwebs. There's a not-so-interesting story behind that name, too. Basically back when I was a wee lad, I was a sucker for the Lazor Collection of YouTube and the "This is Sparta!" jokes of old. So, when it was time for me to pick a username for the internet, thirteen-year-old me lost out to his own immaturity.

But, I digress.

Nowadays, I'm eighteen. I just graduated high school (ceremony's actually tomorrow) and not-really-maybe-kinda looking forward to college. I'm a storyteller, to a degree. I usually have a lot of stories and stuff, worlds and characters and plots all whizzing around in my head, and I like to get them out there for other people to enjoy. This has led me to some pretty interesting mediums. I've done comics, I've written stories and fanfics (I'm a nerd, what do you expect?), dabbled with some 3D animation and machinima, and for the past year I've been working on my own Pokemon game, thanks to Pokemon Essentials. I haven't actually played Reborn as of yet, but it's definitely on my list of things to do this summer.

Whelp... I think that's all I can really say. I look forward to hanging out here and hope to be here for a while!

Hey! Welcome.

First and foremost, congrats on graduating!

Welcome to the insanity that is Reborn... it's best that you leave your insanity at the door, and someone will dispose of it later.

You should join us on the Showdown server. It's a party, and we don't bite we use crunch instead

My apologies for the corny jokes, but after three years of them, I can't help myself

Hey SpartaLazor! Welcome to the Pokemon Reborn community!! I myself am I pretty good listener. I wouldn't mind hearing some of your stories sometime. Also, with any questions, you can ask myself, Dan, Jericho, and or Ikaru etc. You could also create a topic like this one.

Hope to see ya around fren! n_n

(check this out)

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have a Showdown server where you can do Pokémon battles! :D

I see you're kinda of a storyteller! Me too! :D I always have a lot of imagination in my head, so if you need any help, let me know, I'll be more than happy to help! :D

We also have a art and creative writing, so please do post your work there. I'd love to read/look at your work! Also, don't hesitate to ask for help in making your game! There are a lot of game makers here! :D

Hope we get to know each other! :D

But anyways, hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

When you get to putting out your game, be sure to make a thread in our fan game expose, so people can give it a go.

If you could give the community rules to the left a read, that'd be awesome as well!

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to R E B O R N, SpartaLazor!

I see that you've already posted something in Creative Writing so I'll go check that out after I'm done welcoming you, :D

Anyways, you're making a Fan Game? Coolio. I'll have lots and lots of time to play it over Summer.

I hope you have a super super super super super super super super GREAT time here at R E B O R N!

Hello SpartaLazor.

Welcome to Reborn like I posted on your status but seriously, did me advertising on RC help you come here or were you already planning to?

Either way, I'm glad that you have come because it is a great community of people here.

Like people have said and you have found, we have Creative Writing, goofy threads, fangames up the wazoo, other ways of expressions like sprite and art shops, showcases of art, etc and it's just amazing. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Have a great day/night and I already added you as a friend so if you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me. :)

P.S. There's another Trevor I know on here so maybe you two should meet and it would be a trevor deja vu/inception kind of thing. :P

Hello SpartaLazor.

Welcome to Reborn like I posted on your status but seriously, did me advertising on RC help you come here or were you already planning to?

Either way, I'm glad that you have come because it is a great community of people here.

Like people have said and you have found, we have Creative Writing, goofy threads, fangames up the wazoo, other ways of expressions like sprite and art shops, showcases of art, etc and it's just amazing. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Have a great day/night and I already added you as a friend so if you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me. :)

P.S. There's another Trevor I know on here so maybe you two should meet and it would be a trevor deja vu/inception kind of thing. :P

Actually, didn't even know this site existed until I saw your post. I'd already been planning to play Reborn, but I never knew that there was this huge site that went with it. So I just thought I'd just jump onboard while I prepare for Reborn. But it was your post that brought this place to my attention, so thanks!