Week 1 Matchups - Calling All Soldiers

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess i'll take this oppurtunity to drop some Unbiased Predictions

Gaia Nation ↔ The Ravenholts
Dark Desire vs Kamina - already happened.
finkeltinklewinkle vs Tacos - fink is a man hungry for wins, and tacos may find himself swallowed by the occasion.
Roswell vs AuthorReborn - cooler name.
DW vs IntSys - i've seen his name around and not his opponent's, so probably.
pyrromanis vs Cool Girl - literally, cooler name.
pbood2 vs Mikzal - pbood2? because pbood was taken???
Dragon116 vs Trevo - trevo is decent i think.
Nation of Atlantis ↔Phantom Vulcan
99 Losses vs NovaKnight - he's got 99 losses but novaknight aint one.
Lobos vs mar_mar - don't think i've seen lobos play pokemon since 2003, but he's still got this. #yee
FraRPetO vs YinYang - already happened
Sonic vs Azery - sonic is one of the better players on this site from what i remember.
personthing vs 2tousent - another case of 'i've seen this guy around but not his oppenent'
Morshu vs DJWongTong - seen him in AO channel, so he's probably good by reborn standards.
K_H vs Reiginited'Light - already happened
and of course, for my own nation (as i said before, these predictions are completely unbiased!):

Kingdom of Avalon ↔ Amazon Nation
Skeleton vs Dobby - skeletons don't wear socks unfortunately, so dobby won't be freed anytime soon
Void vs Rupe - don't think rupe has ever won a battle without me whispering into his ear. the student won't be beating the master anytime soon.
Wendel vs Infernape88 - whoever goes up against Infernape88 100% loses anyway, so wendel was choosen to be the necessary sacrifice. just hit X as soon as the battle starts and save us the time bro. don't worry, we'll make sure your sacrifice isn't in vain.
Jericho vs Bazaro - bazaro won't be able to break the walls of jericho.
Chimchain vs Bluewolf - he'll be black and bluewolf after this.
DavidPWNs vs Sparky - ah the prcl rematch... don't see david losing this time either.
Swimming95 vs Drymus - drymus won't be able to stay dry against swimming. might as well change your name to wetmus already.

guess i'll take this oppurtunity to drop some Unbiased Predictions

and of course, for my own nation (as i said before, these predictions are completely unbiased!):
Kingdom of Avalon ↔ Amazon Nation
Skeleton vs Dobby
Void vs Rupe
Wendel vs Infernape88
Jericho vs Bazaro
Chimchain vs Bluewolf .
DavidPWNs vs Sparky .
Swimming95 vs Drymus

I mean, even I can tell how these Unbiased Predictionsare for sure completely and totally accurate.

Just as a clarification, in the replay of FraRPetO vs YinYang the latter brought a drought Ninetales as the PU slot. Because drought is banned from anything lower than OU that shouldn't be allowed right? Similarly stuff like Chatter should be banned on Chatot if you're bringing it from PU etc.

Just as a clarification, in the replay of FraRPetO vs YinYang the latter brought a drought Ninetales as the PU slot. Because drought is banned from anything lower than OU that shouldn't be allowed right? Similarly stuff like Chatter should be banned on Chatot if you're bringing it from PU etc.

This is completely correct. But seeing as Frar won anyways, it's ultimately inconsequential here.

If the winner of a match had an illegal Pokemon (in any week), it will be ruled no contest. If the loser had an illegal pokemon and the match was completed, then the win stands.