Pokemon Alabaster

Jmanultrax1

Thanks for the heads up. I also didn't realize that events were actually triggered by what time it was. Not only was I able to find the kid's backpack at night, but I also found a purloin(on the school grounds) which was a nice addition to my team.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem for the help. And yeah that backpack event is the only one that happens at night I believe (I forgot if there are others, I beat the game quite some time ago)

The purlion to is an event that happens only at night. If you didn't get it now you would have needed to get it later anyway.

any ev berries in the game?

hmm with only 3 gyms available i don't thing ev berries will be available anytime soon. just take reborn/rejuv as an example.

Edited by DemICE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alabaster won me over because it was aesthetically gorgeous, especially in the beginning. Cool intro, unique starter choice/method of obtaining it.

However, I've been hella stuck at the first gym because leveling up has been fairly difficult/a long process.

Maybe it's just from insisting on Larvesta as a starter *cries*

Does anyone else run into difficulty in staying leveled up to a point that gyms are at least conquerable?