Pokemon Alabaster

Jmanultrax1

The nature club members. Haven't been there ever since I got to choose between Seedot and Lotad.

Something seems to have happened to my save file. I switched Ampharos first in my party, saved and decided to catch the Abra. I reset the game but now it gives me an error message and closes the game whenever I try to play.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the error that happened with my previous save file had something to do with saving and quitting too fast. I decided to start over and now I've finished the current version.

I have to say:

Joining Team Celestial certainly has benefits to it. I wonder if or when we'll be able to join Team Tectonic.

So I need to ask cuz I didn't do it, but what were the benefits of joining team celestial?. Also I hope you enjoyed the game :)

You get to choose between Venonat, Baltoy and Sableye, as a "starter" of sorts. Additionally, you get to battle some of the Grunts for Exp (not repeatedly), and you get to explore a cave. You can find a Sun and Moon stone and battle Solrocks and Lunatones there. You can return to that cave any time you want, so it comes in handy for grinding.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

Should I join Team Celestial or not? On one hand I think the "prophecy" is crazy cultist stuff, and they mentioned they were going to hurt people on the next big mission. On the other maybe I could help destroy them from the inside. But I'm not sure if there are going to be splits like that or if it's just "Join enemy and become bad guy and have to do everything they tell you to".

Do other characters bring up whether you join them or not? I wouldn't want my beloved Cassandra to think less of me for joining them.

Cassandra doesn't really care if you join. As long as it doesn't interfere with her goal to become champion shes fine with it. As for joining team celestial you just become a member. idk if you can destroy them from the inside the story would need to progress more for that. If you join your a member that's assigned specific tasks (not telling) For hurting people on the mission, you are on the mission with them to steal/recover something (not telling). When you go on this mission you will run into some people. If you do it with celestial "cough cough" and things kinda escalate.

if you want to betray: Read this

now if you want to betray I recommend you make a second save file. for this doesn't happen every time and your forced for the alternative. If you join team celestial no one knows except Cassandra (later on) so its easy to maintain. you find out what they do, how they operate, etc. Later in the story you will be contacted by the butler to see the headmaster as he has an important mission for you. Then you will be contacted by celestial for the same thing. Now if you go join the headmaster and fight, Celestial will be shocked from your betrayal and I guess you will be kicked out? that's it. the reason I say make a second save file is because sometimes you don't get the reaction from betrayal and it ends like you ever joined or you cant go on the headmaster one and forced for the celestial one.

PS

if you join team celestial you get to choose between three pokemon for them to give you. If you join the headmaster on the mission you can capture an event pokemon in the celestial base and after the mission sometime later the headmaster call and gives you a pokemon egg with an egg move (egg move is glitched so it will not show up sometimes)

also if you joined that camper club in the town with the second gym do the club event. if you do the mission the club event wont appear anymore, but if you do the club the mission just waits because its a story line. so do the club event first (save before you do the event. I did just in case to clarify this information from which I got off the pokecommunity site on this game.)

Edited by Jmanultrax1

Zargeth got a sableye from the choice. idk how he got it , but I thought that the choice is between venonat and baltoy. If they give it just in general it might be based off the starter. It would make sense, when I saved before joining I was given a baltoy without a choice.

its your choice to join. They may help pokemon,but they way they are towards people. I was like no thanks. I mean the woman has her own reasons for joining so she cant leave. I said no because they may mean well, but they do bad things so I didn't want to b apart of it