PokeNations 2: Nation A

Guzam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Skype chat is a go. Currently, it has Me, Void, and Wendel. If you could give your Skype name to one of us, or post it here, someone could add you.

Edit: Or just click this link to join: https://join.skype.com/eZWbJIAt1VcT

Edited by Sapphire

FINAL VOTING FOR LEADER

The poll on showdown can not account for vote changes so this is the FINAL voting for Nation A's leader. What you vote for will remain final and can not be changed, so think wisely when you vote and think carefully. With that all said, if you have already voted in here, make sure to vote again so that I see it. With that out of the way, let's get started with final voting.

Your Choices

Our only real Nominees were Zumi and Sapphire as Void wants to refrain from being leader. So your only choices are Zumi or Sapphire. Feel free to vote in here or through PM if you really want to.

I'm voting for Sapphire.

Current Votes (Cannot be changed):

Sapphire- 8

Zumi- 1

I am in a dilemma 'cause Zumi is doing a great job as an auth and Sapphire has experience with pokenation, arghh, dont make me choose, i really really want to vote Zumi but Sapphire makes a great pitch so my vote goes to her, sorry Zumi x.x

• Veterans

Don't apologize dude, I never even really explicitly stated that I really wanted to become leader anyways, just that I said I didn't mind. I'm fine with people voting for others if they feel like they'll do a better job c:

By Void, do you mean me, VOYD? Gotta read my signature.

*Edit hahaha i was so used to people misspelling my name that I just assumed this was my nation XD

Edited by VoydVoyd

By Void, do you mean me, VOYD? Gotta read my signature.

*Edit hahaha i was so used to people misspelling my name that I just assumed this was my nation XD

*Sounds the alarms*

INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!

We have been infiltrated! I repeat, we have been infiltrated!

Call the police! Call the ambulance! Call the fire brigade! Call the pizza delivery! This is a major crisis!

Seal away all the info and the documents! Lock all the rooms! Gag all the kidnapped children! We mustn't let word of this get out!

I'm hiring a sniper to take care of the interloper right away.

Call the police! Call the ambulance! Call the fire brigade! Call the pizza delivery! This is a major crisis!

wow am hurt you didn't call for me ;c

So we had a poll for the nation name. I know not all of you got to vote, but even if everyone who didn't vote voted for something else, Avalon nation would still be the winner.

Therefore, we are now AVALON NATION!

Edited by Sapphire