Ranting ahead.

Yuki

Hopefully not, but possible offensive rant ahead... (Please note, this is directed to the "Christians" *cough*Westboro Baptist Chruch*cough*) Note 2: I am not generalizing Christians in all, just the ones who poorly represent them.. Ex: the pastor who was talking about Pokemon a while back, hopefully I have made it clear enough.

Just because people are gay, lesbian, non-binary, asexual, etc. doesn't give you the right to go bash on them for who they are... (Speaking in terms of the "Christians") They (most of the time as far as I know) cause people to commit suicide due to harsh ridicule and then say it was due to the devil and move along with their spree... I feel our government should put out a law against discrimination against the LGBTQIA,etc. community along with racism, etc. Not that it would stop it, but at least lower the chances of it happening. But if people rebel against them with,ridicule that would just call those people a spawn of the devil, possibly causing more suicides and they get to go on their way, Scott free. Granted this is a minority but I fell it still should be addressed.

Instead of being productive, they certainly spend a lot of time hating on others~ I wouldnt presume to know what you have been going through, but people tend to interpret religion to suit their needs and convenience(bigotry)~ If you think the States is worst enough, my country criminalizes LGBTQIA activities, as part of the official religion~As a bi guy myself, i'd been attracted to both genders emotionally and sexually, i will not know who i will be falling in love with, but no one should ever tell you who to love and not to love, and i also wouldnt trade for a 'normal hetero married' life if i ever fall in love with a guy just to please everybody~If only people would put their feet in other's shoes for a second and empathize, world would be a better place~

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brain: you're fake and bad and disgusting and useless and all you're friends whose problems are real want you to shut up and stop whining

Me: my problems are real too aren't they?... my problems aren't shaped the exact same but that doesn't invalidate them and my existence doesn't invalidate my friends--

Brain: *chanting loudly* Fake and bad!! Fake and bad!! Fake and bad!!

just whats been going on in my head lately......

Brain: you're fake and bad and disgusting and useless and all you're friends whose problems are real want you to shut up and stop whining

Me: my problems are real too aren't they?... my problems aren't shaped the exact same but that doesn't invalidate them and my existence doesn't invalidate my friends--

Brain: *chanting loudly* Fake and bad!! Fake and bad!! Fake and bad!!

just whats been going on in my head lately......

*sends virtual hug* Your problems are real, and I'm sure that your friends don't want you to bottle your struggles up inside.

Edited by SkyRunner

it's nothing... sometimes the voices in my head tell me I’m better off dead. i got used to it- but some nights i just lay awake thinking, like i'm starting to believe them slowly...

...i hate these feelings. ;;

We're doing an art project right now, and the art teacher is micromanaging everything. Everything. She keeps on shooting down everyone's ideas, and giving us 'advice'. 'Oh, darling, you simply must monoprint this!' 'Oh, darling, print a picture of this out and draw it!'

And when you don't follow her so-called 'advice', because, I don't know, your art project doesn't involve whatever the hell she's telling you to do at all, she gets really passive aggressive about it. 'Oh, I was just giving you advice.' 'Well, I would have liked you to...'

She's been doing this for three weeks now for every minute of every lesson, which means that I haven't done anything that my project idea entails while at school, so I reached the end of my tether and outright told her that what she was telling me to do had nothing whatsoever to do with my actual project. Her response? The runner up: 'You have to draw this because you're doing Art GCSE, darling.' Yes, because drawing is the only form of art. It's also my preferred medium, so obviously I never ever want to try anything new. And my favourite: 'I was just giving you advice.'

Advice?! Are you freaking kidding me?! It's not advice when the other party has to follow it! I told her the last sentence, and she conceded that it was indeed an order, and then told me that if I wasn't going to monoprint a blown up picture of chiyogami paper, then I had to draw a half-completed origami structure. So I did the former, because at least the former could be used in someone else's project.

...Aaaand she had to suggest it ten minutes before the class ended, so I had to bring it down two floors and then bring it back up during lunchtime.

Ugh, sorry for the long rant, but I'm so done with art teachers telling me what I can and cannot do in an art lesson, and then telling me that 'art cannot be controlled' and that 'you should never do any half-hearted artwork'.

TL;DR hypocritical art teacher micromanaging projects.

Melodramatic bullshit chat with how my anxiety effects me

Dukaan #anxietyattack: 3k in a scorpion for high caliber on a loss feels ok

Dukaan #anxietyattack: but god
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i just want to tear out my heart and get rid of this
Dukaan #anxietyattack: underlying adrenaline feeling
Dukaan #anxietyattack: I wish I could do that
Dukaan #anxietyattack: ugh, I feel like I'm going to get sick
Dukaan #anxietyattack: my problem is the fact that
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i've tried
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i cant do it when im this
Dukaan #anxietyattack: broken
Dukaan #anxietyattack: what i need is to know that
Dukaan #anxietyattack: my parents wont likely die within 20 years
Dukaan #anxietyattack: hell even 15 or 10
Dukaan #anxietyattack: dad's 59
Dukaan #anxietyattack: moms 55
Dukaan #anxietyattack: the mere thoguht of them
Dukaan #anxietyattack: going
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i cant handle it
Dukaan #anxietyattack: pardon, i just gagged
KruggWulf: Oh in this age of technology and medical advance? They could well be another 40 years at the least and probably be healthier longer
KruggWulf: Don't worry, everything will work out
KruggWulf: Everything happens for a reason
KruggWulf: Just remember that
Dukaan #anxietyattack: the thing thats so scary
KruggWulf: And know I'm here for you if you need to talk
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i've attempted suicide
Dukaan #anxietyattack: and damn near succeeded
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i was technically dead for about
Dukaan #anxietyattack: 20 minutes before they shocked me
Dukaan #anxietyattack: that 20 minutes
Dukaan #anxietyattack: it felt like
Dukaan #anxietyattack: forever
Dukaan #anxietyattack: nothing
Dukaan #anxietyattack: pitch. black. nothing.
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i couldnt do anything, see anything or hear anything
Dukaan #anxietyattack: I when I came back
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i got out of the bed and
Dukaan #anxietyattack: rushed to my mom
Dukaan #anxietyattack: that memory
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i can't stand it but it forever just burns a
KruggWulf: Aw Mom is the best
Dukaan #anxietyattack: hole into the bleeding mess that is my heart
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i've been to too many funerals
Dukaan #anxietyattack: family and friends who died too young
Dukaan #anxietyattack: teachers
Dukaan #anxietyattack: not one year has passed in ages 10-19
Dukaan #anxietyattack: where someone has died
Dukaan #anxietyattack: who i cared more than anything
Dukaan #anxietyattack: the most brutal one
Dukaan #anxietyattack: was one of my teachers
Dukaan #anxietyattack: aged 32, school basket ball coach, father of a toddler, beloved history teacher
Dukaan #anxietyattack: I saw him one day when he was fighting a mild case of pneumonia
Dukaan #anxietyattack: dropping off instructions for his subsitute
Dukaan #anxietyattack: that evening
Dukaan #anxietyattack: heart complications caused by it
Dukaan #anxietyattack: 32
Dukaan #anxietyattack: thats what drove me to my attempt
Dukaan #anxietyattack: had to spend a year in therapy
Dukaan #anxietyattack: my problem is that any med i take
Dukaan #anxietyattack: my reaction is unpredictable
Dukaan #anxietyattack: the only reason i dont
Dukaan #anxietyattack: try to take me again
Dukaan #anxietyattack: is because Im so FUCKING scared of that
Dukaan #anxietyattack: nothingness
Dukaan #anxietyattack: i eat well, i excersice
Dukaan #anxietyattack: but my mind is just too fucking fragile
Dukaan #anxietyattack: my boyfriend isnt on either
Dukaan #anxietyattack: and he's practically the only one who can calm me down
Dukaan #anxietyattack: but
Dukaan #anxietyattack: my fear of
Dukaan #anxietyattack: death
Dukaan #anxietyattack: prevents me from sleeping
Dukaan #anxietyattack: I am now 20 hours without sleep
Dukaan #anxietyattack: I didn't used to be this way
Dukaan #anxietyattack: but
Dukaan #anxietyattack: what else can I do

tl;dr, im really fucking scared for everyone I care about and there's nothing I can do about it in the end..

Melodramatic bullshit chat with how my anxiety effects me

tl;dr, im really fucking scared for everyone I care about and there's nothing I can do about it in the end..

It's not a melodramatic bullshit chat. Anxiety is a big deal. And if you do need to talk, your friend is there for you, and so is the Reborn community.

• 2 weeks later...

so there used to be this really nice geography teacher at our school then the year i came she left and this new teacher came in she is like the polar opposite of the other teacher the other teacher included everyone and helped and stuff while this new one just puts on a dvd ughhhhhhhh lucky thing i dont have her

also this guy kept bullying everyone a couple of years ago then he tried going up to me with my gang but i really needed the toilet so i kept doing really weird movements and then he tried kicking me but thing is a support teacher was going home this was after school btw and she saw him do that and she will go like iballisticsquid if she sees anyone get harmed so she tipped him upside down then he got suspended lol

politics is stupid why do i need taxes also david cameron is yapping about europe too much "i like my friends in brussels" shut up honestly -o-

today someone took a rage at me again for no reason he hates me for some reason when im an innocent little kid on a computer all day

anyway he went ballistic after i kept doing dancing because im a weirdo he charged at me and i tripped over my bag and did an action roll and he tripped and everyone went "ooooooohhhhhhh" and then i got really scared and told my friends the bully is history :D

ughhhhhhhhhhh why does every single person take a rage and hit an amiibo its hilarious because one time someone hit a toad amiibo and its head came off and he tried decapitating all the amiibos and then i farted and he tried shoving a machete up my butt so i told the police and then he got chased down and hit by a car and went cartwheeling into the giant tree and he tried to run but then he realised he was stuck

Edited by nugget_22

so there used to be this really nice geography teacher at our school then the year i came she left and this new teacher came in she is like the polar opposite of the other teacher the other teacher included everyone and helped and stuff while this new one just puts on a dvd ughhhhhhhh lucky thing i dont have her

also this guy kept bullying everyone a couple of years ago then he tried going up to me with my gang but i really needed the toilet so i kept doing really weird movements and then he tried kicking me but thing is a support teacher was going home this was after school btw and she saw him do that and she will go like iballisticsquid if she sees anyone get harmed so she tipped him upside down then he got suspended lol

politics is stupid why do i need taxes also david cameron is yapping about europe too much "i like my friends in brussels" shut up honestly -o-

today someone took a rage at me again for no reason he hates me for some reason when im an innocent little kid on a computer all day

anyway he went ballistic after i kept doing dancing because im a weirdo he charged at me and i tripped over my bag and did an action roll and he tripped and everyone went "ooooooohhhhhhh" and then i got really scared and told my friends the bully is history :D

ughhhhhhhhhhh why does every single person take a rage and hit an amiibo its hilarious because one time someone hit a toad amiibo and its head came off and he tried decapitating all the amiibos and then i farted and he tried shoving a machete up my butt so i told the police and then he got chased down and hit by a car and went cartwheeling into the giant tree and he tried to run but then he realised he was stuck

You need taxes so you can go to school to understand why you need taxes.

All the trolling in this post. I can't even...

Yay ranting.

I hate the fact that someone is allowed to spam a 3 letter word just because it's under the guise of "roleplaying" and we're trying to be "kind", and thus a person is allowed to go past the rules with very minimal actual input, and causing much annoyance to users. I also don't like the fact this is all they do, so the chance of forming any kind of meaningful relationship with them is zero.

I also dislike the chatspeak rule because it's dumb. It has no purpose to exist, and only causes unnecessary hassle to pretty unjustified mutes. Heck, the only time anyone is called out for chatspeak is if they use "u" over "you", which is a really trivial thing to punish someone over. I get the main reason is to make Reborn look "intelligent", but, that doesn't work like that. What makes things appear unintelligent is the content, not how it's presented. Also, it worries me a bit that we are worried more about how the server looks to other users rather than accommodating users and ensuring they are having fun based on this rule. I doubt many people are severely annoyed by chatspeak to the point it ruins their chatting experience and feel offended or w/e. It also seems like a very biased rule that someone added early-ish and no one dare challenged.

tl;dr what are rules

Yay ranting.

I hate the fact that someone is allowed to spam a 3 letter word just because it's under the guise of "roleplaying" and we're trying to be "kind", and thus a person is allowed to go past the rules with very minimal actual input, and causing much annoyance to users. I also don't like the fact this is all they do, so the chance of forming any kind of meaningful relationship with them is zero.

I also dislike the chatspeak rule because it's dumb. It has no purpose to exist, and only causes unnecessary hassle to pretty unjustified mutes. Heck, the only time anyone is called out for chatspeak is if they use "u" over "you", which is a really trivial thing to punish someone over. I get the main reason is to make Reborn look "intelligent", but, that doesn't work like that. What makes things appear unintelligent is the content, not how it's presented. Also, it worries me a bit that we are worried more about how the server looks to other users rather than accommodating users and ensuring they are having fun based on this rule. I doubt many people are severely annoyed by chatspeak to the point it ruins their chatting experience and feel offended or w/e. It also seems like a very biased rule that someone added early-ish and no one dare challenged.

tl;dr what are rules

A role-play no one else has chosen to participate in and could possibly be construed as rule 8, not speaking english in chat, or the rule about spamming junk. I hear ya.

When somebody semi-spills a secret of yours out in front of a number of people who don't know about it. And even though they later say that they did it to death during the previous year before they knew it was true, said people didn't know that your friend did it to death then because they weren't in our form, so they might have picked up on some inconvenient implications of what was said. Jesus Christ, what has my friend done.

Edited by SkyRunner

@Alicirno

I have mixed feeling. Sometimes i don't mind with chatspeak because of lack of english with people.

But sometimes i get really the situastion where i don't really understand what it says.

And it's annoying me a bit. So kind of mixed

Ranting...

Not too much, but sometimes i get really fuckin tired of this quote: "Am i the only one so don't/like ____"

I can see why people say it, but somewhat it just annoy me.

If you are thinking like it, just google that and you will get your answer(or not) damnit.

Also i hate when the company take their succesful franchise and have it like everywhere.

Example: Minions. Like seriously annoying. Just a pet peeve from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Theft applies to all things. Even if they haven't been mentioned in a few years. Even if they're merely words describing a character. Theft of ideas is still fucking theft you spineless twat. And giving me reasons to generally despise you is really not a good fucking idea.

Edited by Noivy

I'm not a girl, please stop calling me a girl, please stop calling my by my dead name it's not my name it's been two years how can you still be messing this up? How is it my fault when you screw up? How can you expect me to be perfectly fine with this? I am not a girl! Stop calling me your daughter there's literally no need to introduce me like that there are other words that mean the same thing. Don't get pissy when I correct you; it's been two years I shouldn't have to!

also, please keep me away from the southern baptist part of the family, they've made it clear in the past that this kind of thing is Not Acceptable and I really don't want to find out what they'll do to me if they find out!

You know that everything's going splendidly when your special educational needs coordinator starts imposing her opinions about parts of your life that she isn't educated about on you, and hits a whole bunch of nerves in the process.

Edited by SkyRunner

• 2 months later...
It'd be nice if you didn't take my fun, happy things away from me.
Like my laptop, because I have friends all around various countries.
Taking my summer trip to another state away to see my friends.
And then you ask why I'm always so sad.
My siblings are never around/refuse to talk to me.
I don't have a lot of friends.
I'm alone 98% of the time.
I usually don't go anywhere fun.
Parents aren't even home majority of the time.
And you're asking -why- am I so sad.
And this is all over religion too
Which is fucking funny, because I've explained to you that I don't believe in any of that, and yet you still force it against me,
yet you still take my shit away and ask me why am I so upset all the damn time.
Another thing is actually a problem I have on here (both Reborn and just other sites/communities I've joined in general)

If you dislike someone or something about someone, you don't have to mention it y'know- Especially not insulting them or whatever like please spread happiness not anger. >>