You wake up as a random Pokémon...

Spineblade

Go to this website:

http://randompokemon.com

Select the option 'Generate 1 Pokémon'.

You wake up tomorrow morning as this Pokémon. Post what your Pokémon is, how you would initially react, and how you would spend your day whilst attempting to avoid mass panic and/or destruction.

Good luck!

Edited by Spineblade

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up as a Snorlax...

Holy crap what the hell??? Where am I?? what are those hands? Damn I'm heavy... what's up with this big belly??? wait am I... am I a Snorlax??

eh... maybe it's just a dream... give me 5 more minutes... *goes back to sleep*

but I wanted to be an Eevee!!! :(

I wanted to happily jump around, chasing my own fluffy tail, and curl up to a soft ball of fluff to sleep...

Houndoom... Meh, I guess it's nice to be a dog. A dog capable of unleashing the flames of hell on people, no less. I get to be pet, fed, and taken out for walks at my leisure, and to burn to a crisp those who don't take good care of me. Not bad...

• Global Mods

I am a Persian.

I could use Pay Day a lot, find a bag to store the money in, and go to Bill (since he accidentally turned himself into a Pokemon before), try to get him to understand what happened somehow, then get turned back into a person with all the money I got from Pay Day.

What are the odds that i get a 001 as what i am waking up to be? So yeah, i wake up as a Bulbasaur, well great, i don't have to eat, i just photosynthesis and sunbath, and try to hide from trainers that are going to use me as starter on a journey or from Heracrosses from sipping all my sap...

Edited by TimTim

Huh. I wake up as a Deoxys.

Not too bad, would've preferred a Magnezone, but hey, at least I can race around the Ionosphere on meteors and destroy planets and their inhabitants with Psycho Boosts.

I bet the advanced intellect helps me with my accounts, too. Oh wait, did I just destroy my workplace? Oops.

531.gif

Audino huh? I'll probably wake up feeling really happy for some reason and get to working with Nurse Joy after breakfast. It'll click that I'm a pokemon after I get handed pokemon food instead of bacon. Not to mention that I'm half my original height.

CRAAHHHHH! AHHHH!

What the heckums? I woke up as an aerodactyl, and there is a little boy hanging on the cliff.

I'm getting a feeling that... I ' m h u n g r y > : )

Edited by Honchy

383.gif

So I woke up as a Groudon. Seems legit. I feel powerful, slow, and pretty primal right now. I think I might just go set something on fire. Or go eat a city. I dunno. Whatever comes first.

Heyo, Zebstrika. What are the chances? 1 in 720, you dolt.

Got turned into my favourite electric type, and I have no clue what I'd do as it. No hands, no speech, complete diet shift... yeah, no clue. For starters, waking up on my side when my body is more accustomed to standing, learning a quadrupedal gait, Managing stairs, etc. until outside.

...It seems the generator likes me, though, as it gave Absol and Eevee on second and third generations.