You wake up as a random Pokémon...

Spineblade

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

262.gif

Well, being a carnivore isn't the worst possible thing that could happen. If this were to happen in my current location, I'd probably flee to the nature preserve that's nearby, since it has quite the population of deer. I'd need to learn how to hunt though... Wait this is Pokemon versus regular animal! I wouldn't need to learn how to hunt, I'm a (bleeping) Pokemon!

Well then thank Mew I'm a water/flying type! I don't need your ark! I WILL SURIVE!!

Hate to break it to you Bax but It won't take much to turn the skies in to black thundering shit storms and the seas into acidic waste basins. Just gotta burn enough coal and forests and before you know it Earth is Venus.2

Hate to break it to you Bax but It won't take much to turn the skies in to black thundering shit storms and the seas into acidic waste basins. Just gotta burn enough coal and forests and before you know it Earth is Venus.2

Hate to break it to you but you also need water to drink so poluting every watersource in the world is not a good idea, that and I'm pretty sure that causing constant thunderstorms will not be all that apreciated by all the flying/fire and fire/water types running around.

Hate to break it to you but you also need water to drink so poluting every watersource in the world is not a good idea, that and I'm pretty sure that causing constant thunderstorms will not be all that apreciated by all the flying/fire and fire/water types running around.

Because there are so many wild Volcanion just roaming about

It's ok, you can serve as a slave providing water!

your a Magikarp... at best you'll make low quality fuel for the flames

If you can evolve then why can't I? besides Magikarp evolves when it has enough unyielding rage, and i'm full of that

that's assuming you live long enough to evolve..even then you don't pose much threat to I, Zekrom!

I live pretty close to a major river so I can live, besides if I can splay over mountains hten I can splash into a river. and regular fish stand no chances against my magikarp greatness

My unyielding rage will allow me to evolve within a month....that im not gonna pick a fight with a legendary, that's the fire nations job.

I'll de-throne Reshiram so a more worthy fire type can take their place (I went back and rolled and counted how many times it took to land on my prefer'd choice 'Dusknoir' it took more than 300 tries and getting Zekrom to repeat was about 500-600