A wild Dusknoir appeared!

DusknoirSama

Hello...

tumblr_n30panuhOn1ttdkobo1_400.gif

Lol anyway, hello to all the members of the Reborn forums! I've been lurking around for a while, but finally decided to make an account(lurked for a few years even though I made an account a few weeks ago) and show my face to quite possibly my most favorite fan game.

But now onto introductions. My name is Jon, I'm 21 years old and have been a fan of pokemon since Yellow came out. Yellow was the first game I played, but didn't own my own official game until Ruby/Sapphire came out. I'm a longtime competitive battler, although over the last few years I found myself not playing it as much. I'm currently without a job and hope that one day I can go to college as I have always dreamed of becoming a vetinarian as I love working/helping animals and since I love animals in general! I am a space nerd and love all things of whats out there in this vast universe. I love music and I listen to all genres, however my favorites are Metal, Rock, and Kpop. My all time favorite band is Linkin Park. I also play electric guitar.

I absolutely love the Manga form of pokemon, but sadly I am very behind on the series. But outside of Pokemon I do enjoy playing other games, some I like to play:

Halo 3/Wars/4: I play this every now and then with some friends online.

Dead Space series: Not much on horror survival games, but Dead Space did it right and I love to replay through them ocasionally.

Legend of Zelda series: Who doesn't enjoy the Zelda series?

Super Smash Bros: Mainly the 3DS version now, but sometimes will play the N64 with some friends. Didn't really care for Melee or Brawl much.

Dungeon Fighter Online: Only pc game I play. I love retro arcade style games and this is one that really appealed to me.

Now I know I have a silly name, but how I got it was simple. Back during Diamond and Pearl I was a huge competitive battler and almost always used Dusknoir on every team I made. My friend who is from japan always called me senpai-sama because he thought he was funny, but he noticed how much I liked Dusknoir and using it and called me DusknoirSama, which has stuck with me since. DusknoirSama has become my main forum name I always end up using when I make my way into forums. But only if they are forums I see myself sticking around in or being active in even occasionally. Other than that I usually chooe a diff name. Other names I go by are Dusk and Dusky. Feel free to call me eother of those or as you see fit.

That's all for now, so if you want to know anything else about me, then don't hesitate to ask. Look forward to making friends on here and to continue seeing this fantastic fan game evolve and grow! :)

Hello and welcome to Reborn! My name is Cool Girl! If you want to talk or need anything, just PM me! :) Hope we can be friends too! ;)

Hey Cool Girl nice to meet you! Alright cool I'll be sure to send you a pm if I want to talk or need anything and of coursr we can be friends as well! :)

welcome my friend hope you enjoy reborn now im gonna go dance like lunatic good day

Thank you for the welcome friend. You have fun and make sure to not go too crazy out there!

Are you the Jon???

giphy.gif

Shitpost aside, welcome to the forum!

Your name isn't silly at all! It's pretty swaggy tbh.

Makes me want to consider changing my name to MismagiusSama. :^)

Lmao I hould've seen that coming, but didn't xD

Haha, well the Sama side is always looking for new recruits! So feel free to join the Sama side sometime. The power feels nice. :^)

Thank you very much for the warm welcoms so far! :D

• Veterans

Welcome to Reborn, Jon! Hope your stay here will be a good one~ c:

Community rules can be found on the left side of the screen so if you got any questions regarding those you can always go there! Enjoy your stay :]

Well met Jon.

Welcome to Reborn!

I absolutely love the Manga form of pokemon, but sadly I am very behind on the series.

I wouldn't say I absolutely love the Manga, but it's pretty damn good ngl.

And judging from your Reborn team, you've been here for more than "a while" hmm? GYARADOS IS WATER GOD

Also that's a picture of Marley and she's pretty cool 10/10 pic

Anyway, all that you're missing is the conversion to blue so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your permanent-forever-timeless stay here in Reborn!

I'll see you around o/

And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or the rest of the staff ;]

Well met Jon.

Welcome to Reborn!

I wouldn't say I absolutely love the Manga, but it's pretty damn good ngl.

And judging from your Reborn team, you've been here for more than "a while" hmm? GYARADOS IS WATER GOD

Also that's a picture of Marley and she's pretty cool 10/10 pic

Anyway, all that you're missing is the conversion to blue so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your permanent-forever-timeless stay here in Reborn!

I'll see you around o/

And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or the rest of the staff ;]

Yeah I've had an old file of ep9 on my old laptop from a few years ago Since some of my team I can't get early in ep15, I decided to start with ep9 and get the ones I wanted, then proceed to ep15. Magikarp wasn't the most fun to lvl I'll admit that xD.

But yeah if I do have any questions I'll be sure to pm you or any of the other staff. ;}

Hey there Jon! Welcome to Reborn!

If you like competitive battling check out the showdown server! You can also chat to us there!

Good luck with going to college one day!

Hope to see you around!

Thank you for the welcome! I'll be sure to hope on Reborns showdown server whenever I get the chance to redownload it!

senpais are cool, dusknoirs are cool

dusknoir-senpais are cooler B)

welcome to the forums, dusknoir! though, i suggest you get another alias so people can distinguish you more. c:

that said, welcome again!

feel free to grab the cookies at your left, but not the cake.

they're mineeeee. c:<

Oh? Then maybe I'll become Dusknoir-Senpai instead someday. >:3

But thank you for the welcome and that may be a great idea. Just need to think of another alias xD

"Grabs all the cookies" good, I don't like cake so it's all yours! c:<

Welcome to the forums, we are not so different you and I, both of us a Dusknoir but I wield a scythe!

Ah, good to see a fellow Dusknoir! Yes we aren't so different. But a plan old Dusknoir, I am.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! Great to see such a nice and welcomeing community! Already feel at home!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!