Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, dylank07 said:

@Njab   The same thing is happening, to be more specific I dont think I'm moving into the correct position next to Kreiss after I exit floor one.

ah my bad, I've understood that wrong. Skipped thru that talk. This should work now

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, New Divide said:

Hi, my problem is this

When I select the game I get this message:

"Script 'Pokemon Field' line 1521: NoMethodError Ocurred"

"undefined method 'spriteset for #<Scene_Intro0x89df170>"

I need a solution, please..

Game.rxdata

Usually this error means that your save file got corrupted. Are you sure that you're opening the right game? The save file is working normally on my end. Try downloading this

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Njab said:

Usually this error means that your save file got corrupted. Are you sure that you're opening the right game? The save file is working normally on my end. Try downloading this

Game.rxdata

Still not working, I don't understand what happened, just save the game right after stealing the object to Kecleon and when I opened the game again that message appeared to me, I tried to delete the last game I saved but the error still appears to me,Then there is no way to fix my game, right?

13 hours ago, New Divide said:

Still not working, I don't understand what happened, just save the game right after stealing the object to Kecleon and when I opened the game again that message appeared to me, I tried to delete the last game I saved but the error still appears to me,Then there is no way to fix my game, right?

try moving to older backups

• 2 weeks later...

So I've recently started playing this game again and after finding the Brass Key on route 4 I got stuck in The Lost Camp. I can't move or interact with anything, but the location box on the top left does show up when I load the game so the game is still working to an extent. I'm afraid that I might have caused it by saving as soon as I entered the area (while the cut-scene was technically still going on).

If anyone knows the solution to this I would greatly appreciate it.

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, FurretX said:

So I've recently started playing this game again and after finding the Brass Key on route 4 I got stuck in The Lost Camp. I can't move or interact with anything, but the location box on the top left does show up when I load the game so the game is still working to an extent. I'm afraid that I might have caused it by saving as soon as I entered the area (while the cut-scene was technically still going on).

If anyone knows the solution to this I would greatly appreciate it.

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I've replayed the game and when we must go to the hidden grove behind Sheridan Village to find Crawli, the captain of the boat told me I could also go to Oceania Pier, which I did. Then, I bought some stuff and took my pokemon from the pension and when I came back there was no ship anymore, so now I can't continue the story at all.

If anyone can help me I would be very grateful :)

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, AIOEH said:

Sooo, dont know if this is still up, but as soon as as i go into battle Ren comes running and the screen freezes. Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Are you playing the game on mac? I'm not sure how to help you because after ren runs and talks you need to battle narcissa

23 hours ago, MSQ117 said:

Hi, the game crashes after exiting goldenwood cave, when im about to battle the grunt, could you help me please ?

Game.rxdata

are you playing the game on mac?

Game.rxdata

18 hours ago, Pythagros09 said:

augustus is missing from oceana pier could you please help me?

Game.rxdata

read the first post of bug reporting thread

5 hours ago, D4NERG4MER said:

(emma release aelita) Scene didn't appear after replace antenna into Refurbished Laser and then i was going to blacksteeple Cave before goes back to jail

... I know, I'm not good at english

Game.rxdata

I can't download your save file, please reupload it

21 hours ago, Njab said:

are you playing the game on mac?

Game.rxdata

read the first post of bug reporting thread

I can't download your save file, please reupload it

Here

EDIT: sorry wrong save point

in last save game, i went at middle blacksteeple

Game.rxdata

Edited by D4NERG4MER
Wrong Save point

On 22. 03. 2017. at 5:07 PM, MSQ117 said:

Nope, not playing on mac, thanks for the fix , but now the game crashes when im about to battle the second grunt, what should I do ?

Game.rxdata

try redownloading the game. this issue sounds like it has to do with the specifications of you pc. are you able to play other fan games?

14 hours ago, D4NERG4MER said:

Here

EDIT: sorry wrong save point

in last save game, i went at middle blacksteeple

Game.rxdata

I'm not sure what caused your problem but I'm kinda busy now and I don't remember this part of the story. I'll try to fix your save file by tomorrow

On 23/3/2017 at 1:18 PM, Njab said:

try redownloading the game. this issue sounds like it has to do with the specifications of you pc. are you able to play other fan games?

ok, ill try re downloading the game, I played Uranium, survival island, and team rocke operation strike back wiith no problem, Thanks!!

On 3/24/2017 at 0:18 AM, Njab said:

I'm not sure what caused your problem but I'm kinda busy now and I don't remember this part of the story. I'll try to fix your save file by tomorrow

Spoiler

Remember this?
http://prntscr.com/eolsfv

When you trying to escape blacksteeple jail then ahead to blacksteeple cave

http://prntscr.com/eolshz

After if you entering Blacksteeple cave

That scene didn't appeared to me (which emma release aelita in blacksteeple cave?)

I thought You trying to fix my save file?

It been 2 days