Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

idk where is the save supposed to be located on mac, but are you sure you've put your Game.rxdata in right location?

i've had them in the same files for month, in regards to my reborn file its still there and hasn't been touched, nor was my rejuvenation file but..now it seems like the only game data is the new one i made in v8. all i did was transfer to game data from my v7 folder to my v8...just like i did when i updated from v6 to v7. everything just seems to be deleted and new game was the only option

[e] so i managed to fix reborn by just removing the current game data, renaming the back up to Game.rxdata. problem with rejuvenation is that it doesn't work when i do that, still no save file detected despite renaming old save files as back ups

Edited by zfbhoy

Hi guys, I´m playing V8 of Pokemon Rejuvenation. But since yesterday, I get an Error when I try to start the game (Script 'PokemonField' line 1808: NoMethodError occured. undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass).

Does anybody know what I could do now?

I´m currently at the part of the game where the Terajuma Shore gets attacked by the Dexoys. I think the last time I saved the game was in Terajuma Jungle, but I don´t really know anymore tbh.

Hi guys, I´m playing V8 of Pokemon Rejuvenation. But since yesterday, I get an Error when I try to start the game (Script 'PokemonField' line 1808: NoMethodError occured. undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass).

Does anybody know what I could do now?

I´m currently at the part of the game where the Terajuma Shore gets attacked by the Dexoys. I think the last time I saved the game was in Terajuma Jungle, but I don´t really know anymore tbh.

your save file got corrupted, to fix this use your back up save files -> you should have save backups in here (they are named number - Player name - badges) C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

sometimes you have to use multiple backups to make it work

your save file got corrupted, to fix this use your back up save files -> you should have save backups in here (they are named number - Player name - badges) C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

It worked, thank you for the quick answer!

So is there nothing I can do? I'm not sure what's going on, I keep attempting to create a backup file because my rejuvenation isn't loading up (not sure where my save file went, it just wasn't showing up. the same problem happened with reborn but i just took out the game.rxdata file and renamed the last backup file game.rxdata. this fixed the problem, however for pokemon rejuvenation nothing is working.) i have attempted creating back up files and even just using another persons game save file to start playing v8 for myself, but that also did not load up. can someone help me figure out the issue? i've been trying for about 3 days now and i just can't recover the file at all. this should be one of the files but it won't give me the option to play starting from the end of v7. anyone else have this issue? basically my save files are all there, same problem happened with reborn but the solution isn't working with my rejuvenation file.

So is there nothing I can do? I'm not sure what's going on, I keep attempting to create a backup file because my rejuvenation isn't loading up (not sure where my save file went, it just wasn't showing up. the same problem happened with reborn but i just took out the game.rxdata file and renamed the last backup file game.rxdata. this fixed the problem, however for pokemon rejuvenation nothing is working.) i have attempted creating back up files and even just using another persons game save file to start playing v8 for myself, but that also did not load up. can someone help me figure out the issue? i've been trying for about 3 days now and i just can't recover the file at all. this should be one of the files but it won't give me the option to play starting from the end of v7. anyone else have this issue? basically my save files are all there, same problem happened with reborn but the solution isn't working with my rejuvenation file.

try this back up your rejuv save file somewhere else, then load up v8 start new game and save then replace your save file you've backed up with the one you've jsut made

So im having an issue loading the game im getting a bunch of errors when i start it up and I was wondering if anybody could help me out.

I tried what u suggested and its not working. If theres anyway i could contact you for more help that would be amazing!

I decided to go back to Gearen before finding Crawli at Secret Shore, but I can't seem to find my way back to the secret shore or to Terajuma. I looked all over the pier and the city but i didn't find nor the ship nor agustus.

post your Game.rxdata

I have softlocked the game by going back to gearen instead of the secret shore. Can someone help me with this?

fixed

I decided to go back to Gearen before finding Crawli at Secret Shore, but I can't seem to find my way back to the secret shore or to Terajuma. I looked all over the pier and the city but i didn't find nor the ship nor agustus.

Hey, I forgot to check where not to save before opening one of my savefiles with V8 and now I'm stuck in water, could someone help please? Thanks

i dont know what is going on with where i'm at. im supposed to go to mt. Valor and rescue amber and the other girl but there's something wrong with my game as i only find amber and no one else.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata here's my save data

first I have a question for you, did you update to v8 before you've finished v7?

i never played version7 I started from the latest version 8.1.

ok well I won't be fixing this because you've added some items onto your game but I'll give you a hint what you've missed - check Garufa settlement again

ok well I won't be fixing this because you've added some items onto your game but I'll give you a hint what you've missed - check Garufa settlement again

yeah that's something my friend did for me when i asked him for help with this but he wasn't helping me in the way i had hoped he would.

Edited by NecroSaintCreed