Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Veterans

Sorry for the delay with the fixes, but here's a folder with all the fixed files in it! Just download the file with your name, rename it to Game.rxdata and put it bak in your save folder, and you should be good to go.

Was walking through the new fighting "gym", got a script hang and im not stuck in one spot and idk what to do lol http://prnt.sc/ayjnza

I think I uploaded the right file lol

Same problem as oxygentleman, stuck on Dimensions after losing the fight, I would love some help on this issue.

My first post in this forum, though I've registered almost a year ago. XD

I currently cannot move my character. The game had a script error while I was talking to this girl, and then asked me to save afterwards. I hope you could help.

PokemonRejuvenationStuck_zpsx0awphzg.png

Hi I was playing the game and got stuck on route 2 on the bridge. If you can help me out it'd be much appreciated ^~^!

Hi,this is really great game Jan.I have a problem though,I don't know is it a bug or not,but I noticed every time I tried saving on Velvet rooftops I ended up crashing the game,or to say error appeared and I can't load anymore.It really is bad,since I think I have restarted the game all over again like 5 times today -_- And now when I finally got lucky with shiny starter,I accidentally saved there again and now can't play anymore.I really don't feel like starting again,but since I really want to try and finish it,can you hopefully help with it or do I need to restart again?

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Hi! First of all this game is awesome!

Secondly, my game froze after my fight with Aelita. I can save but cant do anything else, please help o.o

All of these have been fixed and are included in the download on mediafire! Also Moonrose, it's most likely a game error on your side as this hasn't happened to anyone before I believe. Perhaps redownload V7? It may fix your problem.

So I've been trapped in the odd house with mew after it retreats into the orb I cannot interact with it nor anything else in the room including the elevator. The orb appears to be cracked even before Mew enters it which is strange since I looked up a Youtube video to make sure I wasn't just missing something. And in his game the orb is in pristine condition before Mew enters it.attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Hey I just got into the odd tower quest and the event for the mirror/orb thingy is not working (trying not to have any spoilers here :x)

Anyone can help me with this? Cant seem to trigger the event or get out via the elevator

Seems that the variable for it to work was messed up in your files for some reason, so now the event works properly again in your savefiles!

Hi there my game keeps freezing at the wispy path. I accidentally downloaded version 6 and played from then, realizing there is a version 7 now. Is there any way I can transfer my save file from version 6 to 7? I cannot go to any of the save areas that will allow my save file to transfer as it freezes whenever I run into a trainer in wispy path or return to goldenleaf town.

I saved inside a Pokémon center for you, so now you should be able to safely upgrade your game to version 7. Just replace the files from V6 with the ones from V7, and you should be set!

I lost to Nim in front of the pathway leading to Akuwa Town and now i'm stuck in the dimension. I can't move at all and I can't talk to Geara(?).

I have a mac and I'm playing this through wine so i'm not sure how to attach my save file.

Please try to find if you can find the Game.rxdata file somewhere in your folders, you should be able to attach it to your message through the More Reply Options button.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got stuck in the Alien Lab after Dr. Jenkel made the trampoline and can't do anything besides save.

EDIT: Was able to revert to a past save and progress, and found out it only froze when I stood on the tile under Dr. Jenkel. Not sure why it happened that way and I can provide a save right before it if you want to look into it.

Game.rxdata

Edited by IHasHax

Hello,

I am currently on route 4 next to goldenleaf town but my game encountered an error and when I go to another route or go into battle the game freezes.

I'm playing the game on my mac using wine.

Would someone be able to help me out please?

Game.rxdata

Ps. I don't know how to go back to older save files so I'm super duper stuck T.T

EDIT: I was able to revert to an older save file!! :D

I figured out all I had to do was rename an older file "Game.rxdata" and it worked! XD

Edited by LeMasterJP

Hello,

I am currently on route 4 next to goldenleaf town but my game encountered an error and when I go to another route or go into battle the game freezes.

I'm playing the game on my mac using wine.

Would someone be able to help me out please?

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

everything seemed fine when I opened your save file, its probably because you're using wine. can you post error you're getting?

I stuck in odd house event

fixed

Thank you so much Njab

is there way to continue odd house event?i need to finish odd house event to do help center mission

Ah so your quest got bugged? Do you remember what was the lasr thing you did in the quest? I'll try to fix it for you

• 3 weeks later...

I just gave Venom the pecha berry and was unable to move my character. The only input that functioned was saving the game, so I did and rebooted. When I reloaded it the noise made when your character collides with an object was being played repeatedly and no inputs were functioning. Here is my save file . . .

http://www.mediafire...k8z/Game.rxdata

fixed

you've missed some venam talk, go to the sewers to continue the story

Hello, hello, I'm quite too new to forums so I'll try to not be that much of a nuisance !!

You see, I'm in Valor Mountain (version 6.2), right after I've listened to the scientist ramble about the crystals that change the mountain's mood. I had seen a TM behind the red crystal, so I decided to pick it up before battling the scientist. After picking it up, and seeing that it was Rain Dance, the game asked me if I wanted to save the game, since it was having issues to run. I've saved my file and that's when the game froze.

I might have the feeling that my save file could have got corrupted, since the game closed in the middle of creating a new save, and now errors pop-out everytime I try to open it.

I don't have any natural backups and I think I cannot recover my progress, since the game.rxdata has dropped to 0KB of size and that doesn't give me any good vibes (besides the file game.rxdata.bak has appeared right when this error happened to me, and I can't find any info about it on Google, so it probably has something to do with the corruption of my save file), neither lets me attach it to this post, but I thought it would be nice to mention my huge screw up for any future players out there, and just in case you knew about this and had a solution ?? Which I highly doubt, so no need to worry. uvu'

Hello, hello, I'm quite too new to forums so I'll try to not be that much of a nuisance !!

You see, I'm in Valor Mountain (version 6.2), right after I've listened to the scientist ramble about the crystals that change the mountain's mood. I had seen a TM behind the red crystal, so I decided to pick it up before battling the scientist. After picking it up, and seeing that it was Rain Dance, the game asked me if I wanted to save the game, since it was having issues to run. I've saved my file and that's when the game froze.

I might have the feeling that my save file could have got corrupted, since the game closed in the middle of creating a new save, and now errors pop-out everytime I try to open it.

I don't have any natural backups and I think I cannot recover my progress, since the game.rxdata has dropped to 0KB of size and that doesn't give me any good vibes (besides the file game.rxdata.bak has appeared right when this error happened to me, and I can't find any info about it on Google, so it probably has something to do with the corruption of my save file), neither lets me attach it to this post, but I thought it would be nice to mention my huge screw up for any future players out there, and just in case you knew about this and had a solution ?? Which I highly doubt, so no need to worry. uvu'

you should have save backups in here C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation

to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

So I haven't played Rejuvenation in almost over a year; I think I was last playing on V6? Anyway, I re-downloaded the launcher to try and run it again to get back into things, however, it doesn't seem to be detecting my Game.rxdata file? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hi guys :)

thanks for this amazing game.

Went to sheridan wetlands, cut down a bush - and couldn't do anything but quick save and soft reset.

Save file's attached.

Thank you :)

fixed

Hi!

I'm having trouble accessing the hidden library. I do not remeber completing either Hidden Library 2 or Hidden Library 1, nevertheless, in the help centre it says I have concluded them and i have the good rod. I suspect I might have completed Hidden Library 2 before Hidden Library 1 but i do not know. Anyway I was wondering if there was anyway I could access the hidden library. I have the third quest (of west gearen) active but there is no bridge there.
Is there something wrong with my save file?

Game.rxdata

Hi!

I'm having trouble accessing the hidden library. I do not remeber completing either Hidden Library 2 or Hidden Library 1, nevertheless, in the help centre it says I have concluded them and i have the good rod. I suspect I might have completed Hidden Library 2 before Hidden Library 1 but i do not know. Anyway I was wondering if there was anyway I could access the hidden library. I have the third quest (of west gearen) active but there is no bridge there.

I'm in the exact same situation as Miranda. I believe it has something to do with us completing the Hidden Library quests in earlier versions, as I don't have the bridge in Gearen either, nor do I actually remember being in the library at all. Could someone help us both out?

Game.rxdata

Hi!

I have reset 2nd library quest so you'll have to redo it.

I went down into the inkay lab for the mission ??? in kristiline town and as soon as he built the trampoline I couldn't move. Since I was 40 minutes into the session I saved hoping it was a glitch and reloading the game would fix it but now Im stuck. :(

fixed

I'm in the exact same situation as Miranda. I believe it has something to do with us completing the Hidden Library quests in earlier versions, as I don't have the bridge in Gearen either, nor do I actually remember being in the library at all. Could someone help us both out?