Version 7 Bug Reporting Thread.

Jan

Rock Head seems to be borktastically useful, in other words:

Head Smash (Heavy Recoil Damaging Move) + Rock Head (Ability) = 100% No Recoil Damage

EDIT: Never mind, I thought this was suppose to reduce recoil.

Edited by Night Fighter

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems like repel does not work? or at least super repels don't work in terajuma jungle. is this old news? also if its a know bug is it fixed in the update thing?

If your first Pokemon in the party is lower leveled than the wild Pokemon, that's the reason why. Repels only work so Pokemon lower leveled than your first Pokemon do not appear.

Unfortunately I didn't get a screen cap of it because I didn't think of it at the time, but after you defeat Amber and the cutscene where Crescent turns Nim into Lorna plays, the "Version 6 is now over" thing appears, even though I'm on Version 7-1. And once you go down the stairs Amber comes out and talks to you like normal.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but I started the request Hidden Library 3 and when I went to East Gearen, the passage in the fountain was closed, the thing is, there have been months since I started playing this game, so I don't remember if I did the East Gearen help requests before, but when I went there to check it, none of them were completed, including Hidden Library 1, but Hidden Library 2 was completed somehow, and that's what probably allowed me to start Hidden Library 3, right ? So, am I missing something here, or is it really a bug ?

http://prntscr.com/a0tnu8

Uhm, well.. I don't know if this got reported already or if it's a bug from another version.. but when you complete the requests in the Kakori Village Help Center, you might end up getting a reward twice: (Skip to 5:45 and 16:33)

Video link:

I don't wish to advertise this video as it's solely made for experimental reasons anyways. (Got to test that new Windows 10 recording software, hehe.)

Im just curious but does anybody seem to have a stronger lag presence then in episode then others. it seems really laggy this time for me

I haven't noticed any lag in any of the versions. So I guess it's a hardware problem on your end.

Uhm, well.. I don't know if this got reported already or if it's a bug from another version.. but when you complete the requests in the Kakori Village Help Center, you might end up getting a reward twice: (Skip to 5:45 and 16:33)

Video link:

I don't wish to advertise this video as it's solely made for experimental reasons anyways. (Got to test that new Windows 10 recording software, hehe.)

Yeah I got the same one mine. The quest "Battle me... once again" got rewarded twice and I never had to do the Roggenrolla quest with all the Anti-Assist people ;_;

Alright I don't know if this was reported or not but the pokedex says that charmander,clefairy is available in Gearen city which I doubt so think this qualify as bug/error.

They can be found in the EV training rooms (Speed and HP, respectively). They're just not catchable.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but I started the request Hidden Library 3 and when I went to East Gearen, the passage in the fountain was closed, the thing is, there have been months since I started playing this game, so I don't remember if I did the East Gearen help requests before, but when I went there to check it, none of them were completed, including Hidden Library 1, but Hidden Library 2 was completed somehow, and that's what probably allowed me to start Hidden Library 3, right ? So, am I missing something here, or is it really a bug ?

http://prntscr.com/a0tnu8

Just do the hidden library 1 and 2 again, the entrance opened again for me, good luck Edited by fshenry94