Hey y'allllllllllll

cyancadenza

Hey hey hey

So I've been lurking around without posting anything for a while, and I thought it might be a good idea to post stuff about myself.

Into the deep abyss we goooo -

About me:

• I'm a weird half-Japanese half-Filipino all-'Murican teen who spends too much time on the internet when she should be studying/practicing piano/being proactive.
  • I'm Southern (in American terms), but if anything I have a slight Filipino accent. Sometimes I slip and let out a nice big "y'all" though, and it always feels wonderful.
  • I have a strange love for dank memes. Like the "yee" dinosaur. It gets me every time.
  • I've never finished a real Pokemon game because the only console I've ever owned is a Wii (Asian parents man)
  • I pretend to be learned about video games like Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy but really I just watched playthroughs and cutscenes on Youtube *sobs*
  • My dad is crazy about Apple, so I've had to play pokemanz fan games on my mac. I love my mac, but sometimes it's stupidly hard to play games on. I just recently found that mac computers hide certain files from you (Wine files included) unless you go into Terminal and manually tell them to show all your files. Only then did I find my saves :( .
  • I have moderate social anxiety disorder, meaning I always feel like people are judging me. I don't even know how I get around the internet. Oh wait, I don't (I tend to lurk around forums and not post anything so this is like a leap of death for me).
  • I write a lot, as is clearly evident from the beautiful grammar and absence of swag in my writingz.
  • On the surface I appear to be pursuing a music degree, after which I will have no life and no money and everything will suck. However, I've secretly been dating a hot Jedi boy, and since he's not supposed to be dating me we'll be eloping together on a spaceship before I start college so I won't have to pay college fees. That is my real life plan.
  • Or I'll get accepted late to the Jedi academy and then while I'm in space a Timelord will take me as his companion and we'll have adventures together. Something like that.
  • I should write trashy fanfiction. I really should.

So I just realized that I sound like Terra in places, which is not okay. I think I made this intro because I've been working on some spritework that I'd like to post and wanted to introduce myself beforehand, but now I have no idea what I'm doing.

Anyways, I think this is a great game (and the best fangame, imo) and I'd like to say thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU to the people who've worked on it.

Cheerio and stuff, and may the rarest of the dank memes be with you always. :feelsgd:

wait did I just work like 30 minutes on this

I feel as if I've spouted a life's work of trash

please don't kill me

I have moderate social anxiety disorder, meaning I always feel like people are judging me. I don't even know how I get around the internet. Oh wait, I don't (I tend to lurk around forums and not post anything so this is like a leap of death for me).

I can very much relate to this. However, do not be worried about being judged here at Reborn. There are any kind people here and I am sure you will get to know many of them. Later, I am sure that you will be glad that you took this "leap of death".

Anyways, welcome to Reborn and I hope that you enjoy your stay!

See ya around~

cU9K0HH.png

• I pretend to be learned about video games like Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy but really I just watched playthroughs and cutscenes on Youtube *sobs*
  • I have moderate social anxiety disorder, meaning I always feel like people are judging me. I don't even know how I get around the internet. Oh wait, I don't (I tend to lurk around forums and not post anything so this is like a leap of death for me).
  • I should write trashy fanfiction. I really should.

Oh my god-- SAME.

I know these feels all too well. :s

Anyways, welcome welcome to Reborn, Cadenza!! =D

I hope you enjoy your stay here! It is permanent, after all~

Hey, Cadenza. Nice to meet you and welcome to Reborn!

I think I made this intro because I've been working on some spritework that I'd like to post and wanted to introduce myself beforehand, but now I have no idea what I'm doing.

We have a lot of talented spriters hanging around the forums, so if you need help you can post on the sprite showcase thread or just talk to someone like Zumi and Shia. You'll meet them soon enough ;)

Anyways, enough blabber. Take some music!

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

I can relate to you on the social anxiety around judgement thing too! Don't worry! This place is free from judgement!

You seem full of energy! Why not check out our showdown server and meet some people there!

If you have any questions feel free to ask- everyone here is happy to answer them!

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the madhouse!

Don't worry, you seem very nice, and there are plenty of nice people around here.

I promise, we'll try and make you feel welcome around here.

And then you'll never be able to escape... muahahahaha- *cough* *cough* *cough* *wheeze*

Stupid cough... Can't even laugh maniacally anymore...

Anyway, I typically hang around Reborn's Showdown server... even though I rarely ever battle.

Hope to see you around here again some time!

• I have a strange love for dank memes. Like the "yee" dinosaur. It gets me every time.

oh my god me too let's be best friends

Weeelcome to the forums, enjoy your stay ~

Aaaand, when you have time, pass by our Showdown Server! So we can know more about you.

I could have thought about a better and warmer welcome but I just woke up and my mind is still asleep, so, welcome anywayz [:

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Edited by SkyRunner

Welp, I'm not sure this is legal or not but Imma reply to some random posts now in a hopefully logical manner. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

cU9K0HH.png

YEEE

Anyways, welcome welcome to Reborn, Cadenza!! =D

I hope you enjoy your stay here! It is permanent, after all~

Can't escape!

Anyways, enough blabber. Take some music!

Sheepy! Yay
Also my little sister is obsessed with this song and it's sort of become a pain on many levels. In the likeable way of course.

Heyyyyyyyyyy welcomeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooo rebornnnnnnnnn

Wwwwhhhyyyy tthhhhaaaaannnkkk yyoooooouuuuuuu

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

I can relate to you on the social anxiety around judgement thing too! Don't worry! This place is free from judgement!
You seem full of energy! why not check out our showdown server and meet some people there!

Social anxiety ftw! *dies in corner
yeeeaah I'm bad at live chat so I'll probably just forum, but thanks!

I could have thought about a better and warmer welcome but I just woke up and my mind is still asleep, so, welcome anywayz [:

Nonono, that was really nice, thank you!

V●ᴥ●V Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise. V●ᴥ●V

I hope to see you 'round the forums

Game.... grumps?
GAME GRUMPS

Don't worry, you seem very nice, and there are plenty of nice people around here.
I promise, we'll try and make you feel welcome around here.
And then you'll never be able to escape... muahahahaha- *cough* *cough* *cough* *wheeze*
Stupid cough... Can't even laugh maniacally anymore...

Aww, I'm sick too. Hope you feel better soon!

I will be holding out for your trashy fanfic cadenza lol, that aside, welcome to Reborn, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun, see you around :)

The question is, who should I write trash about?
I think we need some Pokemon Reborn trashy fanfics actually. I see much crack pairing potential here.

• I have moderate social anxiety disorder, meaning I always feel like people are judging me.

So that is what it is called. Hey I have that, too. Hahaha

Anyway, welcome here in reborn. I'm a newbie here, too, but I think people here are friendly; you'll enjoy being here. Hahaha.