Con Corner

Honchy

• Global Mods

My memory is terrible. Here are some things I've forgotten before:

-how to lock and unlock doors

-that gravity exists

-that cats and dogs don't have hands

Also one time in Reborn I went to the Celestinine Cascade only to realize I didn't bring a Pokemon with Surf, so I went back to the circus to get one. I ended up using the healing machine instead of the PC, went all the way back and found out I once again didn't have a Pokemon with Surf.

-that gravity exists

Also one time in Reborn I went to the Celestinine Cascade only to realize I didn't bring a Pokemon with Surf, so I went back to the circus to get one. I ended up using the healing machine instead of the PC, went all the way back and found out I once again didn't have a Pokemon with Surf.

EVERY TIME

OMG There's no text better than that to describe me.

I have a tendency to think too much about the little things, it's really easy to get under my skin even if you didn't mean to, and what makes it worse is that I can lash out from the simpler things like whoops pressed the wrong button *Fist goes through wall* but I only keep this to myself, if people are around I either hide it or it doesn't bother me because I have company emitting positive vibes.

I'm also constantly afraid of being judged by people, especially if they don't know me, I always just assume people are staring at me, picking out things that are bad about me, it sometimes stops me from going outside even, I stop caring as much though the more I get to know someone.

I find it hard to trust people due to the two previously mentioned cons as well as quite a few incidents throughout my life, I just don't want to get hurt or hurt anyone else is all.

It's hard for me to stick to something, or rather it's hard to find something new that can interest me, I'm always doing things I've done before rather than doing new things whether it be playing video games or watching something, I find myself going back instead of forward.

I overthink things in general, like your average conversation or incident, I tend to think about it way too much and come up with unrealistic conclusions or motives and it stays lingering in the back of my head for anything between a few days to forever really.

• Veterans

i tend to self depreciate myself a lot since i sometimes feel like i don't deserve any of the attention i'm getting, and i also tend to sleep in wayyyy too long in the weekend on days which i actually want to get stuff done. rip tbh

I'm unbelievably hypocritical. Like most of the things I judge people negatively with usually have been done by myself. EG i get pissed off when a noob asks a dumb question about a game I'm knowledgeable about, even if I asked an even dumber question just 3 days ago.

I get angry easily

grr

Procrastination. I'll write in more detail later. Or maybe not

Jealousy. If someone does something good and i could do the same thing i tend to attempt it and get some praise myself

Laziness. i use broken english and not use caps or punctuation properly and stuff

finally, if someone gets praise for shitty work or showcases shitty work i will get pissed off and want to be extremely judgemental about it, but i lack the nerve to say anything because i genuinely will feel like an absolute monster. this is probably really hypocritical too but whatever

oh yeah, this has not yet happened and will not happen to any regulars here or on the showdown server cause i love all of you and your works mwah :3

I don't grow up.

My room is littered with toys (mostly Legos) and a shelf full of cartoon shows on DVD (including most of the Pokemon movies). While that aspect is not bad there's more. I've had so much trouble deciding what I want to be that I sometimes forget that I'm supposed to be grown up. Maybe this is natural, but throughout freshmen year of college (two years ago) I couldn't stop remembering how good high school was.

I don't want to grow up. It entails responsibility and actually making a life. I'm not good with people so I don't know how I'll make new friends when I graduate (which I imagine is like moving to the middle of nowhere). I don't want to deal with debt and politics and (insert tiresome thing here).

That's me, the guy that lives to rekindle the past.

• Global Mods

-that gravity exists

For a brief few minutes today, I forgot teeth were for eating and thought they were sharp objects you can remove from your mouth and use as weapons.

- I am incredibly lazy

- Prone to anger when playing with others. Most of the time, it's all just fun, but once in a while I am maaaad.

- No friends, little to no support by family, social anxiety, social skills are kinda dead.

- As a result, I get jealous quickly because even amateurs need some attention :/

- I tend to forget things, especially names and things I have to do.

- Self-righteous and a bit idealistic. When I believe something is wrong, I will let someone know.

- But i am shy. This is why I attempt to let them know in a very weird, often unnoticable way.

- I tend to get very passionate about things I like once I get to talk about them.

- Sometimes I drink a lot to stop thinking about my current situation.

- Sometimes I just lose all hope :/

- I enjoy to underexaggerate and I don't take a lot of things serious due to me not giving a damn.

- So I am a little bit depressive I guess?

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very anxious and withdrawn and pessimistic in practice, though I'm striving to be just the opposite of that.

I'm very long-winded because anytime I speak, I feel compelled to obsess over wording things right and making sure I'm totally understood. This makes me very slow to respond in general.

I have bad memory when it comes to specific things, like things I want to do or need to do. But it's weird. Sometimes I'm conscious aware of the things I want/need to be doing, but I just... can't compel myself to do them. I'll watch myself walk past the thing, or just refuse to stand up to go to it, while screaming at myself in my head to just get up and do it. Like some kind of subconscious failsafe or something. It's been suggested that this, too, is a form of anxiety.

I always wind up speaking in reference to myself, or with excessive use of I. I'm very self-conscious about this, and try hard to avoid it when I can.

Anytime anything I do is not met with immediate success, I'm constantly worrying that I have screwed up, and obsess and worry about it constantly until something happens. This leads to more wordiness and overqualification of statements and actions.

In a similar vein, I'm constantly playing out potential conversations in my head. Again and again, constant what-ifs going through my head.

I'm quick to speak out negatively about things. I despise this above all else, and judge myself very harshly about it.

Other than that, micky and Unpro are like... literally me? I'm crying a little?

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, where to start... well, I'm moody, a recluse, lazy, and I usually have a not so good memory when it comes to everyday things. I'm quiet and socially awkward... when I'm in a group and they're having a conversation... I'm just usually to the side, watching. Too shy to answer, so I probably just weird people out. I constantly worry over the little things, even though I know they're not supposed to bug me.

...That's just a few things off the top of my head. >.>