WARNING: A level S+ Threat Appear!

Hachibimaru

Pokédex Entry: "The deep abyss seems brighter than his humor"

Hello Everybody:

I'm Hachibimaru, Pokémon fan (why other reason to be here?). I downloaded the game a week and a half ago and althought i finished the fifthteen episode yesterday, i have to say that is the best pokémon game i ever played (may be 'couse you're sick-bastard with no-life).

Things to know 'bout me.

• English isn't my primary language, so shit can happens while I talk.
  • I'm a low-level player, barely knowing 300 pokémon, not talking moves or habilities (thank's bulbapedia for the info), but at least keeping the victories in a relation of 8:1
  • I like death and bloody scenes, like the "------" that suicide without lend me the badge or the TM OR His pokemons (i already got two)
  • I Like Discussions and lesson
  • I Like Water, Ice, Psychic Ghost n' Steel tipe Pokemons
  • My Favorite Pokémons is Dragonite and Haunter
  • I Dislike Weakness or timidity (I like the Nature Timid, however)
  • I Dislike Herrors, Lists and Irony
  • If i have enought confidence, i trend to be cruel, sarcastic and very violent, and for some reason people still loves me (thank you mom, now get out!).
  • I Like Reborn
  • I Hate you, whatever it's reading this, by no peculiar reason
  • I'm racist with everybody, may be you're black, or withe, or asian, or tall, or short, or whatever, i will say something offensive if you become my friend. Everyother time, I'm just classy.
  • I'm a liar, just like you (yeah, you muterfaqer), but i'm honest most of the time. No the offensive, but the Assertive (did you read good? muterfaqer)
  • I'm good following the rules, but i trend to forget them very easyly, not the logic ones, but the ones that aren't.
  • I'm a person, not a Dog, or a cat (may be Garfield), not an alien (not proved yet, at least), not a God (i don't like to be treated specialy from the beginning, but later...with an altar in the deeps of a blood lake will be enough)
  • I have a job (something like you also must have, muterfaqer), so my time is partialy employed in gaining money, and not playing (videogames, but peoples lives)
  • I'm a individual who have aproximate knowledge of everything, except names, that information is simply ereased every minute.

Well, that's a general presentation. If i missed something, you will probably know with time (if you live longer enough).

PD: If you have a suggestion on what to partisipate next, like a game, an activity or kill someone, just say it.

PD2: When will be realeased the sixteenth Chapter? (just kidding)

PD3: Grammarnazis are welcome to mak every correction they want (Corrective Action may not be taken without a rule being broken)

Welcome to Reborn! I'd say to leave your sanity on the side but from what i read you've already prepared.

PD: If you have a suggestion on what to partisipate next, like a game, an activity or kill someone, just say it.

PD2: When will be realeased the sixteenth Chapter? (just kidding)

PD3: Grammarnazis are welcome to mak every correction they want (Corrective Action may not be taken without a rule being broken)

If you're looking for something to do, check out the Showdown server. also, E16 probably won't be out for a while

Have fun!

Hey there! Welcome to Reborn!

It is a great game and I completely understand why it is your favourite game.

We welcome all personality types here which includes confident people like you. However that also means that more timid people are accepted so even if you dislike people being timid in order to keep this community open and warm please accept them.

Also even if it is directed towards everyone avoid racist remarks here as they aren't allowed under the community rules (which you can find to the left).

Also don't worry about not having English as your first language there are plenty of people in that situation so as long as we can understand what you're saying everything is okay!

Have a great time here :D

I'll admite it, i Belived that i wouldn't have any response 'till tomorrow or after. Somehow i amazed by the activity (may be the title worked).

I will take the suggestions to explore the web, since i have no idea of the "Server" i have to investigate. Greetings.

Hi Hakuma, welcome to Reborn, and we share three favourite types, and i love Haunter (more than Gengar frankly) too, and no worries about not knowing enough about pokemon as you learn more as you go along, enjoy your stay and have fun, see you around :)