This is AMA fault

Kurotsune

'Sup?

I figured I should have a personal one of these, for questions not pertaining reborn development. For all others, check the existing thread in Development Blog.

Ask whatever you'd like, keeping in mind I hold the right to not answer any questions I don't want to answer.

And since I had Neo do that, I figure I will too; Enclosed within will be my sincere opinion on you as a person, as pure as it can be.

PS yes the thread only exists because of the pun

I figured I should have a personal one of these, for questions not pertaining reborn development. For all others, check the existing thread in Development Blog.

Hmmm, well I'm bad at this crap. Mostly bad at thinking of questions. So, what's you favourite part of the development process? Implementation, debugging etc? And further why lol?

Sometimes the snarky comments write themselves...

COULD A MONKEY FIGHT A MAN!?!!

MUDA! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!

Also like what's your favorite season or something?

Hmmm, well I'm bad at this crap. Mostly bad at thinking of questions. So, what's you favourite part of the development process? Implementation, debugging etc? And further why lol?

I greatly enjoyed adding new moves because it was cool to see them in action. Plus they were usually small and easy to make, but each (except like Quash) has catastrophic results in terms of how far they affect player strategy and gameplay, so that's awesome.

And you're okay, Huk. By my standards you're a young'un and it's hard not to see you as such, even though I guess compared to most people here you're pretty damn old.

You're smart, though. And you're kind enough to not to do others what you'd rather not have done to yourself; Believe me when I say people like that are scarce.

Just give yourself a break, okay? You're not as bad as you think you are.

Sometimes the snarky comments write themselves...

I noticed, but I figured I'd give him a pass.

COULD A MONKEY FIGHT A MAN!?!!

MUDA! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!

Also like what's your favorite season or something?

Winter.

You're amazing, you know that?

Setting aside the fact that either you're jinxed and in dire need of an exorcism or that Jericho is Gastone Gunter himself, what do you think of your competitive battling skills? How much do you care?

What would some places in the world be that you'd love to visit for the first time, and which ones would you mostly love revisiting?

What foreign language would you start learning at your day and age?

Setting aside the fact that either you're jinxed and in dire need of an exorcism or that Jericho is Gastone Gunter himself, what do you think of your competitive battling skills? How much do you care?

What would some places in the world be that you'd love to visit for the first time, and which ones would you mostly love revisiting?

What foreign language would you start learning at your day and age?

I'm actually pretty good in monotype; From what I can see I'm likely among the best five players of that tier in the community, although I risk being too arrogant by saying that.

That said I've really shitty luck when playing against Jericho for whatever reason and after a certain point I just start throwing for shits and giggles.

I'm also halfway decent in NU.

I'd love to finish visiting the greek temples I never got to, and I'd like to visit Olympia again.

I'm currently learning French.

You're okay, Ody. I just feel like you need to convey your feelings better; It gets confusing sometimes.

Do you still live in Brazil or are you long gone?

If you're tag-master Kuro, why does this topic has no tags?

I still live in Brazil.

The true tag master saves their skills for the best time. Also I forgot.

You're great, Vinny, but we need to talk more.

What is your theme?

Just take what you need~ And be on your way~

You know how I feel about you, Ark. You're a good guy and I think most people don't account for how insightful you are.

Anything you like to do in your free time? If so, what?

Do you have any favorite foods?

I play vidyagames. Or read. Or give people life advice. Or tear my heart out in surprisingly emotional outbursts.

I love mashed potatoes.

You're a great guy. I've lost in touch with you, but from day one you showed just how amazingly compassionate and mature for your age you are. It's great to have you around.

You're given 1 month to live (with good health though). How do you spend said month?

Probably spend a lot of time in the cemitery.

You're my little brother, Mike. What else needs to be said?

• Administrators

Why was it so hard for me to answer Ark's question about my theme?
Obligatory what's your favorite pokemon?
Why isn't it Mismagius?
Do you like being wrong?
How do you stare back when I'm not staring at you in the first place?

Did anything you might have said about liking or hating me change when you read my responses in my own AMA?
Is it bad that I can say those sorts of things but I'm not confrontational enough to make them anything but internal?

Can I speak to Champ?
What do you mean "Who's Champ?"

Last but not least, unrelated to the rest of the other questions, and probably the hardest to answer- go ahead and take as much space as you need to answer it, so long as it fits within the character limit for these posts. Here it is:
Why?

Why was it so hard for me to answer Ark's question about my theme?

Obligatory what's your favorite pokemon?

Why isn't it Mismagius?

Do you like being wrong?

How do you stare back when I'm not staring at you in the first place?

Did anything you might have said about liking or hating me change when you read my responses in my own AMA?

Is it bad that I can say those sorts of things but I'm not confrontational enough to make them anything but internal?

Can I speak to Champ?

What do you mean "Who's Champ?"

Last but not least, unrelated to the rest of the other questions, and probably the hardest to answer- go ahead and take as much space as you need to answer it, so long as it fits within the character limit for these posts. Here it is:

Why?

My favorite pokémon is Lilligant.

Because Lilligant is prettier

I love it. Do you?

Because I'm batman.

No; Believe it or not, I put inhuman effort towards not judging people. I greatly enjoy pretending I do to fuck with them, though.

It's not. It's step one; Eventually you'll be more assertive.

Yes.

I thought it was my mom.

Because life is just too damn short.

When I actually try to think about it, I feel like I'm sorta indifferent to you. You're a good guy who tries to do the right thing, or at least what you believe it to be, and I can get behind that even if I don't always agree with it.

Who borked this page?

What made you choose Kurotsune as a name?

How do you feel about the Reborn community as a whole?

Are you somebody who feels like they can accomplish almost anything that is humanly possible if you put your mind to it?

When will you admit that the Foxening was better than the Afoxalypse?

Who borked this page?

What made you choose Kurotsune as a name?

How do you feel about the Reborn community as a whole?

Are you somebody who feels like they can accomplish almost anything that is humanly possible if you put your mind to it?

When will you admit that the Foxening was better than the Afoxalypse?

Iunno.

Gingitsune was taken.

I've answered that in the developer AMA, but the gist of it is, I'm indifferent.

I know I can.

I don't lie.

You're okay, Flux. You're misguided in your fox beliefs, but you're okay.

Do you like potatos :3

Serious question, are you exicted to christmas?

Potatoes are cool.

And not really.

I don't really have an opinion on you. You're a cool guy in general, but we don't really talk much.

If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?

Hah. I think you already know the answer to that one.
You're a dilligent learner, MDE, and you're open to feedback. Trust me when I say that puts you leagues ahead of most people.

How to get good at puns?

No, seriously. That's a legit question. I think it's a form of art in of itself and i wish i was good at it. =c

Seriously?

Comedy - Any type of comedy - is in essence, writing and acting. The joke itself is writing, while the delivery - tone, gesticulation, voice - is acting.

To work on writing, read more. The wider your vocabulary, the easier you'll find to think of things like wordplay.

To work on acting, watch things. Pay attention to how people act in real life and in films, and try to emulate those gestures.

You're fine, Telos. I don't really have much of an opinion on you.

What is your favorite sci-fi/fantasy world? Would you rather live there?

My favorite sci-fi world is the world of Shadowrun, though whether or not I'd live there is a... Tough choice.

The place is a load of drek, but there's fun to be had, slagger.

The sci-fi world I'd definitely live in is the star wars universe between the wars. You know, during the times of peace? Imagine how cool being an adventurer would be in those times; Just exploring and living your life without having to worry about wars and jedi and sith and dark side and what not.

My favorite fantasy world would be, by far, Gloriana. Props to whoever knows what I'm talking about, and yes, yes I would definitely live there.

I don't really have an opinion about you, Gaunt. I guess you can stand to open your mind a little bit, but that's all.

If there's a place in the world you'd wish to live, where would it be? What would be the place you - wouldn't - wish to live in?

Favorite quote?

Montreal!

And I wouldn't wish to live in Syria right now, I guess.

Quote:

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle." - Plato

You're better than most people take you for, Azery, even if you've a lot of growing up to do; But that's fine! You are still growing up, after all.

I also get really upset when people mess with you, though I oft ask someone else to deal with it.

Alcoholic drink of choice?

Scotch. Neat.

what nationality are you?

from my eyes, you seem to be a very straightforward and always believes in their ideals, which i really admire.

what pushes you to have this persona, and has it made life more difficult or easy for you in the process?

when will i see the muda muda's and ora ora's in showdown again

how do you feel being nominated as polar monarch?

will you turn reborn into a giant fox's den?

what's the one thing you really hate in life?

do you like cake?

how are you today?

I'm brazillian.

What pushes me to having my persona: I was a pathological liar during my childhood, and I learned the value of honesty by seeing the people I care about the most disappointed in me time and time again.

Has it made life easier or harder: It hasn't made it either. Life is hard either way; Being honest, though, is difficult. We naturally seek out the path of least resistance. The easiest thing to do, the escape to the conflict, the deflection of the blame. It's hard to face your troubles head on, and it's hard to offer that same type of brutal honesty to others; We aren't used to it.

But all that matters in the end is being able to say you did what you felt was right.

The muda/ora dynamic happens whenever me and Pyon are bored enough to do it and/or are feeling nostalgic or for pretty much any other reason, actually.

How do I feel being nominated as polar monarch? I`ll be happy if I get it, as I guess I`ll see it as sort-of community recognition thing. If I don`t, though, that`s fine.

As for being nominatedin itself, I guess it`s cool someone took the time to think I deserved whatever award that is.

I already have a Fox`s Den in showdown, though it hasn`t seen much use lately.

I wish I could avoid the typically depressive response that is saying the thing I hate the most is "Myself", but that was admitedly the first thing that came to mind.

That said, I'm known for what can only be described as a blind sense of justice and I hate instantly any situation I perceive as unjust.

Cake is fine, I can't eat it though. Diet.

I'm actually having a terrible day, but you know what? It's fine. It can't rain all the time.

And I think you have some growing up to do, Shia. There's a lot of things you've done that mayhaps were not the best choice to make, even if they weren't chosen in ill-will. But only time will teach you exactly how to do it. C'est la vie.