Name up to 3 pokemons you're going to use to face Reborn's champion.

Nivircity

I always wondered who would be Reborn's champion and what kind of Pokemons they use. It will be a very hard battle i believe and the first win we'll always remember it no matter how many times we repeat the game. However, what are 3 pokemons you're going to use in that battle no matter what how difficult the champion is or what kind of strategies they use?

Mine would be:

Swampert: First pokemon to obtain. Earthquake. Discharge resistance

Togekiss: All time favorite pokemon.

Arcanine: Bulky, High attacker and knows fighting and dragon moves.

Edited by Nivircity

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to think about this from which pokemon I would have with me for the elite four.

With that I'm going to go with Heracross (because SE STAB against, normal, grass), Greninja (because coverage) and Reuncilus (because I love it).

the way i play i come up with a team of 6 in advance and stick with it

so my full team will be

typhlosion: starter and good coverage on fields

cacturn: a massive troll with sucker punch and spiky shield

magnaton: sturdy and high defense plus electric terrain

gallade: future mega on the team and high special defense

Clawitzer: powerful with mega launcher and high special defense

gliscour: great defensive typing heals with poison and high defense

this is my team and im sticking with them till the end no matter what

I have 2 runs going, so for run 1 I would go with Rhyperior (tanky), Archeops (Glass Cannon), and Weavile (OP). For run 2 it would be Hawlucha (Unburden + SD sweep), Mamoswine (Avalanche), Ninetails (Drought sweep). If I hadn't already made these teams during this downtime, they would have Sudowoodo because it's the best toolbox.

Depends on how hard the champion ends up being :P

Haha but actually, assuming the final fight ends up being insanely difficult I'll probably end up using

- Bisharp for SD + Sucker Punch sweeping

- Greninja or Nidoking (Sheer Force) for Life Orb coverage

- Rotom-W hoping we get access to Will-O-Wisp by then

Samurott: All around awesome dude. Bring him to every important battle, hasn't let me down yet. (Well, except for Samson, but Aqua Tail's accuracy problem has since been remedied with Waterfall).

Vanilluxe: Powerful special attacker, and nice and powerful Mirror Coat to wreck some crap : )

Houndoom: I'll have to if I want to stand a chance against Bennett/Anna.

Pyroar because If a king doesn't lead how does he expect his subjects to follow?

Ninetales because Will-O-Wisp is love and Sunshine boost will help

and finally! I don't know uh.... Infernape! Mach punch priority will hopefully be usefull and it was my starter I like to keep my starters right through.

This is one of the best questions I've seen on the forum. I know Charizard will be joining the battle as the champion run will have to include my all time favorite dragon. (regardless of if we have megas). The other two I'd have to have some idea of the elite four. Since gym effects exist I can't imagine the final battles being even remotely easy. Like the Dark souls of pokemon hard is what I'm looking forward to.