GrandmasterSkoo

I'm not very good at making posts in forums, even if it isn't on a specific topic...

But, I feel like I should let all you amazing people know about me with my first post among the community. Hi, I am GrandmasterSkoo, lesser known as Brandon. I'm from Wisconsin, where 1/3 of the year is miserably cold and otherwise riddled with crappy weather. I graduatedarrow-10x10.png from high school in May of 2014 at age 17, second youngest in my class. I was involved in Band, FFA, and did cross-country in the Fall and Track & Field in the Spring. I am currently on rocky shores with college, but otherwise attending UW-Whitewater for a major in Biology, with an emphasis in Marine and Aquatic, and currently without a minor, but thinking of teaching. I started making YouTube videos during my first semester at collegearrow-10x10.png, and I started it off with an LP of this amazing game you all know (and hopefully love as much as I do) called Pokemon Reborn. I have friends of all walks of life.

So, the personal life stuff out of the way... Based on when I last checkedarrow-10x10.png, I am 6 feet tall, skinny AF, and have blonde hair on its natural transition to brown(thanks to my father). I love to play gamesarrow-10x10.png, watch anime, and write stories. I listen to almost all kinds of music. As mentioned earlier, I also make YouTube videos, which if you are interested in how terrible I am at it, my channel name is also Grandmaster Skoo. I am pretty strategic in the way I play games and other such things, although I don't quite enjoy competitive play, especially in Pokemon. Oh, and my favorite Pokemon is Scizor!

Feel free to add me on Skype, I am also Grandmaster Skoo on there. I am also getting into Pokemon Showdown, I am GrandmasterSkoo there also, but feel free to talk me up, I'm not much of a conversation starter, but I LOVE getting to know new people! Heck, let's bond over some Random-styled battles! If you have anything you want to talk about or ask about, just message below, or on Skype, or wherever you may happen to find me.

Later!!!

• Developers

Welcome to Reborn!. A major in marine bio is definitely a nice major to have. It's also something I've thought about in the past.

Hopefully your stay here is a pleasant one!

Hi there GrandmasterSkoo! Thanks for introducing yourself in such detail! You did a good job!

You sound like you had/ are having a very interesting and varied education. It sounds fascinating.

Enjoy your stay here!

The more I reply to these posts the more I notice others repeating their usual greetings. Was I supposed to come up with a generic greeting? Why did I miss that board meeting?

Welcome to Reborn! We are a community of new ideas and many, arising talents. Um... sorry, I'm totally unprepared. Uh... Ame, she's a person; some people worship her, some people lie about her being cruel. They're lying though. All hail Ame? Ame is short for Amethyst.

Uh... oh forget it I'll just steal someone else's greeting then nonchalantly quote it as me.

Welcome to reborn, Skoo! Hope you enjoy your stay here c:

- Mettaton Me

welcome to Reborn, Skoooooooo.

I see you on showdown sometimes. welcome to the forums!

for college stuff, i'll be taking psychology when I go back to university. I wish you good luck in Biology!

also, wow you are tall. but tall people are awesome too. \o/

and well, at least you're not living here, where it's miserable heat all year round. :s

well, with that said, welcome to the forums again!

don't touch my cake. C:

I'd actually rather have the heat almost all year, to be honest. Winter is so sudden and cold here, I hate it... But I live on regardless.

I recall seeing you around on Showdown. I didn't know you weren't on the forums though.

Anyways, Welcome to Reborn!!!

P.S: 6ft+ and skinny FTW!

I tend to not pay attention to my height and end up hitting my head all too often, lol. But agreed!