[OOC] Fate/Empty Vessel [Sign-Ups for Third War and Servants needed]

Shamitako

Made him a Rider, it not being tied to weaponry makes it... work a bit better. ((probably allows him to use an Officer's Pistol as well, which is 1 shot, but it's a shot dang it lol.)) But yea I just changed the original profile it should be good now.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Name (Player): Tomokazu "Richard" Shinichi (Stalkerkain)

(will mainly refer to him as Richard 99% of the time, unless someone wants to claim to know him)

Traditionally Japanese.

Alignment: Neutral good

Appearance: A man with unkempt black hair and stubble on his chin. He is 6 feet tall, but often

slouches, causing him to appear a little shorter than he appears. His brown eyes show signs

of weariness. Wears dark colors of clothing because they absorb heat better.

Personality: A man who is utterly stubborn, no matter what he does. If he decides to start something,

he'll follow it through until the end regardless how disavantageous it is. Shows dislike of the cold.

He wears his heart on his sleeve, and will speak what is on his mind.

History: Coming from a line of mages from the Tomokazu clan, he was one of the candidates for the

Grail War. Trained from a young age, he showed potential in utilizing magic. However, Shinichi fell

in love with a woman outside the clan. The clan would not allow this, as it would create unnecessary

emotions that might interfere with the war. Not wanting anything to do with the war or the Grail anymore,

Shinichi left the clan to get married to his spouse. He abandoned his birth name of Shinichi, and took on

a more western name. However, unable to fully abandon his roots, he kept the name Tomokazu. The marriage

soon turned sour, and ended in divorce. He now lives alone in Tokyo..

Skills: Richard is adept at fire magic, controlling fireballs like will-'o-wisps. Was trained in basic

hand-to-hand combat, but his skills have deteriorated due to disuse. Can still hold his own in a basic

fistfight.

Servant: No catalyst used.

Also: Kosher pls check your inbox/messenger/notifications/thing I had a question to ask you :P

Edit: Included player name, and changed to where he lived to be Tokyo.

Edited by Stalkerkain

Here, have a Rider, but not the one you've expected from me.

Character (RPer): Caracalla, Marcus Aurelius Severus Antoninus Augustus (Bfroger6) ((Note: Just call him Caracalla))

Classes: Rider, Berserker, Saber

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Parameters

Strength: C+

Endurance: A

Agility: D

Mana: B

Luck: E

Phantasm: C

Class Skills

Riding: A (C-)

Magic Resistance: D

Personal Skills

Imperial Privilege: B+

Delusions: A (Not insanity, per se, but a complete and utter fanboyism of Alexander, to the point where he tried to be as much like him as possible, and failed miserably in every aspect, but still saw himself as such.)

Charisma: C-

Divinity: E

Battle Continuation: D (Product of stubbornness.)

Noble Phantasms:

Zeus Serapis Alexander: Ode to the One and Only Greatest of the Great! (B+, Anti-Army)

As the title says, this Noble Phantasm is the product of the user's deranged state of mind and ludicrous infatuation with the famous Macedonian ruler, Alexander the Great. It is an strike of lightning brought down upon the enemies with a single slash of Caracalla's sword, capable of incapacitating many a unwary soldiers if needed. It also allows Caracalla to summon his very own Bucephalus (not the actual Bucephalus) or a fake copy of a divine bull and ride them as mounts. ("In the glory of the one and only Alexander the Great, I shall demonstrate to you all the mighty, roaring thunder of our father god! Scurry in fear! Hahahaha!")

As a side question, can we make multiple Servants of the same class? (I'm being greedy for the Rider spot, yes I know, because I like Riders, but that's why I gotta ask.)

Hmm, okay, he seems hilarious, but I must consult Onii-chan before making a final decision

Also yes, you can make as many servants as you like. Although it seems like everyone wants to make Riders ATM XD

Character (Player): Tomokazu "Richard" Shinichi
(will mainly refer to him as Richard 99% of the time, unless someone wants to claim to know him)
Traditionally Japanese.
Alignment: Neutral good
Appearance: A man with unkempt black hair and stubble on his chin. He is 6 feet tall, but often
slouches, causing him to appear a little shorter than he appears. His brown eyes show signs
of weariness. Wears dark colors of clothing because they absorb heat better.
Personality: A man who is utterly stubborn, no matter what he does. If he decides to start something,
he'll follow it through until the end regardless how disavantageous it is. Shows dislike of the cold.
He wears his heart on his sleeve, and will speak what is on his mind.
History: Coming from a line of mages from the Tomokazu clan, he was one of the candidates for the
Grail War. Trained from a young age, he showed potential in utilizing magic. However, Shinichi fell
in love with a woman outside the clan. The clan would not allow this, as it would create unnecessary
emotions that might interfere with the war. Not wanting anything to do with the war or the Grail anymore,
Shinichi left the clan to get married to his spouse. He abandoned his birth name of Shinichi, and took on
a more western name. However, unable to fully abandon his roots, he kept the name Tomokazu. The marriage
soon turned sour, and ended in divorce. He now lives alone in Seigishi.
Skills: Richard is adept at fire magic, controlling fireballs like will-'o-wisps. Was trained in basic
hand-to-hand combat, but his skills have deteriorated due to disuse. Can still hold his own in a basic
fistfight.
Servant: No catalyst used.

Overall a good sheet, got a few nitpicks though. Firstly, you didn't include your player name (either your forum name or an alias everyone will recognize) Take a peek at my master sheets to see what I mean.

The other thing that bugs me is that he decided to live in Seigishi. It's no secret among powerful mage families where the War is held, so he would have known. And you said he wanted to escape the War so it doesn't really make much sense for him to live there. Keep in mind that he could always travel there after his seals appeared

Also, @everyone, I should mention, the RP is going to begin shortly after each master's seals appear with Ruler contacting them. This doesn't need to be in the same time (in fact it can't be because Ruler isn't omnipresent), we'll bring everyone to the same point in time at the first morning of the Grail War (just like F/R for those participating in that)

After a short session of deep and meaningful deliberation, Onii-chan and I have decided that I'm losing the rest of my mind and Caracalla is an acceptable servant

And Richard is a worthy master. I'll update the OP a bit later

Also yes, you can make as many servants as you like. Although it seems like everyone wants to make Riders ATM XD

Riders are pretty easy since their requirement is pretty easy to fulfill. Berserkers seem kinda easy at times too, however it's hard to make one who doesn't lose everything for being one. The other classes ((at least for me)) are muuuuuuuch harder to find good examples for since the number of them is sorta limited. ((Espcially by the fact that there is a bunch of canon Fate ones already that thin the pool more and more. Like Lancers I got fuck all ideas for and probably could never make one XD>, Casters are close behind.))

I've got a different Richard prepared for you. Let me know if he needs any balance changes.

Character (RPer): Richard I of England - "Richard the Lionheart" (Flux)

Classes: Saber, Rider, Berserker

Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters

Strength: A

Endurance: A

Agility: C

Mana: D

Luck: C

Phantasm: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance B

Riding B

Personal Skills

Bravery A

Divinity C

Eye of the Mind (True) B

Guardian Knight C

Instinct B

Military Tactics B

Noble Phantasms:

Determined Conqueror (C Barrier[?])

Richard I of England dedicated the entirety of his time as king to the conquering of France and the launching of crusades, leaving behind any concerns for the well-being of England as a country or its people. As such, if Richard deems some person or place worthy of conquering or doing battle with, he cannot be prevented from doing so, no matter what means may attempt to stop him. He is immune to both Command Seals and other magical means of prevention regarding this task. (This only applies to the one task he considers most important after being summoned. It must be relatively specific. For example he cannot declare the Grail his object of desire and become immune to any magical means that would stop him from acquiring it. It would likely be a place he wants to reach or a certain Servant he wants to defeat.)

Victorious King (B Anti-Self)

Richard was a man who conquered various lands, using the resources gained from his victories to strengthen his force in preparation for the Third Crusade. For every Servant Richard defeats in the Holy Grail War, he gains additional power and prana, with the potential to become extremely powerful if he is responsible for the defeat of multiple Servants.

The Lionhearted (B Anti-Self)

As Richard's constitution reaches the end of it's reserves, his strength and willpower increase in a final burst of sheer power. As a king who fought and nearly died alongside his soldiers numerous times, as well as being a firmly religious man, Richard holds no fear of death, but has rather gained the determination to overcome it each and every time.

Lolz, what's so wrong with Caracalla, Lexi? xP

Also, if I could, I would like to add this...

Caedem Alexandria: Phalanx of the Tyrant (E- ~ A++, Anti-Unit ~ Anti-Country)

Caracalla's special iteration of Alexander's Army of the King, only useless, as none of his soldiers went on to become Heroic Spirits. Moreover, even his status as a Heroic Spirit is questionable at best. In any case, having no army to initiate the attack nor having the power to conjure a Reality Marble on his own, Caracalla can utilize only those people he finds who are truly willing to join him in this attack. That being said, this Noble Phantasm's rank is dependant on the size of his army. If it's just him + a few other people charging, it will be classified as an E- rank Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm with power equaling Caracalla's base Strenght parameter, but if there are thousands upon thousands of participants, the attack will grow mighty enough to topple down even the borders of an unprepared country, all for the selfish desire of its delusional emperor, just like they once slaughtered innocent Alexandrian women and children. The soldiers are expendable in this attack, and most of them will probably die when the force collides with its target, but hey, is that not what they are for anyways, eh?

...to Caracalla's NP roster? ~

I don't really like how about you, but does anyone else think we're getting a bit too heavy on the "rip off Alexander's NP" train? I know I was the first one to do so... but that was the first one that's similar ((and even then it's not, it involves artillery pieces and firearms etc...)).

Also, with Servants they tend to only have Personal skills and NP relating to very important parts of their character and legends. With Richard the Lionhearted, he's never really touted as a highly instinctual person nor would he have an ability like Mind of the Eye, I don't recall him being touted as having an innate sense for danger. I dunno they just feel super out of place on him. Bravery? Hell yea, I'm surprised it's not higher almost. Divinity? Makes sense as King's of England at the time ruled by so called Divine Right. Military Tactics definitely work. Guardian Knight is... kinda stretch imo, but I suppose it sorta works.

Okay Instincts maybe, he was supposed to be a great warrior, but Mind of the Eye ((in either form imo.)) just kinda doesn't sit right with me. Not that it's broken persay but it feels veeeeeeeery out of place.

Yea that part I know. It was more at Flux's being the second or third? Either way it's pretty much exactly Rider's form Zero. Your's is definitely different and mine has differences, however on RIchard it sorta feels like, "HA! I'M A SABER ANNNNNNND HAVE A SUPER SWEET ARMY!" I dunno... it like really weird. Maybe it's just me lol.

While I don't mind you making comments about characters, Huk, there's really no reason for you to say that there's too many things that are similar to Iskandar's NP. This applies doubly when you were the first to do it. Being the first to mimic something doesn't give you any kind of dibs on being the only one to mimic it :/ Furthermore, there's just going to be similarities no matter what you do, most great heroes are similar to each other because the things we see as heroic have remained fairly constant. Having a big-ass army of followers is considered heroic, so there's a good chance we'll get lots of those

Also you should really be more careful with your words because

It was more at Flux's being the second or third? Either way it's pretty much exactly Rider's form Zero. ... however on RIchard it sorta feels like, "HA! I'M A SABER ANNNNNNND HAVE A SUPER SWEET ARMY!"

Pretty clearly violates

4. Respect your fellow RPers

I wasn't saying to change it lol, I was just pointing it out. Not sure why everyone's got to assume I'm being a jerk right away like instantly. Do I exaggerate a bit to get points across? Yea. Doesn;t mean I'm doing it for those reasons or that's what I'm doing. But apparently people always assume am . FIgured people would realize by now, that's not my intent but apparently not.

I'd like to point I never once said ANYTHING in the lines of "change this thing I have it only I should have it." So don't put words in my mouth that I clearly did NOT say.

well i put up a lance but Kosher already had the same person as an archer so yeah no lancer or assassins.i probably could put up an assassin, but i really rather not since the one i would isn't up to par as my usual ones. I really need to edit my saber a bit to after doing a bit of thinking.

there isn't any casters either so yeah.( i have one i could put, but i always use her so i want to do something different)

Mmmkay Assassin sheet made.

Yes, it is drug addict Hassan. Please don't judge lol.

Character (RPer): Hassan-i-Sabbah (Nero)

Classes: Assassin

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Parameters

Strength: C

Endurance: C

Agility: A+

Mana: D

Luck: D

Phantasm: B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: A

It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Personal Skills

Apothecary: B

A subset of alchemy, this skill indicates expertise in the field of synthesizing and breaking down magical formulas and potions. Chemical compounds and the like can also be processed to form medications or various other forms of enhancement. At the rank of A, Hassan is able to create potions or enhancements that are capable of granting up to C ranked buffs to himself or others.

Hashish Dervish: A+

A skill denoting an unique oneness with Hashish reserved to those of the Hassan. At the rank of A+, Hassan has become completely one with Hashish, his body being an unholy hybrid of phantasmal plant and man. All other Hassan have been able to utilize bodily modification to their advantage, and this Hassan is no exception. His body has become grafted with the qualities of supernatural Hashish, synthesizing both plant and man into an odd creature. As a result, all of Hassan's body can be considered capable of producing highly potent illusory substances. From his flesh to his bodily fluids to his breath, all facets of Hassan are laced with narcotic effect.

Projectiles(Needles): B

The capability to throw projectiles. At the rank of B, any projectiles classifiable as needles can be thrown with velocities comparable to bullets. The needles that Hassan possesses are notably syringes.

Noble Phantasms:

Zabaniya: Delusional Delusions (B Anti-Team)

A noble phantasm that denotes a technique that Hassan is capable of with his body. His body itself is actually completely grafted with an Elemental associated with forests. Due to his own modifications to this grafting, Hassan has gained a body that is fused with magical hashish. His Hashish Dervish skill neatly outlines the effects this state has on its body, but that is not his noble phantasm. His noble phantasm is a "super" technique in which he produces a thick,noxious white gas that can emanate outwards extremely rapidly with considerable, covering up to a fifty meter radius. Within areas shrouded by this drug infused fog, Hassan's presence concealment ranks up so that he can literally blend in with the fog, becoming invisible completely and utterly undetectable. Even when he attacks, his presence concealment does not rank down or break, so it functions similarly to Li Shuwen's Sphere Boundary.

All regular human beings caught in this fog are completely brainwashed into dolls under Hassan's mental control. Masters with good circuit quality can resist the effects of this brainwashing, but will still suffer severe hallucinations and sensory disruption. Servants without a magic resistance of B rank or above or a Mana stat above B rank will suffer two ranks down on agility, while those meeting the before mentioned requirements are completely able to resist the fog.

Edited by Nero Chaos