[OOC] Fate/Empty Vessel [Sign-Ups for Third War and Servants needed]

Shamitako

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behold, Hagen of Tronje, villain of the Song of the Nibelungs and Assassin of Siegfried.

Character (RPer): Hagen of Tronje (King Murdoc)

Classes: Assassin, Lancer, Berserker, Archer

Alignment: Chaotic Evil*

Parameters

Strength: B--

Endurance: C-

Agility: C-

Mana: E

Luck: D

Phantasm: C

Class Skills

Presence Concealment D (Hagen relied more on treachery than stealth by legend.)

Mad Enhancement C (if summoned as Berserker)

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation E (Can persist for some time while mortally wounded, but cannot effectively fight in such a state.)

Golden Rule - (The treasure of the Nibelungs was possessed by Hagen after Siegfried's death, but he threw it into the Rhine; thus the skill is lost.)

Innocent Monster B (Hagen's legend causes him to be represented as a "rare villain" and a coward, causing most of his parameters to be ranked down, particularly his Strength. This skill could be negated if he was summoned under his heroic aspect.)

Noble Phantasms:

Javelin of Treachery: Murder of the Dragon-blooded Knight (Anti-Unit B )

The javelin that Hagen used to murder Siegfried while he was drinking water during a hunt. It has the effect of being able to instantly strike down an unaware opponent by seeking out their greatest weak point and piercing it. As a thrown weapon, it has an appreciable range, and will instantly deal a lethal blow to any opponent that is not currently prepared to fight Hagen. It is a conceptual weapon that can take a variety of forms, but will suffer a decrease in rank if used as anything except a javelin or a dagger. If the opponent is aware and prepared to fight, it has no additional effect.

And Arminius, the German Rider who defeated mighty Rome.

Character (RPer): Arminius (King Murdoc)

Classes: Rider, Saber

Alignment: Chaotic Evil*

Parameters

Strength: C(+)

Endurance: B(+)

Agility: D(+)

Mana: E

Luck: B

Phantasm: C

Class Skills

Riding B

Magic Resistance D++ (Rank-Up due to Armor of Fafnir)

Personal Skills

Military Tactics A (Arminius was known for defeating the Roman Empire at the height of its power with only six of the over fifty Germanic tribes behind him.)

Charisma B (See above; Arminius was also a focal point of German pride for centuries, before he was used as a symbol by the Third Reich, resulting in him being somewhat forgotten.)

Subversive Activities C (His most famous victory occurred in part due to leading the opposing force into a trap with trickery.)

Demonic Defender of the State C (While not as powerful as the same skill possessed by Vlad III, he was a strong defender of Germany until his death. It ranks up his Strength, Endurance, and Agility when within his marked domain.)

Noble Phantasms:

Armor of Fafnir: Blood Armor of the Evil Dragon (Anti-Unit E)

The same Noble Phantasm that the legendary hero Siegfried possesses. Arminius possesses it due to being an ancestor of Siegfried's legend and, according to some historians, being the person around which the legend formed. It is an Innocent Monster-like Phantasm; Arminius did not possess the ability in life. It has the same effects as Armor of Fafnir, but its rank is vastly downgraded, making it more of a small damage reduction. Has a side effect of boosting his Magic Resistance greatly.

Victory at Teutoburg: Crushing Triumph over the Roman Empire (Anti-Army EX)

A conceptual representation of what is considered to be one of the greatest military victories of all time. It grants him a variety of parameter bonuses based on his opponent; these are stronger within his marked territory. He is at his strongest when outnumbered; should all six of the other Masters and their Servants face him at once, he would unquestionably defeat them all barring special circumstances. He also gains large bonuses against other rulers (not Rulers), particularly if they are connected with Rome. The greater the numbers that oppose him, and the greater their connection with the rule of empire, the greater bonuses he receives.

EDIT: Done, I think.

Character (Player): Craig Stanton (rustytengo)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: Craig is 6 feet tall and slim and doesn’t appear to be that strong. He has dull blue eyes that are constantly looking over the place, and shaggy dirty blond hair underneath a blue stocking cap. He wears lose fitting clothes to hide his body shape, usually blue jeans and dark t-shirt with a white jacket over it and a pair of tennis shoes.

Personality: Craig is a very light hearted person who tends to react on his desires more then thinking things through.(wow that actually pretty much sums things up about him.) He likes to joke around about people including himself. He doesn’t show much respect to people. He will actively work to take down some one he sees as arrogant and annoying.

History: Craig was born the third child of the Stanton family not meant to inherit the family’s crest in anyway, and it would have stayed that way if he didn’t just steal before it could be transferred to his older brother upon the death of their father. As he was planning a new heist of an artifact he stumbled across another mage family plan to enter into the next Grail War figuring that stealing the Holy Grail would be much more interesting he set off to the location its being held Seigishi.

Skills: Craig is a water mage mainly controlling water or using it to refract light so he can hide better and a thief he also uses the electricity based magecraft that was storied with in his stolen family crest. He can use the electricity in two ways (he was never truly trained to use it so he can only use it in this ways,) either sending out the electricity externally in a current or internally to boost his physical abilities (only for about five minutes long with out permanent damage. This leaves his nerves shot for and him paralyzed for a bit after using it.). Craig is physically fit and is very agile. He fights more in a gorilla like style and dislikes straight up fights, but if it comes to that he can hold his own with the knifes he keeps hidden on him.

Servant: he wouldn’t normally use a catalyst since he would rather summon a servant similar to him.

looky i made a master what?

Edited by rustytengo

Don't have time to look over all of it. But I'd appreciate if you included how he ends up in the war/Seigishi as part of your history section

okay added that bit on to it.

Edited by rustytengo

• 2 weeks later...

*Bumps bumpily*

Hey, I exist again so I'm going to startpushing this towards starting

I've added a Lancer and am working on a Caster, but I'd appreciate not having to play all the servants :P And we have three Masters (not including Emmet), so we need four more before we can get going

*Bumps bumpily*

Hey, I exist again so I'm going to startpushing this towards starting

I've added a Lancer and am working on a Caster, but I'd appreciate not having to play all the servants :P And we have three Masters (not including Emmet), so we need four more before we can get going

so what i hear here is rusty put up your caster. okay okay give me moments its not like i wanted to not use a caster for a change grumble grumble LOL.

i will put mine up at some point or you know something completely different.

*Quote's self*

So I took the liberty of adding star ratings to our servants. These ratings range from 1 to 5 and are to give a general idea of servant power level. To specify, this does not have anything to do with your chances of winning a war overall, like the letter rankings on stats, it's to give a general idea of servant's strength relative to each other. In a confined space, for example, Debronee (3*) would easily defeat Sylva (5*) [Character's in F/R]

Because she's got extremely little to her. There's not many servants who would lose to her outright* and I doubt it would take much mana to maintain her

*Keep in mind that I'm basically doing this as "if these were the only two servants in the war and their masters didn't interfere in their fight, who would win?" Type thing

Because she's got extremely little to her. There's not many servants who would lose to her outright* and I doubt it would take much mana to maintain her

*Keep in mind that I'm basically doing this as "if these were the only two servants in the war and their masters didn't interfere in their fight, who would win?" Type thing

You mean other then the sword that will kill even from the smallest of wounds.

You'd have to get hit, and she has nothing to help her hit them. So you never get hit, easy. Ranged it's even Easier, an Archer never even has to get near her, nor does a Caster. She's... really "weak" because all you have to do is stay outta range. It's just VERY predictable... it's not good to rely on a very predictable pattern, because that makes it easy to conquer. However, that's in general, there'd be Servants that are super easy to fight for her as a result as well though. Berserkers would be pretty easy since they wouldn't really have the processing power to not... jsut run at a dude and realize sword = bad.

But how is that any different then at other saber really, and to be fair she does have a shield too. It's just not a NP

Well, if you look at canon Sabers:

Artoria, Mordred, Siegfried, Gawain, Fergus, Altera, and False Saber have powerful ranged attacks capable of oneshotting an enemy at range if need be. Nero has the ability to force opponents to face her in direct combat - a dangerous proposition for any Servant. I honestly don't really know about Gilles, le Chevalier, and Caesar, so I won't mention them. None of the above, however, have a NP that will kill them if it doesn't land. Most of them also have some mobility tool or another.

The 1* rating could also reflect a low cost; her NP seems to function on a conceptual rather than raw power level, making it relatively inexpensive to use.

You mean other then the sword that will kill even from the smallest of wounds.

Other than the sword that will kill her if she can't hit her opponent. And being able to land that hit is not going to be easy. Almost any Archer or Caster wins by default, and a good majority of everything else has the tools to keep her at bay. On the flip side, it's super cheap since it has such a large physical drawback so she wouldn't have a high cost of using it

EDIT: Also, let me reiterate that being 1* by no means makes a heroic spirit bad, simply means that all other things being equal, they would lose to a 2* or higher (but I believe we've long ago established that in Fate, not all other things are equal)

I actually weakened Tyrfing a bit since in its legend it needs only be sheathed in blood or it will kill its wielded and the blood doesn't need to be of her enemy.

Well, if you look at canon Sabers:

Artoria, Mordred, Siegfried, Gawain, Fergus, Altera, and False Saber have powerful ranged attacks capable of oneshotting an enemy at range if need be. Nero has the ability to force opponents to face her in direct combat - a dangerous proposition for any Servant. I honestly don't really know about Gilles, le Chevalier, and Caesar, so I won't mention them. None of the above, however, have a NP that will kill them if it doesn't land. Most of them also have some mobility tool or another.

The 1* rating could also reflect a low cost; her NP seems to function on a conceptual rather than raw power level, making it relatively inexpensive to use.

The only mobility thing the have is riding which Hervor has too.(Artoira can walk on water to but that's just water) Hervor doesn't have a higher rank because we'll she's a Viking they really didn't ride to much.

Other than the sword that will kill her if she can't hit her opponent. And being able to land that hit is not going to be easy. Almost any Archer or Caster wins by default, and a good majority of everything else has the tools to keep her at bay. On the flip side, it's super cheap since it has such a large physical drawback so she wouldn't have a high cost of using it

EDIT: Also, let me reiterate that being 1* by no means makes a heroic spirit bad, simply means that all other things being equal, they would lose to a 2* or higher (but I believe we've long ago established that in Fate, not all other things are equal)

Casters would have a hard time do to Magic resistance keep in mind.

Alright, I really don't understand what your issue is. I've already explained my reasoning, your question is answered and I'm not going to change it. There's really no point to this arguing so I'd kindly request that we stop before this gets out of hand

Also, got my Caster up