Arceus, How do i get to fight against a God?

cosca

I followed El to this Arceus meteor chamber, and i got to fight his ditto transformed into arceus... Dont know what can i do, is just too powerfull, any strategy? Combo? a type of pokemon i can abuse to get a chance against judgment?
As far as i can reach, y to use earthquake to destroy the crystal cave field efect.

Okay first of all. Catch a magnetite with sturdy ability (from shade's gym) and then let it learn "thunder wave". That will be your first Pokemon to use.arceus will hit it first, you will thunder wave it. El uses 2 full heals but you can keep thunder waving it. And then keep hitting it with moves like sand attack or perish song...or just regular bulky moves until it's dead

Edited by Nivircity

There are many topics discussing this already.

Personally, I just side with El so I don't have to win...

Cause I'm lazy

Oh ... didnt know that, sorry for reposting it u.u

And no, i didnt like El from the begining, i see a bad aura around him (?

Okay first of all. Catch a magnetite with sturdy ability (from shade's gym) and then let it learn "thunder wave". That will be your first Pokemon to use.arceus will hit it first, you will thunder wave it. El uses 2 full heals but you can keep thunder waving it. And then keep hitting it with moves like sand attack or perish song...or just regular bulky moves until it's dead

mmm That sound... tedious.... but is an option im going to consider

Do the history change if i pick El?
Becouse i saw the furute, and only saw pain when fighting arceus... i join the mde2001 club hahahaha

Edited by cosca

Do the history change if i pick El?

The game continues but it is possible there is going to be an alternate ending for people who get all the choices in the game right (which I think mean siding with Radomus in this case).

Did you hatch the blue egg you received around Obsidia? Aka the

Seel egg.

If so, it should know Perish Song. Slap a focus sash on that baby, and you should be good to go! (Or see if Arceus tries Focus Blast like it did for me. Then you can just keep reseting until it misses.)

Edited by Leafy

Did you hatch the blue egg you received around Obsidia? Aka the

Seel egg.

If so, it should know Perish Song. Slap a focus sash on that baby, and you should be good to go! (Or see if Arceus tries Focus Blast like it did for me. Then you can just keep reseting until it misses.)

Provided it is a seel. It has a 50% chance to be a Cacnea.

... ok, this is my plan, i will lvl to 60 my team, try to beat it in some way, if this dont work, perish song the motherfucker and boom, insta win (yes, i get a seal egg)

alternatevely, you can use you mad battling skillz and beat this thing legit instead off resorting to the easy method of those "perish songs" and "sturdy haxes"

be a man, boy.

BE A MAN!

just side with el. ain't no one got time for fighting a fake ass arceus.

LOL, this was the plan, but... just needed to know if there is a foolproof strategy for plan B.

Claim that you are atheist in front of Arceus I had my Super Fang Noivern and Will-o-wisp on Delphox, haxes are your friends in boss fights. I sided with both El and Radomus after i saved the game before the scene, both ended up with the fight with Arceus.

I just used Cofagrigus against it. It's surprisingly useful against these boss battles. Cofagrigus have enough SDef to tank one shadow ball from Arceus and it'll definitely move after it so just use destiny bond and you win the battle easy.

I even used it for Garchomp battle and won. That pokemon have some really nasty defense and sdef.

Edited by Jiharo

I just gave my Misdreavus a Quick Claw and then used Destiny Bond. You have to get to the 8th floor of the Department Store, and that can be a pain, or you could use a Focus Sash, but I think it would be kind of a waste, as they are not that common as of ep 15.

I feel like the change from E14 (Lv 80) to the current (Lv 75) has made Arceus easier to defeat.
Got to battle it in my Psychic run just today, and beat it using Delphox (Will-o-Wisp), Malamar (Superpower) and Meowstic (Psychic).

Delphox and Malamar were both able to survive a Shadow Ball, and Meowstic at a proper level outspeeds can outspeed* Arceus.
(*fair point, my Meowstic has 30 Speed IV)

Status is always a good thing to inflict upon it. You either have the ones that chip away at it (badly poisoned especially), or para to make it slower, which saves you the hassle of having to hope the rest of your team can take a hit.

Or you could try what I did in my first run and use Tailwind to make your team faster. But para hax is more reliable.

Edited by Ama

mmm ok.
this is my strat, i will put first donphan, earthquake the crystal cave, then dusclops and will-o-wisp for burnd it and cut his dmg, then i have noivern with super fang, a muk with tons of sp.def and screech, scrafty and blaziken to make good dmg with fight moves... i'll try this out, if i see it dont work, i dont know what to do, couse i dont have a focus sash, and i see lots of strat with this item and same destiny, or that dead song.

OK, i kill it. this is what i done.
Donphan with sturdy, earquake the cave so judgment ist enpowered be it.
Dusclops, it resisted a shadow ball and get curse on arseus (muahahahahahaha im evil >:D)
Noivern, tryed to get a super fang on Arseus, but died from judgment
Muk, resisted 1 Judgment, gunk shoot to Arseus, but failes, the one more hit from him and Muk get wasted
Scrafty, resisted a judgment, high jump kick the mother fucker, and won 9k exp...

So yeah, if any body is reading it to get a chance against arseus, get a good sp.def ghost type, with curse, same destiny,etc, and will be easy.

Edited by cosca