What's the game you're most looking forward to in the future?

Hawky

I'm not totally caught up with what new games are coming out next year, and when they're releasing. So what game are you most excited to play? I'm excited/nervous for pokemon go, and, though it isn't next year, I'm excited for the new star wars battlefront. The beta seemed unbalanced but beautiful graphics wise. what about you guys?

derp

But as far as upcoming things go, I, too, am looking forward to FO4

One of those series where the setting just swallows me and keeps me immersed for weeks.

Edited by Ama

Well, the English version definitely won't be out out next year(if they ever make one), but I'm excited for Monster Hunter Cross. Monster Hunter Stories seems a bit interesting too.

I want to get a Wii U for Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Fire Emblem: Fates and Star Fox: Zero seem interesting.

until Dark Souls 3 gets released.

This one soooooooooooooooo much! I'm a huge fan of that series (Just look at my sig), so I'm super hyped for another Dark Souls. But what I'm excited for perhaps even more than that...

LAST GUARDIAN!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I've been waiting for that game for almost 6 years now and they've finally given it another release date. A spiritual successor to my all-time favorite game? Needless to say, I'm hyped.

In other news, I'm also looking forward to Fire Emblem Fates and Tekken 7. Just not quite as much as the above two. I'm also really hyped for Final Fantasy XV, which looks amazing (It's the first main series Final Fantasy game I've been interested in since X), but I unfortunately don't have a PS4 yet, though it's on my "to-get" list. Thankfully most of the games I need a PS4 for haven't been released yet.

fire emblem: fates

i'd mention Zelda Wii U but we haven't heard any news about it in years?????? ?????? ??? ???? ? ?

remember when they said it'd be released in 2015 :'^)

though, i'm used to it. Zelda games always do this, right?

I'm really looking forward to play the new Tomb Raider game named Rise of the Tomb Raider, which is going to be released in mid November I think. I played Tomb Raider (2013) and I loved it, I thought it was the best Tomb Raider I played. Since this new one is going to be of the same style and a direct sequel, I'm hyped :D

Edited by zx_rider

MGRR2 when It used to be Dishonored 2 for a looooong time, but then I heard Samuel's gone and Emily is playable, so that was a huge hype kill.

I'm really looking forward to playing The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth expansion. I know it came out today, but my main laptop is down (and it's apparently crashing at start-up for a lot of people).