Hey everybody, another new person!

Talkla

Hello!

My name's Talkla. I'm a new face here on the forums, but I've been playing Reborn for a few weeks now, and really enjoying it! I don't normally join or use forums, but I've been enjoying this game a ton and figured why not?

Some things I enjoy are gaming, anime, and reading. I normally play on PC, but I also enjoy handheld games. Some of my favorite games are Pokemon(duh), League of Legends, and Mabinogi. My favorite types are Fire and Steel, and my favorite Pokemon is Mawile!

I look forward to getting to know the community here and having a great time!

WELCOME POKEMON AND ANIME LOVER WE HAVE A FEW THREADS WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANIME AND STUFF.

ALSO THIS COMMUNITY HAS MANY LOL LOVERS INCLUDING ME. YOU CAN LOOK IN THE GAMING GENERAL AREA WHERE U CAN FIND THE LOL SCREENSHOTS AND LOL GENERAL CHAT THREADS HERE.

ENJOY YOUR STAY AT REBORN :D

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Well met Talkla.

Welcome to Reborn!

Oh no, another person that likes LoL... I-i mean, another person that likes LoL, cool.

Jokes aside, refer to what Foovy said. Topics about LoL and stuff. ye.

Well, your avatar has cool blue hair. So, you're going to become blue too. WOLOLO \o/ get converted.

Do enjoy your stay here in Reborn.

I'll see you around o/

Megumi best girl :]

Welcome to the forums! Everything has already been said on what to do so I'll leave it at that. Do you read the manga as well for Shokugeki No Souma O: ?

I only just started the anime after being recommended by a friend, but I plan on reading that when I finish some of the other series I've been reading. =)