The Silent Serenader serenades the gathered crowd. The crowd goes wild!. The crowd roars, wanting so much more.

TheSilentSerenade

I'm TheSilentSerenade and my boatload of shiny Pokémon and I warmly greet you. My passion is writing. I love watching obscure anime that friends recommend to me and I love video-gaming.

I am currently playing Episode 9 of Pokémon Reborn and I have just defeated Luna in Pokémon battle. Before I pass through Agate City Checkpoint, though, I am determined to catch any and all remaining Event Pokémon from Reborn Region, Crysolia Region and/or Aventurine Region.

The shiny Pokémon that I am most proud to be able to call my own are my shiny Joltik (you have no idea how many times it had taken me to spawn a shiny Joltik from the non-shiny, original Joltik in Route 1), my shiny Ponyta and my shiny Litwick (which had almost been as difficult to spawn as my shiny Joltik had been.)

I am currently wondering why the Strength boulder that I need to access to get to Ghastly's room, The Hidden Dimension, has vanished from my Pokémon Reborn game. The Rock Smash boulder that I initially need to smash to get to the Strength boulder is there. Is the Gastly event a timed event? Have I missed out on it just because I had not located it before, nor after, I had challenged Aya's Gym?.

Thankyou for reading my introductory topic. I look forward to serenading you all quite soon, by which I mean getting to know you soon.

TheSilentSerenade.

Welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay~Joltik and Litwick are so cute~and i think you need to visit Kiki's grave nearby before initiation of the event(I am not sure), you need to prepare your team for a surprise before you enter that room(i am not going to spoil for you)~

I don't know if someone's already mentioned this but if you have the latest version of reborn,

The gastly event is still there but now gives a misdreavous.

Gastly is no longer available right now.

(Maybe post/late game *Fingers crossed*)

Anywho, welcome to the forums,

I hope you enjoy your time here,

I'll see you around :D

Welcome to Reborn!

I am currently wondering why the Strength boulder that I need to access to get to Ghastly's room, The Hidden Dimension, has vanished from my Pokémon Reborn game. The Rock Smash boulder that I initially need to smash to get to the Strength boulder is there. Is the Gastly event a timed event? Have I missed out on it just because I had not located it before, nor after, I had challenged Aya's Gym?.

Strange. I did that event way after beating Aya and I was able to get the Misdreavus(it's a Misdreavus now, not a Gastly).

*gasp* A COLLECTOR! I hope you aren't looking for Leavanny, cause then I'd have to run away before even saying "Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay" or "Make a topic in the Team Showcase section if you want team help/advice/bragging-rights".

Edited by Etesian

Hello, everyone. Thankyou for replying to my introductory post and thankyou for welcoming me to Pokémon Reborn's Forum. I have checked Kiki's grave in the Byxbysion Wasteland and the Strength boulder in the Byxbysion Wasteland's building room at the back of the Wasteland is now there. I have returned to its location and I am in the process of confronting the Misdreavus in its lair. I am aware of what awaits me there.

I will check out the Team Showcase section and the Creative Writing section post-haste. The silent serenade occurs just the same way that Relic Song occurs, except that it occurs via a higher resonance that works just the same way that electrical impulses work.

I solved the boulder puzzle in Tanzan Mountain and I have gained one Solosis via the hidden room. I have the Yureyu Key and very soon, I will have Rotom.

Also, I am a collector. I shiny-hunt every single time that I play Pokémon Reborn and my shiny collection is both numerous and dazzling.

Edited by TheSilentSerenade