Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

I'm personally probably just going to ignore whoever this character is cause I kinda have zero interest interacting. Already seems to be one of those annoying for the sake of just being annoying characters. And eh... they are zero fun to interact with cause they are just horribly one dimensional. To be fair... it's been two posts thus far and that's not much to judge... but eh... it looks like that already and I just would rather avoid that as much as possible. Least until I see more.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the only side you're going to see from her for at least the first 2-3 chapters. Basically she replaced Alvin whom I had plans for and an entire backstory but never got to it. A part of the reason is that I have to do some more research on a certain subject that's a big part of her backstory and I don't want to mess it up from the start. And I like to annoy people

I'm personally probably just going to ignore whoever this character is cause I kinda have zero interest interacting. Already seems to be one of those annoying for the sake of just being annoying characters. And eh... they are zero fun to interact with cause they are just horribly one dimensional. To be fair... it's been two posts thus far and that's not much to judge... but eh... it looks like that already and I just would rather avoid that as much as possible. Least until I see more.

Considering Citrine...this is just perfect for her XD. I already know what to do.

And annoying isn't fun if that's literally all it is there to do, therefore just not going to do anything involving that character. Just how I am. Cause I know it's not going to be any fun for either of us. So, just not going to at all, period really. I already know that any thing from me in regards to that just wouldn't be quality writing because characters like that legit annoy me because they're just almost always...one dimensional, every reaction from them comes down to just being stupidly annoying or doing everything possible to just be obnoxious...and I'm sorry but for me that's no fun to interact against because it's a solid wall of just stupidity and not really a character. Not trying to be a jerk, it's just I don't care for those interactions because they are entirely pointless just as I feel the characters are.

That's the only side you're going to see from her for at least the first 2-3 chapters. Basically she replaced Alvin whom I had plans for and an entire backstory but never got to it. A part of the reason is that I have to do some more research on a certain subject that's a big part of her backstory and I don't want to mess it up from the start. And I like to annoy people

And yet, for some reason, I already am far more fond of this one than I ever was of Alvin...

though, perhaps it has to do with the fact that My own PC has yet to have the assumed displeasure of interacting for any extended period of time or discussion with her... unlike poor Mareek.

But yeah, she'd probably still end up annoying the hell outta Maya XD

EDIT: also...

Oswald: Apparent Resident Ghost Buster XD

• Support Squad

And yet, for some reason, I already am far more fond of this one than I ever was of Alvin...

Bruh, you know you loved to hate him.

Also, boys better be careful. Oswald doesn't really care about what happens, he really doesn't like this Rotom.

Dang it commander! Y u ninja me... >_>

I edited Citrine in

:ph34r: I am the ninja master.

But the main reason I did that was more towards making a bad situation worse. Have fun explaining that y'all.

Bruh, you know you loved to hate him.

Also, boys better be careful. Oswald doesn't really care about what happens, he really doesn't like this Rotom.

I don't think I told you what's really happening. The Rotom is not the problem so throwing Oswald at it isn't going to help.

• Support Squad

He thinks it's a Rotom, so I still stand by his actions. Not like I wanted him to resolve anything lol.

Someone will just have to stop him when the rotom doesn't pop out

And annoying isn't fun if that's literally all it is there to do, therefore just not going to do anything involving that character. Just how I am. Cause I know it's not going to be any fun for either of us. So, just not going to at all, period really. I already know that any thing from me in regards to that just wouldn't be quality writing because characters like that legit annoy me because they're just almost always...one dimensional, every reaction from them comes down to just being stupidly annoying or doing everything possible to just be obnoxious...and I'm sorry but for me that's no fun to interact against because it's a solid wall of just stupidity and not really a character. Not trying to be a jerk, it's just I don't care for those interactions because they are entirely pointless just as I feel the characters are.

I would advise against completely ignoring Samantha. She's actually an important NPC that plays a bigger role later down the line. She's also not one dimensional as I actually put the most effort into her out of all the current NPCs. (Including those from the previous run)

She has a reason why she believes she has to act the way she does. But I can only reveal why when the PCs actually run into RoG. Until then I'm using her to create some strange situations like she's doing right now.

However I can change some slight things and mention the PCs didn't notice anything, just for the sake to show she's not one dimensional like you think. Because out of all the characters present, Emberly is the only one who can 'force' her to show another side just by being there. While I expect Mayanna to be the one who might understand and 'change' her when her backstory is revealed. The only reason I haven't made anything know about her yet is because I have no idea what I already want to be known and what I want to keep a secret. At this point being vague is what I'm going for.

My only problem is because I was so busy the past few days I feel like joining in on that interaction would just be awkward, and I'd inevitably mistake something and just make a post riddled with false information. I'll see what I can do though.

Oh wait, I forgot Ryan/any clumsy character I write's way of entering a conversation they're late too. A good fall on their ass.

Also, sorry Hukuna for keeping you back :C

• Support Squad

Like it's been said Tacp, you don't ~have~ to insert yourself into a conversation. You can just be an onlooker. If, later, you see an opportune moment to join in, do it, but don't feel you have to throw yourself into the active conversation.

Like it's been said Tacp, you don't ~have~ to insert yourself into a conversation. You can just be an onlooker. If, later, you see an opportune moment to join in, do it, but don't feel you have to throw yourself into the active conversation.

Well, I've introduced her into the situation in the way I know how.