Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

Well, this has been fun, so far!

in light of the "outgoing" thread, I'll try to find scenarios in which I can bypass Helene's natural introvertedness (such as Pancham gon' Pancham) so that relationships are to occur without sacrificing character.

Like Arthur said, if I step out of line, bring me back in. Thanks for letting me play with ya'll. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, who will reach out to the shy silver-haired girl with a hood over her head?

If Dobby and Chim don't mind that I have Aliah get registered in my next post (I'll just leave the dorm numbers/roommate blank) I'll have Keme bound away and find Kagari :)

Edited by WildChalice

If Dobby and Chim don't mind that I have Aliah get registered in my next post (I'll just leave the dorm numbers/roommate blank) I'll have Keme bound away and find Kagari :)

Kagari's the Vulpix. :P

LOL yeah I know. :P It was intentional. Mie is introverted and Aliah is.... um... Aliah. Only way Aliah would get to bump into someone (with me starting it, not responding) is if Keme hopped off. So the pokemon have to do the work. Aliah will slowly warm to people but he's got serious emotional/mental barriers up due to past life.

EDIT: Post made. Hope this was okay Hiss :)

Edited by WildChalice

Oh boy, well I've posted. However if I don't get to posting in a decent time ahead of time I apologize... lots of crap happening in my life at the moment... ((Dad's getting surgery this morning I believe and I have a job interview tomorrow...)) so I apologize ahead of time if I get a bit spotty.

ALso feel free to ignore Emberly ((she's probably mostly going to go by Drake to avoid confusing myself lol)), Wild or Hiss. I jsut put that there since she probably would've arrived right when it was happening and jsut left a little part there if you guys wanted to. I don't mind if you ignore it entirely though lol.

Sorry missed the convo about teleport. Trust me when I say I don't want to be that guy who abuses certain things to win hopeless battles or get out of hopeless situations. The only time you will see my player teleported I will have Vanish need to prepare before hand. Vanish himself will get tired very quickly also, similarly to running the distances he's teleporting just very fast.

There are no problems if you use it like this.

And as soon as I figured out some interesting roommate pairs, I'll update for those who already made a post. For those who are new: it's basically sharing a small apartment with another person, only the bedrooms are separate.

Do I have any reason to not make a post about turning my papers in, I haven't seen many others do the same so I'm just wondering.

It's actually just enough to mention your character did it. All I'm going to do is assign roommates and let the PCs do their own thing. As soon as people actually start exploring they might run into some events. (Mostly the ones that aren't talking to other characters so I'm going to force them to do so)

Do I have any reason to not make a post about turning my papers in, I haven't seen many others do the same so I'm just wondering.

Don't worry too much about this as it's just a confirmation we're all still alive and participating in the RP. I haven't done it either, but it doesn't matter too much as Chim's still probably thinking up roommates which will take a little bit of time combined for updates on all of us.

I feel sorry for the soul who has to sleep in the same room as Citrine.

Don't worry too much about this as it's just a confirmation we're all still alive and participating in the RP. I haven't done it either, but it doesn't matter too much as Chim's still probably thinking up roommates which will take a little bit of time combined for updates on all of us.

I feel sorry for the soul who has to sleep in the same room as Citrine.

Citrine was rather easy to pair up. Same for Claude.

The only annoying thing is that I have to keep close eye on who I already gave a room so that PCs can actually run into each other eventually.

• Support Squad

Citrine was rather easy to pair up. Same for Claude.

Uh, Boss?

Don't leave me in the dark boss ;~;

and for the paperwork just go ahead and do it. Having it happen within two posts is just nice cuz it splits up a big ass post and makes it feel like some time actually elapsed.

That's fine. I have some time to update but since all 15 players posted, it's going to take a little longer. I'm just going to mention your keycard number, nothing too big for now.

I apologize if my recent post is false in some way. I've been sick for the past few days so I might not have completely comprehended everything that's been posted, so my understanding of the current situation may be a bit warped from what's true. If I post about something that isn't happening, or I reference something that's off a bit, please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

I'll do the others soon. I've just got to go out for a little while but it would be a waste if I didn't post this first. After all, not all PCs get their keycards at the same moment.

Heading out for a bit. I hope my turning the three trainers into a triangle was okay. I figured it'd be easier to talk that way. And Aliah doesn't want people too close to him at the moment. But he still has manners...

EDIT: Still waiting for Hiss to reply as well.

Edited by WildChalice

Okay Az seriously... I know you want to get some interactions in but could you guys stop adding to that scene please... there's already enough shit left hanging we don't need a third person pushing into that whole thing. I'm still waiting on Tacos, please stop all piling on out of nowhere just because he hasn't posted yet...

Yea not trying to be a jerk here, but we're waiting for something to resolve ((which was Drake offering to help her up.)) we don't need 50 more people also doing that... cause then all that stuff has to be handled lol. Just leave it where it is for the moment XD.