Reputation and Representation

Amethyst

Benefactor, nope, definitely not me at all. Probably the opposite if you ask me. Though I do suppose it's nice after the #VinnyEffect had emerged. Wait...there's a limit on how many rep points we give in a day. I probably didn't even realize it because I don't even give 20 rep points in a month.

Not enough bicycle tires for me

RIP Joke I'll never reach you now

rip Vinny effect I didn't gave the name but oh well...

Btw, I think it should say somewhere that the "Site Help" section can house server related questions too, just in case.

And one more thing Ame: Seeing as this was changed, can you go ahead and say what was the Ace's old upvote limit? Because I don't think there was one.

And GJ Hukuna and Murdoc for stepping up to the borders thing. Do watch the trash please Murdoc ;__;

• Administrators

And one more thing Ame: Seeing as this was changed, can you go ahead and say what was the Ace's old upvote limit? Because I don't think there was one.

...shit, I was supposed to keep track of the old values as well.

Well, for what it's worth, I remember that normal members had at least 30.

Just as a follow up to what Ame said in regards to the Site Help subforum, make sure, especially if you're a member that's joined within the past few months, that you check out the Site Help subforum as it could include valuable information that could be very useful to you in case you missed it when you first joined. Additionally, in these informative topics that are a bit older, any necro posts made within them will be forgiven for a short period of time, so don't be afraid to ask any questions you deem necessary.

A Samaritan eh? Like ole Commando, I usually think of myself way farther away from a Samaritan than anything else. Inb4 I get upvoted for this. I'd do an upvote for an upvote. Shiet if one gets upvoted by me at all, you'd be honored, because I doubt I've upvoted even 5 times since I joined. Can't wait for the Ace tho.

Woah, we actually needed a mod for wasteland. Alrighty.

And fair on the rep. I do want to see the posts that i like instead of memes and such.

Only thing is it's going to ruin some bit like funny picture thread somewhat.

And i like the new reps name. It's about we needed a change and these fits well.

Since we're already adding a bit of order to forums, shouldn't "PSA: The Way of the Bump, and How To Do So," and "Where to put your topics!" which are currently pinned in the Community Announcements sub-forum be relocated to the new Site Help sub-forum?

Congrats to both of you.

Now I'm even more impatient to become a familiar/ veteran/ ace! More upload space means more save files uploaded and less having to delete files that people haven't downloaded yet!

These updates (and new forum) all seem great Ame! Keep up the good work.