New Zygarde and Greninja forms!

ScuzBrains

As expected, the little blob was some key form towards other zygarde formes. I hate mechas so I hate "perfect" zygarde's design, but I'm totally hyped for dogzygarde

I hope we will get an actual game to showcase zygarde's plot , but I do hope it won't be a simple "Z" , but rather a prequel or sequel to the other kalos games I:

As for Ash Greninja..........what did the poor frog do to deserve that cruel fate?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AY

but what about Greninja though?

"All these mysteries have the letter “Z” in them!
Don’t miss the new TV show “Pocket Monsters XY&Z”!!
This new Pokémon will appear in this new show before it appears anywhere else! And other new Pokémon will appear as well!
Gekkouga gains a new form too!
Satoshi Gekkouga
Gekkouga has a new form too! It resembles Satoshi’s clothes… what could it mean!? Stay tuned for breaking news!
"

^ part of the translated one, courtesy of a friend of mine ♪ (I was honestly thinking of putting up the whole translated page)

so apparently, the new Greninja design is not a mega, and it’s definitely not a form.
they point out it resembles Ash’s clothes.
my theory: Customizable Pokemon aesthetics B^v

which i think is pretty cool!!

AY

but what about Greninja though?

"All these mysteries have the letter “Z” in them!

Don’t miss the new TV show “Pocket Monsters XY&Z”!!

This new Pokémon will appear in this new show before it appears anywhere else! And other new Pokémon will appear as well!

Gekkouga gains a new form too!

Satoshi Gekkouga

Gekkouga has a new form too! It resembles Satoshi’s clothes… what could it mean!? Stay tuned for breaking news!"

^ part of the translated one, courtesy of a friend of mine ♪ (I was honestly thinking of putting up the whole translated page)

so apparently, the new Greninja design is not a mega, and it’s definitely not a form.

they point out it resembles Ash’s clothes.

my theory: Customizable Pokemon aesthetics B^v

which i think is pretty cool!!

Kind of doubt it tbh. Even if all they did was make it so you can give your Pokemon a hat, that's 720 things you need to give a hat to. For all we know, this'll just be some dumb thing for the show/movie only.

probably but remember yellow maybe we'll get that but for the 6th generation, but then again I don't think Game freak would just copy the same idea over and over again, but I think the whole zygarde being able to split and control it's own cell's individually make's sense maybe when you encountered it in terminus cave it was getting ready to fight Yvetal/Xernaes? maybe the Gundam thing get's thousand arrows and the dog get's thousand waves? , I think that we have more questions than answers here, the cell thing might explain the thousand in the secret attack's name, although off topic do you think game freak will release volcanion now or wait for another game?

i just realized something...i mean, it's really cool to see Zygarde and its other 'parts'

i personally really love Gardedog~♪ (though not a fan of how it's all over the place, tumblr, facebook, twitter...you name it)

but...how the hell are they going to cram this in the game??

like, sure, of course it's possible in the anime. they have zero restrictions with the animation and all.

but what if we actually get Pokemon Z? or, the next Pokemon generation? they can't just, forget it ever happened and make it exclusive to the show, can they? how will the cutscenes work? can you use Perfect Z.Garde in a battle? if so, then hoW WILL THE TRANSFORMATION WORK????

basically, (in a more smarter way of saying it lmao) what i'm saying is,

Zygarde currently has the most complex and dramatic form changes of any Pokémon, and I’m curious to see if/how they implement it into the game

Edited by star-kin

i just realized something...i mean, it's really cool to see Zygarde and its other 'parts'

i personally really love Gardedog~♪ (though not a fan of how it's all over the place, tumblr, facebook, twitter...you name it)

but...how the hell are they going to cram this in the game??

like, sure, of course it's possible in the anime. they have zero restrictions with the animation and all.

but what if we actually get Pokemon Z? or, the next Pokemon generation? they can't just, forget it ever happened and make it exclusive to the show, can they? how will the cutscenes work? can you use Perfect Z.Garde in a battle? if so, then hoW WILL THE TRANSFORMATION WORK????

Zygarde currently has the most complex and dramatic form changes of any Pokémon, and I’m curious to see if/how they implement it into the game

Well, all form changes so far have been move-based, use-item based like the djinns, held-item based like Giratina, Megas (which definitely isn't the case here) and HP based like Darmanitan.

The perfect form's description was something along the lines of Zygarde taking that form when 50% can't beat a foe, so that'd indicate it'd be HP-based, which would be really dumb. Or since it's talking about not beating a foe (so losing), they could... idk, make it a chance of regular Zygarde being fully healed and turning into perfect form when it would usually faint.

if so, then hoW WILL THE TRANSFORMATION WORK????

DNA-Splicers round 2 \o/

Combine Yveltal, Xerneas and Zygarde for the perfect Zygarde Form.

I don't know where Zedogarde would come from, though.

A bunch of people are saying it's greninja's mega-evo but I feel like it's too close to the original to be a mega.

Also, I presume this means Z in confirmed...

The real question is whether it will be like B2/W2 or crystal/emerald/platinum.

If it's just a remake, I probably won't buy it.

If it's a sequel, it'll have a different story so I might buy that if I hear good things about it.

Either way, I'm disappointed.

I know there wasn't much chance of 2 remakes in a row,

But I really would have been hyped about 4th gen remakes.

</3 </3 </3

Oh well.

Some day..

Greninja looks pretty nice, but really it's just a normal Greninja with some red lines in its head. I wouldn't mind having one in my game.

I do like Zygarde's new form. I can't wait to see how it turns into that form.

I read something about it being in different forms at different "power levels".

Apparently, at it's strongest form it will be stronger than Xerneas and Yveltal.

Does that mean that Perfect Zygarde will have the power level of over 9000?! If it did, it would be joining Mega Rayquaza, since it's even more powerful than Xerneas AND Yveltal combined.

I didn't say combined! x_x

Although, nothing else specified that it wouldn't....

maybe,

it will become the GOKU OF POKEMON

(Never seen dragonball.)