• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rexJnRH.png

Wanted to make an update: team is all level 60, Karna has been ascended after FINALLY getting a silver lancer drop (I have 10 gold lancer statues, most of which were from Scathach >>), so can go to level 70, medea a cute, david a cute and great, nero still crashing me

idk what I'm doing with the chocolate event

good times tbh

• Administrators

Well, I didn't roll Tamamo sadly, but I finally got Medea so I can throw together an arts team with a good enough support, and she's something I wanted so that's good.

...oh, and...

0cTXOK0.jpg

well update from me now out of the two ten rolls and other random summonings i did for valentines the only things really worth mentioning are Medea(haven't got her yet now i am only missing one 3* servant) and as usual this game seems to like to give me berserkers(even though i don't want them) so i got Frankenstein(who i don't care for at all) as well a few 4* CE not really worth mentioning(unless millennium yagddsial and necromancy are any good) so I'm a bit sad i didn't get bride Nero.....

Incase you guys need help with the event now heres how to unlock some rooms

Kill 10 undead corpses to unlock Room 102

Kill 20 Ghosts to unlock door 103

Kill Mephistopheles to unlock Room 104

Kill 20 Skeletons to unlock door 202

Kill 20 Robots to unlock door 203

Garden of Sinners is the one event that i can actually afford to trade in most event CEs and all ascension materials from drops, considering my recent account is only two months old.