"I have a dream."

"I have a dream."

That quote is from Martin Luther King, the African Leader who fought hard to fight racism in Africa. He dreamed of a better future for Africans, one where they could be respected and treated fairly. Even though there is still racism in our modern world, I think it has lessened by a good percentage.

Now this thread is all about sharing your own dream and plans for the future to the other members here. Good Luck! :)

I'll start with mine:
I have so many dreams to mention actually...

• I dream of traveling to several other countries to learn about their culture and to learn about their society. I want to go to Antarctica though....
  • I also dream of becoming a world wide famous author, publishing fiction based bestsellers in the future and going around the world to talk with other authors and my fans (possibly).
  • I also dream of creating my own pokemon fan game and making it so that the people who would try it, would have fun because of plot twists, surprises, graphics, and a lot more.

That's most of it I think... :)

Okay, now it's your turn.....

I have a dream of being remembered for century's to come. To never be forgotten after my death, for to be forgotten is an insult.

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember meeee, remember mere for centuries!

*Ahem* anyways, my dream is to ensure humanity doesn't kill the planet with our incompetence and refusal to care for the environment. You call me a hippy, I call myself an Environmental Engineer. Same difference really

Edited by Lord_Ludo

• Global Mods

I'm the owner of a big mansion/castle. My caretaker/assistant is one entity that wears a grasshopper suit, but its physical properties vary. Some days it's a scholarly fellow with a beard. Some days it's a middle-aged woman with a round, cute face. Some days it actually is a giant grasshopper. Among at least seven others. New identities are formed on occasion.

I have an organization. Allegedly, our theme is pancakes. Every morning we gather in the cafeteria wearing masquerade masks and eat pancakes. In the afternoon and evening, we listen to music and do miscellaneous (wow I spelled that right!) other things. Our base is in a big city near the ocean, but no one lives there besides us. Outside we have tables. I've heard rumors our third-in-command used to lick trees in the woods as a sort of trail marker, but I haven't actually seen him do it. Key words: used to, I guess.

One day we were in a mountain. We summoned some creatures and convinced them to repeatedly punch rocks for us. One of them was a yellow, bipedal bull with white pants who likes Boston Cream donuts. Another was sort of like a squid, but it had 6 eyes. Some of them were transparent like ghosts. Anyway, two teachers happened upon us and they were obviously freaked out at what they were seeing, but we pretended nothing was going on and advised them to get to sleep because lack of sleep can cause you to see things that aren't there.

I mentioned we were near the ocean. I think I forgot to mention the water here can be different colors. It can choose its color. I don't think any organisms live in the water. The water seems like it's not really interested in having some fish use its space.

That's all I have time to tell you about today. There's a pizza party in 15 minutes. Would you like to come?

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

I just want to find my calling, my reason of why I'm alive. It's funny, considering I don't believe in a higher power and thus it could be said that I shouldn't believe in such things, but there is something that's telling me there has to be a reason I was born, a reason why I'm not dead yet, a purpose. Maybe just my way of helping me fall asleep at night and continue on the path of life.