Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Developers

It wasn't all that bad, though.

Are there news on the EVs training rooms, Jan?

Yes, actually. More rooms will start to open up there. I also have stuff planned for that lab area as well. Stay tuned.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, actually. More rooms will start to open up there. I also have stuff planned for that lab area as well. Stay tuned.

Yes, good to hear. It haven't changed in 6 versions so it's good to hear.

Pls make the ev's pokemon that can annoy with healing moves/Status and protect 2 times 100% works

Also i could say happy lately 1st year(and half) rejuvenation advenssairy lol.

But yeah, happy to see you too being active and responding. Miss you when it was quiet around here.

Jan tryna put me out of a job lol, then again I think the EV training thread is about the best it can be at this point, unless more pokemon are being added to the beginning of the game.

Edited by Milotic

wait till i see what ? o.o :0 nah i have played reborn all the way through too but its just that in reborn they have all the guides already written i came to rejuve coz i've got the oportunity to express myself in some guides as they are pretty easy to write :3 so the whole crystals to caves isn't new, even still jan bring back Victini! :P nah bring back Gyarados nah give us dragonite! or dino or or or or or -passes out-

i meant you would do a bunch of hypa stuff and a theorys link between the mountain and the crystals (because they changed the emotions of the mountain) ...and exactly what you did...and i would also like victini

interesting because i was looking around the lab a few days ago wondering what was in the rooms

Edited by Mettaton

• Veterans

No double posting, please! I merged the two posts you made for you.

and i would also like victini

I... Wouldn't count on it, tbh

It was available as a weird Mystery Gift thingie (idk exactly the details anymore) in a much older version, but I don't think it's gonna be made available anytime soon, sorry :V

Edited by Mettaton

Looking forward to that! I'm also hoping for those EVs reducing berries. Those would actually help a lot.

• Veterans

Any update on %? It's been 53% for awhile :D

Alpha testing is currently in progress, but there's still some things that gotta be fixed. Things are going a bit slow right now because school is a thing that is happening, and that's the reason why Jan doesn't have much time to work on rejuv atm. Progress is being made though, just slow right now!

• Veterans

Updated it to its current standings. 69 would've been funny, but 77 is the harsh truth.

[painful truth playing in the distance]

WOOOOOOOOO 77% done, break the internet jan! ...or at least this forum

soon.png