Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

Forgot about the steel tpying for some reason (but I didn't even mention will-o-wisp) - but really, it's not that hard to just beat up a single slow pokemon by just spamming your strongest attacks against it with 6 pokemon. I mean, you only need to do 1/6 of its health per pokemon to be able to beat it - that's not very much. It only becomes a big problem when they can just kill you before you move typically.

Stat reductions + optionally a setup move, curse, simply brute forcing it, destiny bond, or even just using a tank of your own and PP stalling it if you were desperate (grass+steel isn't very strong coverage so it wouldn't be that hard to find something that resists both). You could also use endeavor on pretty much any pokemon that can get it since you'll outspeed it anyway (you can reduce your pokemon to 1 health either before the fight or with substitute), and I'm sure I could come up with a dozen other possibilities if I spent time thinking about it - when you're in a 6v1 situation there's all kinds of stuff you can do, especially when speed isn't a concern.

Re-readed back, and you're right with no will o wisp. My fault.

Kind of true then again you have there.

I think i can agree with you there.

Nice thinking. You win :)

Because with slow speed, you can do a lot of stuff.

If Jan may put leed seed or toxic example with protect, it could be annoying unless with taunt of course.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understood. ^_^

You got lucky this time! I know exactly how it would've went down! I would've lost, broke down on the floor crying and then you would've felt bad, awkward or both, so we all know who the real winner would be....you.. it would've been you...

Anyway, is it really gonna happen though?

• Developers

Blech. I've had enough of Rejuvenation's jungles to last a lifetime.

Please don't make us go through another one, Jan. Especially not one with Vileplooms blocking the paths.

Not more than I. I hate mapping jungles :[.