Reshiram and Zekrom [Speculation]

Toufu Survivor

So! As we all now, legendary Pokémon have always been kind of the bosses of the games, alongside the Elite 4 and the Champion, which we have also seen in Rejuvenation, as we have fought against Groudon, Kyogre, Giratina and Mewtwo if i recall correctly.

The case with Reshiram and Zekrom is different as they choose a hero each one of them, so the question becomes clear, who do you think will be the two heroes of these legendary Pokémon?

The case in Black and White was pretty straight forward in some way, as the main character got one, and the other was for the antagonist, in Rejuvenation we have many different characters referred by the prophecies, and we have also seen some trainers have legendaries themselves, like Madame X and Geara. So, may we get one of these at one of the latest stages of the game as our legendary to use?

I do think we'll get to choose (directly or indirectly) one of them (Zekrom FTW!), but i'm not sure who'd get the other, maybe Melia? (Even though for now she is on our side). Feel free to write your opinion :)

Jan won't let us get legendary till post game. but I do think we will see all the legendaries befor post game

Yeah, now that i think about it i do remember him saying that, but you know, it could be a good final battle detail, or something like that. Maybe just let us use them for one battle and then something happens to them -cof Team Xen cof-.

Knowing our luck, Team Xen already has both of the dragons on their side and we'll probably have to free one of them while Melia handles the other one (Reshiram FTW!!!).

That would be really.. trolly lol But it would be interesting to know HOW or WHO captures those legendaries, like the Yveltal or the Mewtwo, those are two big powerhouses, so who handled them? We'll know someday..

Interesting. I think honestly Zekrom/Reshiram(mostly for the truth) could be on our side. But i guess the pokemon kyruem would be catched by angie or such since her matriess could catch groudon. I dunno, but it's interesting.

Well... Zekrom and Reshiram... the dragons of Truth and Ideals...

Reshiram, the Dragon of Truth

Zekrom, the Dragon of Ideals

In german their names are a bit distorted, but in the end it means the same

'Truth' becomes "Wirklichkeit" which means reality - how the world is in reality right now

'Ideals' becomes "Wünsche" which means wishes - how someone wishes the world to be

If I go on from this aspect, IF they make a major appearance:

I think Melia or the Player will get Reshiram, to defend the world how it is now. to protect it against Team Xen and their evil schemes (which we still know almost nothing about)

Therefore Zekrom falls into the hands of Team Xen... and I suspect REN of receiving it. Why? - because Ren is an egoistic, whiny... and he would do anything to get his hands onto something that could change the world like he wants to, because 'we stole his glory for converting Goldenleaf Town' - 'him getting the girl' etc.

And about Kyurem... well I think this one could go to Neved:

It is said that Kyurem abducts humans to steal their souls... what did Neved do? - Abduct humans to kill them in the end to gain some kind of energy... sound like stealing souls to me... (also he has Froslass and Weavile if I recall correctly, so Kyurem fits into his part Ice-type team)

Good points, i like this. But right now i can't see Ren getting his hands on something as powerful as a Zekrom/Reshiram, he's just too much of a weakling not only in battle (as the story says, because he couldn't beat Narcissa) but also in personality, he's totally insecure. If somehow he gets to be more mature and, well, intimidating in some way, maybe i could see it; right now Ren is just a pushover.

On the other hand.. Kyurem, i would imagine that someone from Team Xen has it if we do get a dragon, so they would have even more reasons to steal our/Melia's/someone's dragon from "us": to fuse it with Kyurem. That makes a lot of sense though.

Edited by Toufu Survivor

Do you guys really think we will get legendaries? We have already battled a few and beaten them lol.

I would say if anything, that is what to expect.

Team Xen or another of our encounters to be attempting to manipulate them and me needing to use Perish Song on them.

Do you guys really think we will get legendaries? We have already battled a few and beaten them lol.

I would say if anything, that is what to expect.

Team Xen or another of our encounters to be attempting to manipulate them and me needing to use Perish Song on them.

Not just legendaries, Reshiram and Zekrom are clearly a special case, and just to make it clear, i meant in LATE game, int he final chapter or something, not mid-late game, as they are clearly OP.

And that's really.. cheap, though lol

Edited by Toufu Survivor

Combine Reshiram and Zekrom with Kyurem, and you get the Original Dragon, which would have devastatingly high stats.

And we all know that Jan would love to make us fight something with stats like the Original Dragon, Jan would probably make it have some sort of ability/something for it that would allow it to have a fire/electric/ice type all at once.

And we all know that Jan would love to make us fight something with stats like the Original Dragon, Jan would probably make it have some sort of ability/something for it that would allow it to have a fire/electric/ice type all at once.

Don't forget it should have stats comparable to Arceus in all directions and a big movepool as well.

well the ability would be most likely Protean then...

as for moves:

Blue Flare / Fusion Flare (Fire-Type special-move from Reshiram)

Bolt Strike / Fusion Bolt (Electric-Type Special-move from Zekrom)

Ice Burn / Freeze Shock / Glaciate (Ice-Type Special-move from Kyurem white or black... but Glaciate is just too weak in my opinion^^)

Draco Meteor / Outrage (Dragon-Type STAB Move)

or it gets a totally new Ability which is in its essence Protean, Teravolt/Turboblaze, Contrary / Own Tempo, AND something that it doesn't need to charge attacks... which would be SUPER OVERPOWERED... but hey... it's the Original dragon...

That would mean it would ALWAYS get STAB, it doesn't need to charge up Ice Burn / Freeze Shock, Enemy abilities are made useless, it cannot get confused by Outrage or it gets stat-boosts frfom Draco Meteor!