A brief Introduction to the life and brilliance of the one who is known as Juuzou.

Juniper

HELLO, FELLOW FELLOWS!

I am delighted to make all of your acquaintances! (was that proper grammar?)

In the event that anyone actually decides to read this post, I should probably put some juicy tidbits of information in it:

FIRSTLY: I joined this site to view a picture of where to find the reaper cloth in Pokemon Reborn (I like Dusknoir), but I found this website to be very useful for information about the game (DUH) so I decided I may as well stick around and ATTEMPT to get a look at the community and possibly get involved in some way or another.

SECONDLY: I have not yet completed up to episode 15 in Reborn so don't spoil the story for me! x.x

THIRDLY: I like videogames. Pokémon (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, PMD blue rescue team/explorers of the sky, White and White 2 as well as many hacked roms like Snakewood and Dark Rising), used to play Call of Duty (not black ops, eww), League of legends (bronzie scrub), Destiny (Ps3) are all examples of recent games of mine.

​FOURTHLY: I seem to use parenthetical remarks quite often. (too often?)

FIFTHLY: I watch anime. clearly. My favorites are probably; SAO, Tokyo Ghoul, Soul Eater and...... Toradora....... in no particular order.

SIXTH.....LY?:(Not a word) I play the piano. I don't mean to brag but I've been called the Beethoven of our generation. (That last part is a lie)

That's about all I can think of. Oh and my favorite type is ghost type. Anyway, that's me, Ciao for now.

Officially,

Juuzou.

The red squigly line under the word "sixthly" told me I was wrong.. It haunts me in my sleep..

That song is awesome. or even "AWE INSPIRING" just to emphasize the fact that I intended to describe it as something with the ability to leave people in awe rather than an overused word for something slightly more cool than cool.

Also! I AM quite the eligible bachelor....

Edit: Where are my manners, I forgot to thank everybody for welcoming me with such admirable gusto. Thank you!

(Tokyo Ghoul IS love.....)

Edited by Juuzou

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

You gave me directions! Such a Gentleman. <3 <3 <3 <3 ..Ahem..

Surskit waving is the same as Surskit giving people the middle finger! But the cat makes up for it, thank you. I think I already found the anime section (y) (y)

Edited by Juuzou

I hadn't anticipated such a warm and extensive welcome, I'm really quite grateful. It seems as though I have managed to stumble across a community that is, in one word.... FABULOUS!!

I'd prefer a "classy community"

X6BtISM.png

or maybe not

Well met Juuzou.

Welcome to Reborn!

Useful for info, you said? I blame Derpy Simon for knowing where everything is.

Snakewood \o/ -> It's terrible but it's great

And your location says Snowpoint City and I love Snowpoint so I like you /o/

You've been to the server already so yadayadayada

Anyway, I hope you like your ghosts blue because WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn!

I'll see you around~

VICTORIA CAIN CHARLOTTE HEATHER AMARIA LAURA ZEL AND THE PROTAG ALL DIE IN E15 TEAM METEOR WINS TAKA IS AME IN DISGUISE FERN BAKES A CINNAMON ROLL AND THE E4 IS THE GUY WHO STOLE MAGIKARP. INCLUDING THE CHAMPION. YOU JUST FIGHT THAT GUY 5 TIMES IN A ROW.

Heh. In all seriousness, welcome to the forums! ^^