Want to be a trainer in Pokemon Desolation? It's your lucky day!

Caz

Elder Assassin Bowser
- Zoroark
- Crobat
- Greninja
- Gliscor
- Reuniclus

Intro: The truth lies in darkness...
Defeat: What I have done, cannot be undone...

^Thank you Zed for being my spirit character~

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master's Degree Professor Io Otonashi

- Ditto

- Alakazam

- Slowking

- Metagross

- Porygon-Z

- Xatu

Opening : My calculations have deducted that you are no match for my well constructed team!

Closing : It appears that i have miscalculated... there's no possible way for this to happen... unless...!!

Team Crescent:

Title: Mastermind, Name : Cronos

pokemon 1: Greninja (no protean)

pokemon 2: Honchkrow ( if too op then feel free to nerf)

pokemon 3: Drapion ( same as num 2.)

pokemon 4: Weavile

pokemon 5: Houndoom

pokemon 6: Malamar

Opening: It will be all over soon...

Closing: ! I see.... perhaps you can ......

If talked to: You must go now while you still can.

Edited by Cronos5010

Might be a bit to much for a suggestion, but here goes. I don't know how in-depth you can edit the trainers, (like specifying ability's/IVs/EVs), and what items they can use, so take those suggestions with a grain of salt. This suggestion is for an endgame trainer, or maybe even a post-end game bonus difficulty trainer or something like that.

Elite Trainer Freeda

Items Used: Max Revive x1, Revive x2, Full Restore x 2, Max Potion x4, Full Heal x3

Pokemon 1:

Charizard

Ability: Blaze

Nature: Adamant

Moves: Flare Blitz, Fly, Earthquake, Dragon Claw

Item: Life Orb

IVs: 28 HP, 31 attack, 25 defense, special attack 10, special defense 22, speed 29

EV 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 defense

Pokemon 2:

Bisharp

Ability: Defiant

Moves: Night Slash, Iron Head, Giga Impact, Stone Edge

Item: Shell Bell

IVs: 30 hp, 31 attack, 30 defense, special attack 2, special defense 20, speed 23

EVs: 252 attack, 252 defense, 6 speed

Pokemon 3:

Lanturn

Ability:Volt Absorb

Nature: Modest

Moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Discharge, Signal Beam

Item: Expert Belt

IVs: 31 hp, 20 attack, 18 defense, 29 special attack, 28 special defense, 28 speed

EVs: 252 special attack, 252 Health, 6 speed

Pokemon 4:

Blissey

Ability: Natural Cure

Nature: Calm

Moves: Light Screen, Toxic, Rest, Double Team

Item: Leftovers

IVs: 31 Health, 0 attack, 0 defense, 0 special attack, 31 special defense, 25 speed

EVs:252 Health, 252 special defense, 6 speed

Pokemon 5:

Trevenant

Ability: Harvest

Moves: Horn Leech, Phantom Force, X-Scissor, Poison Jab

Item: Shell Bell

IVs: 28 health, 31 attack, 27 defense, 20 special attack, 28 special defense, 28 speed
EVs: 252 Health, 252 speed, 6 special defense

Pokemon 6:

Gardevour - Mega and Shiny if possible

Ability: Trace

Nature: Modest.

Moves: Psychic, Moonblast, Lightning Bolt, Focus Blast

Item: Gardevourite

IVs: 31 to all

EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 6 special defense

Freeda will not move to engage the player, instead, the player has to interact with her.

Opening: "..."

Closing: "Huh."

Player receives 0 money for the battle.

After Battle Dialogue: "I'll admit, I haven't fought someone like you in a long time. You could say I've been in a rut for a bit. I usually turn away other trainers, crushing casuals quickly grows old, but something about you sparked my interest. I think, I need to get back to training. Tell you what, as a thanks for kicking my butt into gear, seeing as I don't have any cash, you can have one of my pokemon's eggs, I don't have enough time to raise it myself.

Reward: Guaranteed shiny female ralts egg. (or if that's to much, random egg that inherits very high IVs.

Freeda leaves the area.

Edited by WavesBlade

• Developers

Might be a bit to much for a suggestion, but here goes. I don't know how in-depth you can edit the trainers, (like specifying ability's/IVs/EVs), and what items they can use, so take those suggestions with a grain of salt. This suggestion is for an endgame trainer, or maybe even a post-end game bonus difficulty trainer or something like that.

Elite Trainer Freeda

This is actually a late game trainer class that I've implemented already, so I'll add in your trainer exactly how you specified for somehow getting it spot on. However, since its only a general trainer class I doubt they will have revives, probably just potions.

This is actually a late game trainer class that I've implemented already, so I'll add in your trainer exactly how you specified for somehow getting it spot on. However, since its only a general trainer class I doubt they will have revives, probably just potions.

Tch, just a general trainer class? I used Elite as an superior alternative for Ace, now I feel all laaaaaame.

:D

Can't wait to (eventually) fight my monster creation!

Edited by WavesBlade

Hello Caz. Long time no talk but I just wanted to check in and see how progress on this was going and I see you got so much participation by members here so I'm so happy for you and know this will be awesome for you. :D

I have a question actually. In the main post, in later episodes, it says Team Crescent Phoenix so am I an admin/lieutenant or what does that class mean then since I see some other being grunts and masterminds so I'm like what is my character being then? Will my character have plot and or multiple battles also if they are an admin?

Thanks for including my contribution because I appreciate it and have a great day or night. :D

P.S. If you want any editing help, I have thinking like a devil's advocate meaning I try to think of all angles and to clarify everything unclear. I'm currently part of Revolution but I'm willing to help you with editing or suggesting if you would like some.

• Developers

Will my character have plot and or multiple battles also if they are an admin?

As for yourThe Episode that I've almost finished has huge focus on Team Crescent and their introduction. However your character (as with every other character in the "Later Episodes" bracket) hasn't really been finalized. This means I have no idea whether he'll be an admin or not. All I know is that he and his team will be added and these things will be considered for Episode 3.

That being said, i'm less keen on using the formats given by people as trainers of importance, like Admins. So don't get your hopes up right now.

Asides from that, thanks for the nice words :]

Edited by Caz

Picnicker Annora

-Hippowdon

-Reuniclus

-Skarmary

-Gliscor

-Cradily

Opening: A picnicker can have a picnic anywhere, even in a sandstorm.

Closing/Lost: Darn, take my money- hey there's sand in my in my food!

Preferably, put her in a desert. If you want, it would be amusing to see her in random places having her picnic and acting as if it's normal to have her picnic there. (ex. volcano, Team Crescent base, or something.)

Janitor Bobbie

-Muk

-Slowbro

-Skunktank

-Parasect

Opening: Hey, you there! Pick up your trash.

Closing/lost: Lazy punk. Making me do my job, the nerve of you.

Maybe adding him in episode 4/5?

Edit: I have one more.

Ruin Maniac/explorer/ or researcher John

-Noctowl

-Ninetails

-Goldeen

Opening: I'd like to spend my vacation at the library.

Ending.lost: Maybe I should train my Pokemon instead.......

Put him where ever you want. Adjust evolution and levels to fit game.

Edited by Fantasy Warlock

CoolTrainer (Male) Darren

- Typhlosion

- Pangoro

- Kabutops

- Noivern

- Raichu

- Aegislash

Opening: I've travelled all over the world, honing my skills. Do you honestly think that you stand a chance?

Closing/Defeat: I've come all this way, and it's still not enough...

Ideally in a late game area like victory road, although should he be fought earlier feel free to devolve pokemon and/or remove team members.

Edited by Mighty Kamina

Team Crescent Anyrank Grizzly

- Snorlax

- Gengar

- Slowbro

- Gyarados

Opening message: *Yawn* Oh man I must've been asleep for days. Hey kid you're a new recruit?

Closing Message: Not Bad, Not Bad, that woke me up.

When you talk to him post beating him: Oh, you're that kid that's been running aMUK the place....

(was thinking he was a grunt that gets promoted for a second battle harder battle later, but both times when he loses gives the player useful info and puns)

- Snorlax

- Gengar

- Slowbro

- Gyarados

- Magmortar

- Magnezone

Opening Message: Oh...Hey kiddo, I suppose I can't get you to turn around and go get lunch or something, my treat? Sorry but I really can't just let you walk on in and disrupt everything we worked so hard for.

Closing Message: ...heh. Darn. I guess Weedle have to let you pass.

Edit: I just realized my whole team was Gen 1 based. he's slept through 5 gens lol

Edited by Grizzlybrand

If you can be in the mountains:

Hiker Aron

Abomasnow

Crustle

Golem

Graveler

Intro/Spotted: Hiking in the mountains is a tough thing to do, let's have some fun!

Defeated: I'll better go back hiking, because this battle was even harder than that..

• Developers

I WANNA BE A CRESCENT GRUNT TOO :D

Team Crescent Grunt

- Raticate

- Blissey

- Noivern

Opening:Hold on, you gotta get past me first!

Closing:I didn't even slow you down long enough...

The grunts still have actual names mate, do you just want the name as Brendu or...?

Psychic Marcus

Claydol

-reflect

-light screen

-toxic

-explosion

Clefable

-moonlight

-metronome

-calm mind

-dazzling glea

Medicham

-drain punch

-ice punch

-bulk up

-bullet punch

Sigilyph

-psyshock

-cosmic power

-roost

-dazzling gleam

approach: For me it's not really about the victory. Doesn't mean I'll let you win though!

defeat: Good show, I can really feel your passion

post match:I don't plan on ever becoming champ or anything. Win or lose, I just enjoy raising and battling pokemon

Here's an endgame trainer suggestion of my own. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. It should be optional, and have a reward (such as a Jolly Riolu Egg with max IVs, or Lucarionite, if you haven't decided where to put it).

Rogue Jon (Ace Trainer Sprite)

If you'd go out of your way to give them overpowered stats, I'd love a fully 31-IV team of this:

Malamar:

Contrary

Jolly

- Choice Scarf

Knock Off

Psycho Cut

Superpower

Switcheroo

EVs: 252 Attack, 4 Defense, 252 Speed

Bisharp:

Defiant

Adamant

- Leftovers

Sucker Punch

Iron Head

Substitute

Swords Dance

EVs: 248 HP, 252 Attack, 8 Defense

Greninja:

Protean

Hasty

- Expert Belt

Scald

Ice Beam

Extrasensory

Gunk Shot

EVs: 40 Attack, 216 Special Attack, 252 Speed

Aegislash:

Stance Change

Adamant

- Leftovers

King's Shield

Iron Head

Sacred Sword

Swords Dance

EVs: 248 HP, 252 Attack, 8 Defense

Lucario:

Justified

Jolly

- Lucarionite

Drain Punch

Bullet Punch

Crunch

Swords Dance

EVs: 252 Attack, 4 Defense, 252 Speed

Sylveon:

Pixilate

Modest

- Leftovers

Hyper Voice

Shadow Ball

Wish

Heal Bell

EVs: 248 HP, 252 Special Attack, 8 Special Defense

Opening Quote: I will continue to acquire more power until I am the winning side. Is our side yet strong enough to defeat yours? Come; test us!

Defeat Quote: Your love for your Pokémon is considerable. Good. But beware: the world will spit in the face of that kindness.

Post-Battle Quote: You fought well, but there's no way to know whether or not it'll be enough for the road ahead. Here's something to help you get through tough times. (at this point, the player should receive the egg/Lucarionite) Farewell.

Edited by Truly Deceptive

• Developers

if your still accepting may i be a trainer too?

The original post clarifies that I am still accepting and most likely will continue doing so.

So yes, yes you may.