Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

19 hours ago, bcmh21 said:

so i havent played rejuvenation since episode 6 should i update it to v7 or straight to v9?

You should update straight to V9, but beware on where are you saving your last time in V6 since there are some places mentioned before downloading V9 that you should not save before relaunching the game on V9. Check the safe places to load and save your V6 game there and download V9.

9 minutes ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

Were the Audino trainers removed? I need to train some fighting types for the Maria(nette) gym battle. 

I think all of the Audino Trainers before Goldenleaf Town were removed.

2 minutes ago, Luguno said:

In the underground of dream city theres a bridge or something and i need a key for this.Is the key avabile?

Considering an important plot related character uses it (not available to the general public?) I don't think that's available until a future version.

@Yagami U can buy quick powder in Grand Dream City underground (the building directly opposite to pokestar studios which is blocked by 2 people)

Edited by BRS swag

14 hours ago, BRS swag said:

@Yagami U can buy quick powder in Grand Dream City underground (the building directly opposite to pokestar studios which is blocked by 2 people)

Is there any chance of getting it as a hidden item?I have started a new game.I already caught the ditto and it did not have quick powder.I already defeated Velarie and don't want to go to an old save.