Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

You can buy one from a Lost Camp brat.

On and unrelated note; Can anyone tell me where in the hell the second silent individual is for the Kristaline "Research" quest in the Resort. I already found the hiker near the trees, but for the life of me i cannot find the second one.

there is a breeder in a house near the tropius, an old lady and a lass in kristaline (search in houses) and a lady in a tree house with a teleport pad, then talk to the couple in a house in crawli's town

So I'm doing the quest to find some pokemon required from the girl at the 2nd Floor at the Gearen City Library (Version 8.1). She says that Slakoth is in Route 3... I tried every possible patch of grass, headbutting trees and everything and no success in finding the damn Slakoth. Can you please tell me another possible location for Slakoth? I couldn't find it in the Akora Forest either (patches of grass nor headbutt).

Quick question, where do I go to buy vitamins in Rejuvenation?Poke vitamins like calcium, protein and carbos? I'm trying to raise a hitmonchan to satisfy my desire to punch evil in the face and I could very well just breed one but I'd rather not go through that process..

How do i get a Phantump? I've tried looking the Whispy Ruins behind the waterfall in Goldenleaf at night but the door with the "4" on it is closed. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm at the point where I have to battle Narcissa.

How do i get a Phantump? I've tried looking the Whispy Ruins behind the waterfall in Goldenleaf at night but the door with the "4" on it is closed. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm at the point where I have to battle Narcissa.

well you have to beat narcissa first

is destiny knot in the game?

if yes where do i find it?

also where do i find other rock to mine?

I already mined the 3 that were in amethyst cave, but i didn't find anything useful out of them

(btw i have 6 badge right now)

I'm having a problem where my eevee will keep evolving into sylveon, instead of umbreon is there anything I can do to stop that from happening?

i think eevee evolve into sylveon only if he has a fairy move at level 14, so if you want your eevee to evolve into umbreon just delete the fairy type move and you should be okay