Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Did I miss the Kyogre event in Valor Mountain? I got to the cliffside and went up the stairs then Venam comes up saying I ditched her and Amber. I ended up resetting but when I went back inside the mountain the only ladder led to a room with just a nugget in it so now It seems like I'm just forced to progress.

• Global Mods

Did I miss the Kyogre event in Valor Mountain? I got to the cliffside and went up the stairs then Venam comes up saying I ditched her and Amber. I ended up resetting but when I went back inside the mountain the only ladder led to a room with just a nugget in it so now It seems like I'm just forced to progress.

IIRC, if you've already visited the room with the barricade that's when you can't do the event anymore.

Really debating If I should go to the "Saved Games" folder and delete some recent Rejuvenation files and see if that'll move me back. But I really don't think potentially ruining my game just to fight Kyogre/get Ralts is worth it. But that's a potential Gardevoir so maybe it is.

I just hit the end of v7 content, and I want to do some prep work to be ready for when 8 is ready, but I can't seem to find an audino trainer for level 60, and the level 55 one seems to have left when the rest of amber's party left. Is there even one that I am just missing, or am I stuck with west gearan wild pokemon/ lvl 50 audino trainer in Kristiline town?

On the subject of prep work, Erik mentioned being able to use strength now, is that HM in this build yet, or is that slated for v8?

• Global Mods

I just hit the end of v7 content, and I want to do some prep work to be ready for when 8 is ready, but I can't seem to find an audino trainer for level 60, and the level 55 one seems to have left when the rest of amber's party left. Is there even one that I am just missing, or am I stuck with west gearan wild pokemon/ lvl 50 audino trainer in Kristiline town?

On the subject of prep work, Erik mentioned being able to use strength now, is that HM in this build yet, or is that slated for v8?

There's a breeder in the West Gearen news station. Strength isn't in the current version and is presumably for V8 (since Jan said a lot of areas will open up for exploration).

I don't know if this is the proper place for this, but I found another link heart that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

When Venam gives you toilet paper, you can give it to the man in the bathroom Flambee Bistro to get a link heart.

• Global Mods

I don't know if this is the proper place for this, but I found another link heart that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

When Venam gives you toilet paper, you can give it to the man in the bathroom Flambee Bistro to get a link heart.

I was wondering where the toilet paper was going to be used.

haha i totally had forgotten about that! i thought it was a troll item

Just restarted, haven't played in ages. But when's the earliest opportunity to get an abillity capsule?

The traded Bunnelby doesn't get Huge Power no matter how many times I did it...

gearen gym

Hello, i am really looking for a leafstone ( i cannot buy since i upgraded too early the route 4 orphanage) and a dusk stone, i'm @ Kakori gym and i'm actually tired of having Gloom and Misdreavus at lvl 50 :D

Unless they changed it, I remember you could get a leafstone from one of the help quests in Sheridan. You can also catch Vileplumes in Terajuma Jungle.

Edited by Jiggle

in the location guide it said that Eevee is obtainable after completing all West Gearen help center requests, which I did. But how do I get the Eevee?

Seeing how you've just restarted, you've most likely completed East Gearen help requests, not West Gearen, which is after the eighth gym.

The earliest Fire Stone you can get is at Blacksteeple Castle (After 3rd Gym). You can get a Mining Kit there and mine Glowing Rocks for Fire Stones (and other stuffs).

I think.

The earliest Fire Stone you can get is at Blacksteeple Castle (After 3rd Gym). You can get a Mining Kit there and mine Glowing Rocks for Fire Stones (and other stuffs).

I think.

I think I might have to disagree with you there. I believe earliest fire stone would be in Carotos mountain. Try using your item finder! :) I could be wrong though, but I'm almost positive that's where I got the stone for my growlithe.

I think I might have to disagree with you there. I believe earliest fire stone would be in Carotos mountain. Try using your item finder! :) I could be wrong though, but I'm almost positive that's where I got the stone for my growlithe.

You are correct. I forgot which floor, though. Will check after class tomorrow if no one else does~

Here's confirmation, first floor.

48c84d555846dbc78e073001bf60541a.png

Edited by Jiggle

You are correct. I forgot which floor, though. Will check after class tomorrow if no one else does~

Yeah I found it. It's in the first floor, the 2nd rock to the left from the entrance. (I already picked it up, so I can't show you it is, but I'm pretty certain it's this one.)

post-58243-0-44721700-1467113323_thumb.png

Edited by Shpee

Seeing how you've just restarted, you've most likely completed East Gearen help requests, not West Gearen, which is after the eighth gym.

Wow I'm stupid, because West Gearen is totally blocked off by some punk which I passed by numerous times. Ty for the info.

Anyone have a complete list of mystery egg pokemons?