Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Sorry, but I still don't get it. What do you mean beginning of V7 plot?

Without spoiling too much, a new area (or two, but for the story to progress you have to visit this one first) was added in Version 7. You can find a Quick Claw in that place.

I am not sure about Amethyst Grotto(i haven't found a single one in Amethyst Grotto despite having found multiple Tyrogue in Marianette's mansion throughout my two playthroughs) but according to location guide you can find Tyrogue in there, as for first question, have you defeated marianette in v6? If the answer is yes, then re-entry is not possible without any mod with RPGmaker(mansion reverts to original torn old cabin at the sewage), otherwise you can re-enter since there are no maids in v6 that guard the exit(with v7, maids are placed there to prevent you from escaping)

Oke thanks for the information. I am playing V6 and defeated her.

yeah I have the same problem in Amethyst Grotto

I'm looking for a Thick Club for my Marowak. Do wild Cubones hold them? I've been frisking over tons of Cubones, and I even found a shiny Cubone, but still, no Thick Club.

EDIT: Finally got one. 5% Chance is hell.

Edited by IntSys

• 4 weeks later...

Not available yet, but as far as I know Rejuvenation has an increased shiny rate like Reborn does.

i have spent 15 hours on this game and I haven't even left gearen. I have hatched 5 full boxes of ralts but rip me ;-; Q~Q ;_;

Edit: IT JUST HATCHED. OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE NO REGRETS SPENDING ALL THIS TIME BREEDING :D

+ it's a modest nature with 28 spatk ivs :]

Edited by Volt_Hellscythe

• Global Mods

not sure where to ask this but is here in rejuvenation a nature changer guy like in reborn in this version?

There's not. I remember a while ago someone brought it up as a suggestion and I think Jan considered it, so it may be a thing in the future but for right now there isn't one.

Destiny bond pokemon + Quick claw = Good game.

I'm pretty sure Quick Claw is not available at that part of the game... unless I'm missing something

any tips on beating the dimensional rift carnivine?

Even if quick claw isn't available, Carnivine can still be paralyzed or poisoned, so that you can stall it or use moves like Destiny Bond more easily.

I actually beat it on my first try with that strategy :]

any tips on beating the dimensional rift carnivine?

I Intimidated it, Charmed it, put up Light Screen / Reflect, and spat some supa-hot Fire at it. Its a little hard to help since I do not know your Team / PC Box.