Hello I've been lurking around the site for a while now and decided that I should finally join to community. I've heard about this game here and there but I didn't really get interested in it until I saw an article on TV tropes and saw a couple of episodes of a let's play for it so I decided to download it. And ever since I've been looking through the site until now when I finally decided to sign up.

I hope we can get along.

Helloooo~

Welcome to the forums! I think we all lurked for a bit before joining :) Glad to have you here. If you have any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask. Also we have a no sanity policy, so if you would kindly dispose of it now it would be much appreciated. Enjoy your time on the forums!!!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Well met Becca.

Welcome to Reborn!

Ah, the TV Tropes thing, eh? That's pretty neat. I still have that somewhere around my mess of bookmarks.

Anyway, I must warn you that people that join Reborn never leave. Like, never. Tots never. Now you're stuck here.

While you get used to the idea, I'll hit you with this staff and WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in the place Reborn place.

I'll see you around~

Welcome to Reborn. Don't worry about the lurking thing, we've all done that at some point.

If you haven't done it already, please dispose of your sanity. We have a no sanity policy here.

If you do not comply, you will be hunted down and will have your sanity disposed for you.

Regardless, have fun here.