[SPOILERS] where are the other pieces?

Rezials

I kinda found this while randomly checking team xen base on sharidan wasteland and I'm wondering if the other pieces are accessible ? Also, did linkheart got removed in v.6 or I just missed it? :(

post-45544-0-06421400-1438790349_thumb.jpg

This probably been discovered already but I just realize i can fuse my solrock and lunatone. He's kinda cool though. :P

post-45544-0-64736100-1438790456_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rezials

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda found this while randomly checking team xen base on sharidan wasteland and I'm wondering if the other pieces are accessible ? Also, did linkheart got removed in v.6 or I just missed it? :(

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

This probably been discovered already but I just realize i can fuse my solrock and lunatone. He's kinda cool though. :P

attachicon.gifsol.jpg

They should be. And Holy Crap you can fuse them? Does it change their stats?

• Global Mods

I actually just found that too and was wondering the same thing. I used the Itemfinder all around the rest of the lab, and checked everywhere where Ralts is and couldn't find any other key shards. I did find Crawli's TM while I was looking, though.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

the only 2 link hearts i found in the game were in blacksteeple castle, which you needed the itemfinder for. not sure if there are any others available. regardless, ty for the info :)

I think you got the wrong thread.

Plus I'm not sure what to do with my Solrock/Lunatone fusion, are they good? I've leveled them to 61 already but I'm getting nothing good out of them but some nice Attack.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

I think you got the wrong thread.

Plus I'm not sure what to do with my Solrock/Lunatone fusion, are they good? I've leveled them to 61 already but I'm getting nothing good out of them but some nice Attack.

Im pretty sure the fusion is based more off of Solrock, it seems pretty strong on the physical side, but I think the huge change is that it gets Analytic and since Solrock is pretty slow it can abuse that ability and hit pretty hard. I'd probably use it if I didnt want Espeon.

Edited by Milotic

Im pretty sure the fusion is based more off of Solrock, it seems pretty strong on the physical side, but I think the huge change is that it gets Analytic and since Solrock is pretty slow it can abuse that ability and hit pretty hard. I'd probably use it if I didnt want Espeon.

Well I guess I'll test it's usefulness in the next update.

Note: The Itemfinder will NOT pick up the Card Key Shards, which does make it difficult. Nevertheless, the sidequest is still worth doing. Jan told me what you get when you find all the pieces, and it isn't something you're going to want to pass up. I'm actually going to mention this to Jan right now because he told me that we were going to make a thread alluding to the locations of the Card Key Shards.

Edited by Polaris

Ohohohohoh I know what this thing we get when we have all of our Shards. Hehehe lets just say, it would be totally worth it.

Edit: Does anyone know where the Key to to Back-up Lab is so I can unlock the door that leads to the other side of the lab?

Edited by ArmoredGuardian

• Global Mods

i found another card key shard on the platue where you fight geara and zetta on a rock, south were they used to be

How did you get out of the mountain? Every time I get to the top, I can't go back past the room with the blockade. When I try to exit the room, my character just bumps into it like it was part of the mountain wall. Using an Escape Rope or Dig just sends me on a cliff above the entrance to the mountain where I can't do anything.

EDIT: Oh, I needed to make the mountain mad. I thought it was a bug.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

How do you fuse solrock and lunatone?

There's a side quest which involves a woman named April, you need both Surf and Rock Climb in order to complete it. If anything, the place that you need Rock Climb for is near a ladder. There you'll find a cave with a bunch of deactivated robots and the convenient piece that's in there. Bring that to April and bam, done. You'll get the item after fighting the fusion.

There's a side quest which involves a woman named April, you need both Surf and Rock Climb in order to complete it. If anything, the place that you need Rock Climb for is near a ladder. There you'll find a cave with a bunch of deactivated robots and the convenient piece that's in there. Bring that to April and bam, done. You'll get the item after fighting the fusion.

Well guess i check that out tomorow i hope the fusion isnt as hard as kyogre

so, has anyone found the remaining shard(s)? i think there's only one left, but im not sure. i also think i know which mon you get from this sidequest, tho im not sure if it'd be okay to post it, even if under a spoiler.

The only shard I've found was in a place nobody in this thread has mentioned. In fact, it's in a lab where you fight a boss, but it's not a Team Xen lab. If you still need another hint after that, think of our favorite wacky scientist.

I was actually going to ask about these card key shards last week, but nobody had even mentioned them on the forums prior, making me wonder if I had stumbled onto something that couldn't be completed.

Edited by Alilatias

• Developers

All three shard locations:

Shard 1 Is in the Team Xen hideout located in the Sheridan Wetlands.

Shard 2 is located on top of Mt. Valor, directly below where Zetta and Geara were standing.

Shard 3 is located in the Alien Lab in the help request "???" in Kristilline (forgive the misspell) in the middle top of the final room.

I'm literally here to ruin the fun.

Edited by Chivalry

The only shard I've found was in a place nobody in this thread has mentioned. In fact, it's in a lab where you fight a boss, but it's not a Team Xen lab. If you still need another hint after that, think of our favorite wacky scientist.

I was actually going to ask about these card key shards last week, but nobody had even mentioned them on the forums prior, making me wonder if I had stumbled onto something that couldn't be completed.

Dayum, i already did that quest and can't enter that house again >.<

• Developers

Then I'm pretty sure you're out of luck until Jan makes it accessible. It doesn't look like you can do anything with the three pieces yet anyway.