[SPOILER] The future of the heroes

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, it's actually very likely that Ren isn't part of the prophecy - or if he is, it's likely for betraying Team Xen.

When Ren sees Melia at the Sheridan Wetlands, I'll quote some of the things he says:

REN: B-But why? How are you alive. Melia, you're alive!

Sh-She lied to me...

And a bit later..

REN: Y-You don't understand. I-I thought you were murdered...?

Murdered is an interesting word he uses here - what I take from this is that when Crescent talked to Ren, she told him that Team Xen murdered Melia not that she was killed by the Galvantula.

At the point after beaitng Narcissa where Crescent talks to Ren, the first thing she says is 'Anger is motivation' - it seems implied at the time that that was meant to be anger towards the main character, but to me it seems a lot more plausible that it's actually about the anger towards Team Xen for supposedly killing Melia - Crescent knew that he was someone that seemed like he could fit the prophecy, and as such he was someone that could easily get into Team Xen to help destroy it from within, which is much more consistent with everything else she's done in the story than convincing someone to actually help Team Xen when almost everything she's done in the story so far has been about opposing Team Xen..

Also of note, in the Chrisolica Mansion (gym 3) one of the 'puzzles' has 3 of your friends (Ren, Venam, Aelita) and 6 statements about them, and you have to pick which one of them was a false statement for each of them. For Ren, the false statement was 'I don't value my friends' - I mean, this isn't strictly proof that he isn't the betrayer, but it's a very strange thing to point out if he is.

EDIT: Oh, one more interesting thing worth noting - at the end of episode 6, Crescent says to you something along the lines of 'Don't trust them - your friends are only out for themselves and they will betray you as soon as the opportunity shows itself' - this has a bit of a different meaning to it if you assume that Ren isn't the betrayer.

Edited by Kithros

If i recall in version 5, after when geara did tell a story about the wispy tower how it burned and such, didn't narcissa say "gregory" to geara.

And so geara called her bitch and say itself my name is now geara. And mosely was (laughingly)saying to geara that he named himself to GIRAtina.

And geara said: shut up crybaby and it goes on.

It's kinda says to me that geara is narcissa's husband based of his action.

is no one going to mention that kristiline side quest where the quiz guy was about to reveal who madame x was and, out of no where, a pink haired lady just showed up and took him with her.

what on the legitimate fuck was all of that?

That one was a mindfuck really. I remembered this one, dafaq happeneds there.

Well, if someone could write down the light prophecy so we can discuss it, it would be great, now, let's check the Dark prophecy.

There are four warriors involved, the betrayer, the pure evil, the obsession and the jealousy. So far, it seems that Ren is the warrior of Betrayal, but let's look to another guy, Geara. He is originally from Goldenleaf town, and yet seemed to help with the whole Wispy Tower incident, left everything behind and even chased Giratina to do so (let's face it, most Pokemon MCs are child thrown into the whole mess and take the chance when it presents itself), and now is helping with a plan that could very well end with all life on the planet, in a way that will blow up on Team Xen's face. Of course, dude could also be obsession, given how far he is going for power.

Now, the second candidate for Obsession is Angie, who is, as we all know, a religious zealot to the point she froze an entire town in order to protect her warped vision of the world, using a Dimensional Rift in order to do so (what's up with those things anyway?), and when you started challenging her, she basically snaps, and tries that much harder to kill you. She is, seemingly an evil third party, which we will have to fight again now that one of her equally insane maids is trying to free her.

Jealousy is hard to tell, did we upstage someone THAT badly aside from Ren? Of course, it could be someone else who caused that jealousy. Aelita sure wasn't happy with the idiotic new fighting type leader, but then, she already had some satisfaction on the matter.

And pure evil, Madame X seems to fit the bill, even if we don't know yet, just what she is, if she is Melia's evil side as one suggested, she fits that pretty well, not to mention she is resposible for most of the bad thing that have happened one way or another, without showing any remorse for the death and suffering they are causing (then again, it's the same with all of Xen's higher ups).

Now, what will the heroes do? Melia isn't her biggest fan right now, Aelita is comatose, Nim had her personality overwritten, Crescent is gaining some antagonism from the heroes, and the main character is just confused on the whole thing (even if we know he ain't gonna stop).

If i recall in version 5, after when geara did tell a story about the wispy tower how it burned and such, didn't narcissa say "gregory" to geara.

And so geara called her bitch and say itself my name is now geara. And mosely was (laughingly)saying to geara that he named himself to GIRAtina.

And geara said: shut up crybaby and it goes on.

It's kinda says to me that geara is narcissa's husband based of his action.

That one was a mindfuck really. I remembered this one, dafaq happeneds there.

If you read all of the books in wispy tower it's made pretty clear that Geara isn't Narcissa's husband.

One of the books says:

"When the head of the Wispy Tower, Tyron, saw the truth, he was filled with anger. He desired to create a new world where he could create peace. What good would peace do? It will only bore us to death."

Anyway, it's hard to be more explicit than that - Geara just isn't Narcissa's husband. From what I've gathered from the books in Wispy Tower, Tyron (Narcissa's husband, as they've said elsewhere that Narcissa's husband was the head of the tower at the time) did initially start off making the underground facility, however he was not a part of the conspiracy to burn it down and such and when he found out about that he was going to tell people about it but was murdered (presumably by Geara).

• Veterans

Actually, the person who burnt down wispy tower is Crescent, someone in Goldenleaf says it was a "Black haired girl in a black dress" and again, Geara is NOT old enough to be Narcissa's husband's he only looks to be in his late teens-early to mind 20's....

If Geara is related to Narcissa, the closest I'd say would be that he's either her son or a very close relative...

Actually, the person who burnt down wispy tower is Crescent, someone in Goldenleaf says it was a "Black haired girl in a black dress" and again, Geara is NOT old enough to be Narcissa's husband's he only looks to be in his late teens-early to mind 20's....

If Geara is related to Narcissa, the closest I'd say would be that he's either her son or a very close relative...

I thought it's Madame X.guess I was mistaken.

Who said that Xen was after the dark prophecy? Things would make more sense with what we're given now (and the Yveltal, perhaps), but how many curveballs are already needed for a plausible theory? Would one more make that much more difference?

(Seriously, though, I think it would be more likely if not, but I can't recall ever being right with my predictions in these games...)

If you read all of the books in wispy tower it's made pretty clear that Geara isn't Narcissa's husband.

One of the books says:

"When the head of the Wispy Tower, Tyron, saw the truth, he was filled with anger. He desired to create a new world where he could create peace. What good would peace do? It will only bore us to death."

Anyway, it's hard to be more explicit than that - Geara just isn't Narcissa's husband. From what I've gathered from the books in Wispy Tower, Tyron (Narcissa's husband, as they've said elsewhere that Narcissa's husband was the head of the tower at the time) did initially start off making the underground facility, however he was not a part of the conspiracy to burn it down and such and when he found out about that he was going to tell people about it but was murdered (presumably by Geara).

Well i see. Then i took wrong.

Hm interesting about geara then.