[SPOILER] The future of the heroes

Since it's the end of Act 1, I think it's time to discuss the bigger picture of this.

So basically, Team Xen want Melia, but the question is, why?

And why Crescent is so reluctant to stop the protag from helping others?

And who is mysterious man that was on S.S Oceana and why he hasn't appeared on the course of the whole ordeal? (I might missing something, but hey.)

Time to discuss these things!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, but I did start a new file lol how did I miss that. I'll check it out again

Edit: Thinking about it again, I think that guy was just Neved. Before the changes Jan made, I dont think Neved was on the ship when you get saved by Talonflame, could be totally wrong though

Edited by SexyMilotic

hmm, but I did start a new file lol how did I miss that. I'll check it out again

Edit: Thinking about it again, I think that guy was just Neved. Before the changes Jan made, I dont think Neved was on the ship when you get saved by Talonflame, could be totally wrong though

I saw that man back on the first scene with Marianette, though.

• Veterans

So from previous episodes we know that Team Xen wants to open some kind of door to Arceus. Now in V6 we learnt that Zetta is a clone of Melia;which means that Melia also has the power to control dimensional holes....now...remember that the Gafura hated pokemon and were said to have magical powers...this makes me think that Melia is a descendant of the gafura maybe not a direct one like Nim and Karen seem to be but definetly similar....

Also that guy's definetly Neved.

Also seems pretty obvious at this point, but Melia is Marianette. After the prologue, she lost her memories and somehow came under Jenners wing. The protagonist and her share a connection because they are both beings that are not restricted by reality (thus Melias ability to use Alpha Metronome)

At the black steeple there a sign that tell you about 4 people in the prophecy. There're betrayal , raw evil, obsession and jealous?(not sure if I remember correctly). Obviously Ren is the betrayal one but what do you guys think about the rest?

At the black steeple there a sign that tell you about 4 people in the prophecy. There're betrayal , raw evil, obsession and jealous?(not sure if I remember correctly). Obviously Ren is the betrayal one but what do you guys think about the rest?

I kinda think that Melia is "Obsession".

I kinda think madameX might be future Melia but maybe I just wacth too much Fate. :P And something about Team Xen maybe thet're all dead and madameX somehow get them to live again becuase some of the grunt are saying "I just want to live" or some thing and at the secret tomb there a grave that says "rest in peace,Eli" too. I guess I kinda throw random theories all over the place didnt I.

I kinda think madameX might be future Melia but maybe I just wacth too much Fate. :P And something about Team Xen maybe thet're all dead and madameX somehow get them to live again becuase some of the grunt are saying "I just want to live" or some thing and at the secret tomb there a grave that says "rest in peace,Eli" too. I guess I kinda throw random theories all over the place didnt I.

Huh, that's actually not far off, seeing there are multiple Melia on different dimensions.

• Veterans

Both prophecies are in the hidden library. I don't know if it matters, but I did that help request after I found the hidden ancient book, and I was able to read both prophecies.

well that figures. but yes, any speculations?

• Veterans

I tried going back to read the prophecies so that I could post both of them here, but for some reason, my character can't read either of them.

Perhaps you can only read them once for whatever reason?