Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

umm question time im stuck on route 4 and i presumably missing 1 of the nim clones ...because that dumb nurse keeps saying bla bla bla bla red is blue >.< sorry im getting annoyed

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

umm question time im stuck on route 4 and i presumably missing 1 of the nim clones ...because that dumb nurse keeps saying bla bla bla bla red is blue >.< sorry im getting annoyed

Remember, not each of them might be in plain sight. Are you sure you checked everywhere?

ive got 5 of the nim's atm but other than that...

There's one on a narrow horizontal path hiding behind a tree that's easy to miss iirc. There's also one in the bottom right corner that's quite easy to miss.

EDIT: A lot changed in version 6, so idk if they're still in those locations actually.

Edited by berlyda

Yo guys,

Just beat the mountain double battle/ghostdragon and I am currently back at the mansion. I saved after the ladies left and didn't come back to the game for a few days so I am at a blank as to where I should go next.

Yo guys,

Just beat the mountain double battle/ghostdragon and I am currently back at the mansion. I saved after the ladies left and didn't come back to the game for a few days so I am at a blank as to where I should go next.

Sounds like its time for you to battle Amber! Have fun with that

question for anyone who started over, in Blacksteeple Castle, where do you go after Saki shows you the secret cabin and security starts wondering where you are? I swear i've made about 4 rounds around the entire castle or at least the areas that are open and talked to everyone several times and still nothing.

question for anyone who started over, in Blacksteeple Castle, where do you go after Saki shows you the secret cabin and security starts wondering where you are? I swear i've made about 4 rounds around the entire castle or at least the areas that are open and talked to everyone several times and still nothing.

Did you go back to the cells? If I remember correctly, I think that's where you're supposed to go. I might be wrong though.

Did you go back to the cells? If I remember correctly, I think that's where you're supposed to go. I might be wrong though.

That was the first place I went lol no Saki or anyone in the cells

You'll find Saki talking to a guard I think towards the north-east (?) of the same area the message came in, and you just need to talk to Saki iirc.

You'll find Saki talking to a guard I think towards the north-east (?) of the same area the message came in, and you just need to talk to Saki iirc.

just spoke to all the guards for the 3rd time, no saki

Edit: Nevermind, it seems people just start appearing out of thin air after a while, or maybe I was just tired yesterday lol

Edited by Milotic

I um meant, where can we enter it? I do know about the quest but it seems like you can enter it somehow and I wish to know

You enter it in Hidden Library 2, which is one of the Sheridan help quests. It's pretty straightforward, just follow the instructions for the quest. Is there a specific part of the quest you are stuck on?

You enter it in Hidden Library 2, which is one of the Sheridan help quests. It's pretty straightforward, just follow the instructions for the quest. Is there a specific part of the quest you are stuck on?

Trying to enter Dr. Jekell's lab, it seems closed somehow..

Trying to enter Dr. Jekell's lab, it seems closed somehow..

Go to the Hotel first. You have to go in the correct order : Hotel -> Jenkel -> Biggest fountain in Gearen

Um I did the hotel first actually.

There's a girl you meet in an earlier quest who uses Garufo (spelling?) magic, and she appears at Jenkel's lab in the library quest too. The only thing I can think of is that maybe you have to complete that earlier quest first.

• Global Mods

Am I able to do anything with the door that April wants to get behind? I don't think I saw anything special in the cave except for the gemstones for the graveyard quest.

EDIT: Found it seconds after posting. I didn't know I could go there.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

Where the hell am I supposed to go after grabbing the Magma Stone?

I told Cera to fuck off and kept half the stone, watched the grunt get fired and discussed it with the granny. Now after everything I went through the playboy mansion doesn't recognise that I have a magma stone in my bag.