Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry what? Axew gets DRAGON RAGE AT LEVEL 10! That is insanely good early on. And then it also gets dual chop at 13, which with its base attack is really strong. Not to mention that axew/ralts are not the traditional starter types which can give them an advantage.(Dragon and Fairy)

Ralts still is bad even for kirlia. Eevee idk if there's a stone for it early on. Axew doesn't evolve until 38 and I doubt dragon rage is enough to take him far until that lvl. I'm going to breed one and use it later in the game.

Does anyone know how to actually open the door in Amethyst Cave? I've searched everywhere for a clue but cant find anything in the cave, besides a Lunatone in one of the gem rooms.

It's a Lunatone pendant thing in one of the gem rooms. Get that to April and the doors open.

Okay so I'm legit curious.

In the split where I get magma drift, I fight Kyogre, in the split where I enter through Crawli's place, I ended up not fighting him. Is a split thing or is the fight optional? I would think its to get the HQ key but I didnt get one in the file I didnt fight Kyogre.

Also has the Odd Key seen any implementation yet?

Hey I'm doing the petal saloon quest in gearen and I talked to the mom and cameback to the lady and I thought I finished there or is there something left?

Also what's behind the other door in gearen sewers?

Edited by Revengercm

Odd key yes it has, just go to the gym in Goldenleaf, go to the gym room and talk to the statue on the left, a certain *COUGH LEGENDARY COUGH* appears, and then follow it out of the room, and then soon u find the odd key, i'll leave the rest up to u to find out :)

Also where do u actually fight Kyorge? already defeated Groudon in the main story line however im just kinda stumped there and also finding this Lunatone thing, annoying the hell out of me lol

Okay so I'm legit curious.

In the split where I get magma drift, I fight Kyogre, in the split where I enter through Crawli's place, I ended up not fighting him. Is a split thing or is the fight optional? I would think its to get the HQ key but I didnt get one in the file I didnt fight Kyogre.

Also has the Odd Key seen any implementation yet?

Well,I fought Kyogre in both iterations, for that sweet,sweet 10k exp (and because I wanted to make sure everything turns alright there...), but I don't know if it matters. you get a nice item in beating it, though ;)

To those still wondering, the random machine does give random non-regular starter pokemon in the beggining, my first being axew and my second being... omg, ralts >:3! <3 Luvs Jan <3

Give me your luck ;_;

Give me your luck ;_;

No luck bro, i restarted the rejuvenation file more than an hour straight. All you need is conviction! Like i did on my Zeta randomizer file, i was convicted to get a shiny ralts-line, so i did it for 3 straight hours, but i finally got it! xP

Edited by timbla

Oh! I forgot to mention. For those of you who overlooked some dialogue, or simply forgot, Akuwa Town has been repopulated. So if you're done with v6 content, check out Akuwa Town.

Hey I'm doing the petal saloon quest in gearen and I talked to the mom and cameback to the lady and I thought I finished there or is there something left?

Also what's behind the other door in gearen sewers?

I don't remember that request since I did it so long ago, sorry! And I think I know what doors you're talking about. Those doors are an addition to the early story.

What places have a help center

Gearen City, Sheridan Village, Kakori Village and Kristilline Town.

serperior is melia supposed to have only three pokemon in the double battle in this version and how many pokemon do my oppoents have 12?

Yes, Melia is supposed to have only 3 Pokemon. And no, they have 10.