Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So level exactly?

My Ambipom was level 52 when it found it. I think the Pickup table for Rejuvenation is the same as either the B/W or B2/W2 or X/Y one in the official games (unless it changed in version 6).

My Ambipom was level 52 when it found it. I think the Pickup table for Rejuvenation is the same as either the B/W or B2/W2 or X/Y one in the official games (unless it changed in version 6).

I gotta go and get prism scale in version 5.

And so break the game with OP milotic :)))

I got my Milotic so I'm gud 8D

Now about the episode...I was speechless. I never saw the protagonist die in a pokemon game before. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVA NEVA BEVA

It was a crazy. I was literally yelling at my character to climb up the wall and not fall in the volcano :<

Also!! liked how at first it was a false death, almost a death, and then there was a death. As if those previous events were leading up to the a real death and I liked that very much. About what Crescent said.. it makes me think if Jenner and my mom are dead. What if they are trying to find their path to the living or something? At least we know that Nim is not dead, buuuuuuuuuutt she got brainwashed? Also she has a task to do? I wonder what that is @~@

Man, this episode just makes me shiver because of so many mysteries Dx I LOVE IT

• Veterans

my favourite part of v6 was probably where geara got hulk smashed into the pedestal by mewtwo, the music kicks in and the cutscene plays with terajuma being shown; it gave me chills. i couldn't stop gushing about it to jan tbh it was so perfect ;_;

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

Can anyone give me some hints as to what to do with the HQ Key you get after beating Kyogre?

PM me cause i dont want to read this spoilerific thread. :P

PM'd.

• Veterans

my favourite part of v6 was probably where geara got hulk smashed into the pedestal by mewtwo, the music kicks in and the cutscene plays with terajuma being shown; it gave me chills. i couldn't stop gushing about it to jan tbh it was so perfect ;_;

Geara is fucking ruthless man, sent the player, Jenner and Nim to their death and though the power of plot made the player and nim survive. RIP JENNERSON!

• Veterans

i'm not gonna lie tho... geara is one of my favourite characters :V asshole characters somehow always end up being my problematic favs lmao

• Veterans

Guys, use the spoiler button. Don't spoil for the others.

(EDIT)

Eh title says enough, dammit.

already corrected myself on it earlier on, don't know why i forgot to do it again... but ye, i think the title should be enough of a warning :V

• Veterans

Geara is like my favourite character aside from Amber so far man, guy's a pro XD

There's also the weird part on how he's related to Narcissa....

Can anyone give me some hints as to what to do with the HQ Key you get after beating Kyogre?

PM me cause i dont want to read this spoilerific thread. :P

im also kinda stuck there, can anyone send me a pm too? thanks in advance :)

Aaaaaah it works! I can finally evolve it! First thing I tried when I downloaded the update:

xYwQv6f.png

OMG sooo freaking lucky lol

Also, my team after the double battle with Gearen/Zetta(I swear these guys had God Squads lmao)

LObAOKa.png

Ampharos the God pulls through for me once again, honestly thought I wouldnt get past this part lol

Currently trying to defeat Intense Amber, but it's looking pretty impossible lol

Edited by SexyMilotic